Love Never Dies (Furry BoyxBo...

Od Jake_Drolf

Just a normal college year, or so Luke would have thought. He finds himself with a new roommate, Chase, and s... Více

Introduction/Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 28

3.2K 68 86
Od Jake_Drolf

Chapter 28: Jake and Austin's dinner date. Part 1: the afternoon

-Jake-
I had just said bye to Danae. She told me she was going to go talk to kitten. I wonder how the little fluffbucket is doing. Anyway, back to the story at hand.

I was waking down the sidewalk, paws in my pockets. There was a nice, gentle breeze that felt relaxing as you moved against it. You can feel it ruffle smoothly through your fur. It's quite amazing really. I love nature for that.

I was heading over to Austin's house. I can't believe he and I have been together for two weeks already. Time flies when you have fun. To all you perverts, no we haven't done it yet. I don't feel really comfortable with it yet. I still want our relationship to build more.

I had planned on a special kind of night for us. I was first gonna take him out to dinner, then catch a movie, then I would go to his house or he'd come to mine and we'd hang out until we passed out in each other's arms.

As I was walking, I remembered that Luke's boyfriend was playing. I pulled my phone out and checked furred-sports-center. It didn't pull up the score immediately, just a video with Chase. There was no title to the video so I was a bit concerned. I was thinking he broke or tore something.

I click on the video and I couldn't believe what I saw. Chase asked Luke to go to the homecoming dance with him in the sweetest way possible. He even gave Luke his favorite kind of flower.

I almost died of cuteness. Danae says how we set the bar high on cuteness, but Chase just took the bar and shattered the scale. If only she saw this.

I save the video to my phone, to show kitten later. I know he'd like to see it. So would Austin.

I arrive at his house moments later. I'm answered by a hug and a kiss. "Hey, babe. Nice to see you. Did you catch the game?" Austin asked me.

"No but I saw a video."

"I know. Chase did it so perfectly. I'm honestly surprised his teammates didn't care about it."

"Well, when the best asset of the team wants to do something, usually most furs on the team would do as he says."

"Yeah. I suppose that's true."

"Should we crash their homecoming?"

"Nah. How about we let them be for the night. Also, we don't even go to their college." I chuckle, poking Austin's nose. He sneezes.

"Dammit, you know I always sneeze when someone pokes my nose."

I'm laughing. "Yeah. That's exactly why I do it. You're sneezes are adorable." His sneezes are like a kitten's, only a little louder. His ears also do a weird twitch but it's fun watching that.

Austin invites me in. I get in only five steps before I'm tackled from behind onto his carpeting. "Ahh!" I yell, not expecting the tackle.

Austin giggles and nuzzles the back of my neck. "I missed you." He says in his innocent voice.

"I missed you too you sneaky devil." He wraps his wing around the both of us. I snuggle onto him. "Can we go to your bedroom and cuddle? It's more comfortable."

He nods and picks me up, carrying me to his room. He sets me down on top of him as he lays down, then wrapping his wings around us. I give him a lover'a kiss and then snuggle under his chin. He scratches my back and I start to murr.

My back is my weakpoint. You scratch it and I melt. I love being scratched on the back, especially how Austin does it. It feels like I've gone to heaven. Oh well, that's as close as I'll ever get to heaven if what those judgemental assholes say is true.

Austin giggles then stops. I whimper and look at him. He then kisses my nose. "What?" He asks.

"Why did you stop?"

"My arm was getting tired."

I yawn and stretch as best as I could without hitting Austin. "I'm tired."

"You just got here." He chuckles.

"I know, but you're so comfy. I could sleep for days."

Austin laughs and shakes his head. "Sometimes you try to be too cute."

"Eh, not really. It just comes naturally."

"Well, I guess that's true, since you're already cute as it is."

"Aww. And you're sweet. Despite that build you have."

Austin is fairly well built. He's got muscle, not to mention his badass dragon wings. They are the coolest things ever. It helps give him his intimidating look. He may look scary, but he's a total sweetheart. I love him for it.

Austin nuzzles my neck, then kisses me. "You sure you wanna take a nap?"

"Nah, then I'd miss hanging out with you," I say as I kiss him back. I snuggle more on his chest, relaxed. He pets my head and my ears follow the movement of his paw running through my head fur.

I nuzzle his neck then snuggle back on his chest. "So what do you wanna do?" He asks me. "We can go get some lunch."

"How about we do that and head to the beach? We haven't been in a while."

"Do you have your swimming trunks?"

"No."

He sets me beside him and he gets up. "Let me see if I have another." He searches through his dresser, then his closet. "Ah, there we go." He tosses me a red and black bathing suit.

I hold it, then I put it on, trying to see if it fits. Surprisingly enough, it fits me perfectly. "This fits me perfectly," I say, a bit shocked.

Austin chuckles. "I bought it the last time you forgot your swimming trunks. I figured you'd forget next time."

"You know me too well. Thank you."

"Not a problem. Anything for my red and black fluffbucket."

I blush and hug him. "I love you."

"I love you too. Now, let's get to the beach before it gets too crowded. We wouldn't want that, now would we?"

