My Shy Mate

By WhySoSerious_J

More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thriteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter One

25K 181 39
By WhySoSerious_J

Hey guys! This is a new teen-fiction story I wanted to publish, we'll start off. For starters this is BoyxBoy so if you find it not in your liking you may not read if not then bunnies will love you forever lol. Thanks to all. Vote and comment if you like! :3

Introduction

Name: Brent Smith

Age: 17

Appearance: 120 pounds, lean, non- muscular, shaggy brown hair and shimmering green eyes also 5'4.

Orientation: Gay

Name: Josh Raven

Age: 23

Appearance: 141 pounds , muscular, fine jaw line , six pack, black hair, pink lips and glowing blue eyes and a wear wolf.

Orientation: Straight or so he thought.

Brent was a nobody but on one ordinary day, one special person would change his life forever.

Brent's POV

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I groaned, woken up by my annoying mechanical alarm clock. I slammed my hand on it, blocking out the noise that ruined my morning. Moving my hand on the surface of my desk-draw I found my black thick framed glasses. Squinting my eyes I look at the time on my alarm clock. It read 7:20. I quickly hopped out of my bed. Rushing to my bathroom. I hopped in the shower letting the wam water rush down my body. Hopping out of the shower I skipped to my closet, I picked out a pair of black skinny jean, my batman shirt and my yellow and black vans. I got dressed and gracefully slid my backpack strap around my shoulders."

I ran down stairs and grabbed a cereal bar. Lucky charms! Yum. I did a victory dance and stopped mid way when I was greeted by my brother Tom. "Hey Tom ,what's up?" I smiled.

"Nothing much little bro, were you having a stroke or something a minute age?" he laughed.

"No I was dancing, you big bully."

Tom is a year older than me making him a senior at Blue James high, the school I also attend. Tom is 6 ft tall, brown spiked hair and has dull green eyes, that's one of the differences between us and that he's a muscle god while I'm a chicken bone.

"Need a lift Bre?" Tom yelled.

"Sure, I don't wanna be late on the first day of school."

We hopped inside his Jeep, blasting the song Titanium by David Guetta.

"I am titanium! Shoot be down but I won't fall I am titanium".

Tom sung along with me and would laugh when I couldn't hit the high notes. In less than 15 minutes we were at Blue James high. I jumped out of the jeep and ran towards my locker. I grabbed my textbook and all my needs for my first period Ms. Tomas honor class.

Josh's POV

"I've just moved from England, I got promoted to a math teacher. Now I'll be teaching at a school called Blue James high. Alpha Ricky has also invited me to stay at Red Night pack. By the way I'm a wear wolf. And I'm on a mission to find my mate. I was announced Alpha back in Silver Moon Bay pack but an event occurred in the past that still hunts my nightmares."

"I woke up to the sun rays shining through my window. I still haven't finished packing. Boxes are filled all over my condo. I hopped in the shower. Brushing my teeth and letting the soap glide off my abs. Going to my closet I decided to wear a white button down shirt with my sleeves rolled up, black pants and some slacks. Shaving and spraying on my Gucci cologne. I grabbed my briefcase filled with my lesson plans and hopped inside my Porsche . Firing up my engine I turned on the radio. I'm Sexy And I Know It filled my car.

"When I walk on by girls be looking like damn he fly."

I winked at a blonde driving by, sending her in a fit of Giggles and blushing. I arrived at Blue James High. I parked my car in the teachers parking lot, grabbed my briefcase and entered the school. When I entered I headed to the office getting my school schedule from Ms. Wilson who was blushing and twirling her hair when she spotted me. "Hi I'm the new math teacher Mr.Raven but you can call me Josh." I winked. She blushed and said "I'm Ms. Wilson and welcome to Blue James High."' I'd assume she's in her mid 30's and had hazel eyes and red hair. She handed me my schedule and attendance chart. "Thanks babe" I winked at her. She giggled. I think I'm liking this school already.

Brent's POV

The bell rung signaling that its the start of first period. Forms evacuated the busy hallways, heading to class. As I was making my way to first period my books were shoved to the ground. I looked up to see Ryan the captain of the football team and the bubble buts. What "you gonna do about it you Queer?" I whimpered looking down. There was nothing I could do. "Nothing" I whispered.

