Chapter 15: Blood And Gore

Author's Note:

Hey guys I'm back and the only thing I can say is that I am very sorry for not updating or even saying anything...... well the good news is I am perfectly well and all of my exams are over .... So that could only mean ..... more updates .... 

So enjoy.... Thank you all so very much for being with me.... Love you all from the bottom of my heart. Let's get back to the story ... shall we?

I stopped my hand from roaming his body when I reached the place where I wanted; I put my hand on top of his which was placed above the clothes. I stood on my toes and brought my lips almost on top of his, he closed his eyes in expectance. I quickly grabbed the clothes from his hands and pushed him out the door, locking it with the final glimpse of his surprised face. That was it, the look on his face had laughing my ass out I was literally holding my stomach and had tears rolling down my face.

"That was a really Really bad joke sweetheart and you are so gonna pay for being such a tease...." He said almost whined from the door.

"Yeah yeah we'll see about that tomorrow now go and sleep before you wake others up" I said through the door. I waited for a few seconds behind the door, still in my towel, for him to leave and when I heard his footsteps I quickly opened the door softly and saw that he was indeed walking away from me towards his room I presume. I almost ran towards him, he turned towards me surprised and opened his mouth to speak but before he could I kissed him and he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him. After a few minutes we broke off the kiss to catch our breath. I got out of his arms.

"Goodnight" I said and walked away from him towards my room. But he just held me by my hand and gave me kiss to my forehead and a quick peck with that both of us just grinned like idiots at each other before walking to our rooms. I was still grinning for a few minutes before I started to sneeze. Shit I still didn't change from my towel. I quickly wiped my body and changed into boxers and shirts I guess are his. I smiled loving the sweet honey like smell coming from them. I changed into them and went to bed smiling to myself before going to sleep.

I got up the next morning finished my morning routine and went down to the kitchen as I couldn't find Sebastian in his room.

"Good morning Sebastian" I said as I walked in the kitchen to see him cooking as I heard laughter from the kids as they were playing outside. The kitchen had a good view of the backyard though. I turned back to Sebastian to see that he was still cooking, huh guess he didn't hear me. I crept up slowly behind him and hugged him, wrapping my arms around his torso. He was startled yes but he went back to his cooking. Now that was really mean. It was almost as if he didn't even acknowledge me. Was I angry? Yes. Was I upset? Yes a lot. So I just turned and began to walk away when I almost squealed, for he hugged me from behind and began nuzzling in my neck muttering sorry and that he was just playing around. I began playing around too by throwing a tantrum. Guess he saw me through that cause he began kissing my neck and tightened his hold around me and began sucking on a spot on my neck making me moan out. His hands began to make their way up and before we were lost to the heat of passion he abruptly moved away from me. I was about to question him but the moment he looked at my facial expression he fell to the floor and began laughing his ass off.. ah he was playing. I opened my mouth to scream at him but he beat me to it.

"That's what you get for teasing my last night honey" he said while still laughing. I began to stomp away but he took a hold of my hand and made me face him. I pouted and looked at the floor staring at my feet. He put his hand on my chin and made me face him I put my tongue out like a 5 year old only for him to kiss me ever so passionately, he bit my lip asking for entrance but nope I didn't, instead I pushed myself away from him smirking, it was hard to resist his puppy face let me tell you that so I decided to give in. I moved closer only to realise that something was off. I moved towards the window to see the kids near the edge of the forest facing towards it, but the thing I saw next only frightened me, for a pair of bloodshot eyed wolf stared right into mine from the forest.

I didn't know how I could see that far for not even Sebastian could see what I saw. Next thing I know I could hear Sebastian screaming running outside to the kids, I ran out with him to get the baby, but it was too late the next thing I know Tony was torn apart from limb to limb right before my eyes. There were more than hundreds of wolves attacking from all sides. I couldn't much but stare my whole body was completely numb, for it seemed like I was paralysed. Next thing I know the person who I dreaded to meet began walking among the chaos with Sebastian's men all getting brutally defeated and the worst killed. He walked straight to me while his men all took hold of Sebastian I didn't want to see what happened to Emily cause I was too scared for a part of me knew what might happened to her.

Ben's men now held onto me with a firm painful grip. They brought Sebastian on his knees I had finally got my voice and began thrashing around screaming for Ben just smirked and pierced Sebastian's chest and took his heart out all blood and gore.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" the only thing I could do now was scream. Scream with all my might, hoping for death for me too.

Author's Note: Don't forget to comment and vote