Chapter 12: An Apology Not Accepted

"Don't leave me ..... I feel alone......... Aaaaahhhh " I woke up when I remembered that I was drugged by Sebastian. I tried to get up but felt a pair of hands pushing me down and the bright light didn't help me identify the person no sooner than I felt the sparks I knew it was Sebastian.

"Stay still the drug might have not completely worn out" he said and I rested back down as I rubbed my eyes to get accustomed to the light and slowly got up to sit as I felt him move away.

"*gasp* Tony..!" I whispered yelled and got out of the bed really quickly and was to make it to the handle but I felt the whole room just spin I was about to fall but I guess I didn't for Sebastian caught me in time. Turns out my back was held firmly as I was caught up in his chest with his arms around me. I could literally feel the heat, sparks and our hearts breathing in sync and I could feel his breath on me. I wish to stay like this forever

The door banged open widely to reveal ........ Sarah. Seriously!!! I moved away from him quickly.

" Babyyyy!!! I missed you so much... what is SHE doing here" she screeched which made my ears hurt and with that last part I knew I had to get away from here before I'd do something I regret.

"Ummm I was just leaving.... I have to go look for my brother and .... I'll talk to you later" I said as I looked between them and walked away I was still a bit woozy but I steadied myself before he could catch me again. I just excused myself and left the room with my last glance being of that Sarah kissing him. I wanted to cry a lot but decided against it as he was not mine to feel jealous over. I looked around the huge windows too see that it looked somewhat brighter. I saw my watch to see that it was 3 pm.

As I was wandering around I came to realize that I was in Sebastian's home.

"Great no wonder I had to see that slut" I said sarcastically but stopped a few feet when I heard giggles coming from a room 2 doors down. I made my way and saw from the door way that it was Tony and Emily laughing over something with Jane carrying baby Henry who was sort of baby giggling. Awwwww that is so cute and adorable. I made my way inside the room only to be tackled by Tony who jumped straight at me. I guess I wasn't quick enough cause I fell down flat on my back only to be crushed by Tony then felt another weight which turns out to be Emily both of them giggling.

I laughed at them as I tried to get up. That's tried for you.

"Ok ok get up shorties you're both too heavy" I said as I laughed and groaned as they laughed and got up slowly. I got up and hugged them both and gave them thousands of kisses which made them giggle a lot. I was about to walk over to Jane and Henry but was tackled down. Is today a tackling day or something!!

"Owww" I said as I felt another weight drop on me.

"Can't..... breathe" I said as in between breaths. I was about to pass out but luckily I was pulled out by someone. I took a really long deep breath to see that the someone was Sebastian. I looked down towards who I presume I was tackled by turns out it was Andrew and Arthur. I moved away from Sebastian and walked towards them.

"Were you guys trying to kill me?" I literally screamed at them as they both got up. They both looked guilty at me but gave each other an evil smirk. Uh oh. I took slow step backwards eyeing Arthur.

I slammed back into someone's chest I turned out to see it was Andy. I gave him a doubtful look but he felt another body push me towards him and crush me between both the bodies.

"Ooof.... I hate you guys so much" I spoke into Andy's chest only for it to be muffled. I was out of breath again only to feel someone push Arthur away from me and pull me towards them. Didn't have to guess it'd be Sebastian to pull me from them and hold me in his arms as he growled at Arthur. Hmm it felt nice to be in his arms again. That was what I felt until I saw Sarah walking towards us. I moved away quickly from him before she tried to rip me off of him. I walked towards as Jane and took Henry from her arms and began cooing him. I turned towards the audience to see them eyeing something I looked towards the direction they were looking and found Sarah kissing him again and he seemed to be enjoying that. I felt heartbroken now even more than the last time, I looked towards the kids I could see their jaws almost touching the floor.