He gives me that smirk that he knows he's right, and I can't fight back. It irritates me and makes me feel tingly at the same time. It's weird, I know, but it's how I feel.

Austin picked me up, held me in his arms, went outside, and started flying to the beach. A little side info, ever since that incident where Sam pushed me off the rail, Austin has been working out and training in his downtime, just so he can fly me places. Isn't he just the sweetest?

We arrives at the beach moments later, but I really enjoyed the view from Austin's arms. Generally, I have a fear of heights, but I felt safe with Austin.

We landed softly and furs just stared at us. "Yeah, we flew here. Oh well." I thought to myself, but didn't say out loud.

Austin stretched his wings after the flight and furled them up on his back. Both of us then proceeded to run into the water. We were already changed from Austin's house.

"Oh shit." I say when we are in the water.

"What's wrong?"

"We forgot the beach supplies."

"Eh, we'll be fine. It's not that bad of a flight for me, plus, I love flying you around."

"Well, the view was enjoyable." I giggle. I give him a sly smirk, plotting my move. I run as best as I can and tackle him in the water. He chuckles as he falls, as am I. The laughter comes to a stop as we fall into the water.

We play like that until Austin flew us back to his house, where he and I both showered until we got all the salt out of our fur. It took some serious scrubbing, but we managed to get it done.

I was laying on his bed, naked mostly. I didn't feel like putting my clothes back on just yet, so I'm only in my boxers. Austin was in the kitchen, making us lunch.

I decided to join him. I walk into the kitchen, and hug him from behind, burying my face in his back, right in between his wings

"You alright, cutie?"

"Yeah, just a little tired. What's for lunch?"

"Nothing special, just some dragon fire pizza. It's a family recipe from my mother's side. Trust me, you'll love it."

"You haven't steered me wrong before. Also, I love spicy food."

"How do you know if it's spicy?"

"I don't, it just sounds like it would be also, I see jalapeños on the pizza."

"Actually dragon fire bell peppers."

"What's the difference?"

"These are hotter."

I look at the pizza, it does look pretty good. He put the peppers, pepperoni, ham, bacon, yes there's a difference, and he only covers half the pizza in pinapples.

I hate pinapples. I don't know why, but I always have hated pinapples.

"Sorry, it's best with the pinapples. That's why I covered half." Austin said.

"It's fine. I can try it with the pineapple to see if I like it."

And I did eventually. It was another hour before it was actually ready. Austin said he purposely cooked it at a lower temperature just so it could cook all the way through. It makes sense, I hate having burnt pizza and not have it cooked through. It's like when you hear something in the microwave. It would be hot on the outside, but cold in the middle.

With the pineapples in it, it was really really good. The pineapple, for me at least, took out some of the spice in the pizza.

"You have to teach me this recipe." I say to Austin.

"Maybe later. But now, let's just eat it."

I leaned up against him as we ate, watching the football game that was on TV. No, Chase isn't playing now. Their game had already been played, hence his whole proposal to Luke. Meanwhile, ours is playing some team in another part of the country. The score as of now is about 35-3, us in the middle of the third quarter.

Austin wraps a wing around me, making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I murr happily and snuggle up against him more, making him chuckle.

"I love you, Austin."

"I love you too, cutie."

"Hmph, I don't have a cute nickname for you. And sadly, I can't think of one." I fold my arms and pretend to pout.

"I don't need a nickname to know you love me, just how you act when you're around me is enough."

I blush wildly. "Y-you can tell?"

"I can see the blush through your red fur. It's not THAT hard to miss."

I sit there confused. How can he see a RED blush through my RED fur so easilly. I shoot him a confused look. He only chuckles.

"What's with the look?" He asks me, still chuckling.

"How can you see my blush so easily?"

He holds up a mirror and I see what he's talking about. I look at my fur, the the fur around my cheeks. When I blush, the fur around my cheeks are lighter than the rest if my fur.

"You see it now?" He asks.

My responce? I only blush deeper and I look away. He chuckles and next thing I know, he gently pulled my muzzle towards him and kissed me. A little surprised, I kissed back. I close my eyes, enjoying having him kiss me. He breaks the kiss than kisses my forehead.

"Well, we should get ready for tonight." Austin said.

"Ready? Ready for what? What are you planning?"

"Oh nothing too special." He says with a smirk on his face. I hate it when he does that. It only fuels my curiosity to the point I feel like I'm gonna explode. He chuckles again. "You'll find out soon enough." I just hope it doesn't interfere with what I had planned.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

76 0 23
Alex is just like any other college boy. He loves sweaters, hot tea, books, and cute guys. Sam is also just like any other boy and the exact opposit...
80 1 32
Teagan is entering her Senior year and she's not exactly in the best shape. The past summer was spent helping her best friend get over a break-up whi...
1.8K 47 20
Chase Denners, a 17 year old high school student, is a typical high-schooler. He has a muscular build, is tall, gets good grades, but the only thing...
372K 23.4K 32
Book One in the Match Maker series: Cover by @XxEasyLovexX Jake is in love with a voice that travels the airwaves from his favourite LGBT radio stati...