Chapter 1: New Town, New Life....... But Old Me

"Scarlet...... Scarlet..... Scarlet Grey get your butt up if you don't want me coming up there" my mom said more like screamed.

"Groan" I heard someone coming up the stairs. They were stomping apparently.

<BANG>

The door flew wide open.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH" I fall of the bed screaming and landing on the floor with a thud.

"Oww" I groaned again but this time more with pain.

<Laughter>

I got up from the floor to see who it was. Turns out it's my little monster of a brother. I smirk evilly, walking slowly towards him as he seemed to let his laughing his ass out. I quickly grab him and start tickling him all over his hips that seemed to make him laugh even more and he started tearing up as well.

"Stop .....stop I .....am... sorry" he said while still laughing.

"Not until you tell me that I am the greatest sister in the world and you'll give me your chocolates from your hidden stash" I said as I stopped tickling him to let him answer.

"Never will I say that nor will I give you the chocolates" he said wiping his tears away while sticking his tongue out.

"Wrong answer bro ...." I started tickling him even more but stopped when he said "Fine fine I'll say it"

"You are the best sister in the world"

"And ...?"

"And ...... I'll give you the chocolates"

"That's a good bro now run along or else mom is gonna kill me" I said but he again stuck his finger out as he ran out the door. I smile to myself as I think of how much I am gonna miss him.

Let me start at the beginning which sounds as a good idea. Anyways my name is Scarlet Grey, I am the daughter of Christian and Anastasia Grey ....... Just kidding my parents are Mathew and Linda Grey. Who are just in love as them. That little monster you saw he's my brother Tony; he's 5 years old while I am 26. Let's just say he came into the family after my parents' 20th anniversary after their 2nd honeymoon. I love him to the moon and back he's my little booger. I love my family and the reason I have to get up even though it's a Saturday and my college life is over. I have apparently going to start my job at the Bellmare Kindergarten the next week. It's located in a peaceful town in the middle of forests and mountains. I love nature always have.

The reason I am the only one moving is that I wanted a shot at living on my own also to find love just like my parents did. Apparently my family wanted to come but due to their law firm and Tony's school and friends and such they couldn't not that I didn't mind them though. So anyways have to get a head start if I want to reach before nightfall. So here I am getting ready to get a new start.

I jump in the shower as I heard my mom scream again. I quickly get dressed in my shorts and tank top and flats. I run down the stairs while looking at my watch, its 9 am. I see everyone dad, mom, bro all waiting for me at the dining table.

"Good morning dad, mom, and booger" I say as I kiss each of their cheeks as I usually do and sit down to grab some waffles and syrup and my favourite chocolate shake. Talk about a sweet day.

We all began to eat and talk when he asks why Toby was laughing out loud in my room. I told him what happened and how he scared me making it sound like mom was coming up to my room and I had to tickle him to get my pay back. With that they all started laughing out loud with Toby running up the stairs. Huh wonder what that was about.