"That's what I thought fairy." Ryan sneered. With that being said Ryan and his clique walked away laughing. I ran to first period, quickly wiping the tears away that kept rolling down my cheeks. I entered class sitting quietly at the back. The late bell started to ring.

I heard a husky deep voice say "welcome class I'm the new math teacher this year, I go by the name Mr.Raven or you can call me Josh." The girls began erupting in hollering and whistling. I glanced up and my eyes met upon this sex god with black hair and stunning blue eyes.

Josh POV

I entered my class and was quickly slapped with an amazing scent of berries and cinnamon. My wolf was yelling mate. MINE! MINE! I searched around the room for the scent that made my heart flutter. But when I found the scent I couldn't believe. It was a student and worst than that it was a GUY! How can that be? I'm not gay. I think that this might be a mistake. WAIT! Did I say might? I can't be gay. I shook that thought and continued.

"I want everyone to introduce yourself, tell me your name, hobby and what are you into."

This girl who's a hot blonde wearing a pink short dress said in a seductive tone. "Hi I'm Mary and I like cheer leading and I'm into hot guys" she winked. "Okay" I responded. "Who's next I yelled?"

"Me! This guy said. Turning my attention towards him, he introduced himself.

"I'm Mat, I like football and babes."

His friends gave him pats on the back and high fives saying "Hell Yea Man!."

This went like this until the last person went, which was my mate. "Hi I'm Brent I like-" He was rudely interrupted by Mat and his friends who coughed 'DICK'! FAG and BANANAS! Hurt flashed his eyes. He started to whimper and my heart was breaking while my wolf was yelling KILL THEM!. "Enough! Max you and your buddies go to the principal office now!" I yelled. The class erupted in Ohs and Oows. Max and his friends stormed out furiously. I'm sorry about that mat..I mean Brent you can introduce yourself again. No thank you Mr.Raven he said and the bell started ringing. That's all for today, see you tomorrow class! I yelled. Kids sped by. Brent reached the door but I called him. I need to talk to him.

Brent's POV

Yes Mr.Raven? I answered shyly. He placed his finger under my chin lifting it, sending tingles and a bolt of electricity all over my body. His eyes started glowing aqua, clouding with lust and passion. My breath started picking up. Ummm..Mr.Raven your eyes are glowing. He gasped and his eyes went back to there dull shimmering color. He removed his finger from under my chin, instantly the tingles were gone. He coughed and then started speaking. Brent don't let those guys get to you because of your orientation, your bright and ho.t..I mean just ignore them that's all. Okay Mr.Raven thanks for the talk. I rushed out of the classroom feeling dizzy. Was it me or did he almost call me hot? No he couldn't have that was just my imagination. Yea imagination.

Brent's POV

2nd and 3rd period was fun but I still cloudnt get Mr.Raven out of my mind. His thoughts clouded my mind like buzzing bees. His pink lips, sexy jaw line. Now I sound like a girl. Lunch came, I sat at the back of the table eating my lunch. A peanut butter jelly. yes! PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY! I started singing the song in my head. IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! NOW WHERE HE AT? PEANUT BUTTER JEL....I was snapped out of my thought when I felt the weight of the table dent. My eyes fell upon a cute guy.

Hi I'm Ben. He smiled

Hey Ben. I whispered. Thoughts spilled my mind like why is he sitting here? Doesn't he know I'm a nobody?.

Hey I'm new here and your cute. He stated.

My cheeks started to warm up, I swear if someone came over here and saw my face they would ask if my face is pmsing.

Thanks I replied. Well I'm Brent but you can call me Bre. He winked and smiled saying my name sounds hot. But it did sound hot coming from his lips. I wonder how they felt against..Earth to Bre you there? Yea sorry Ben. The lunch bell ending bell signaled it was time to get to class. Bre I'll see you around he smirked.

I jogged to my locker to get my textbook not wanting to be late for fourth period. I'm glad I haven't seen the jocks yet, but thanks to Mr.Raven there going to squish me into a pulp or probably dunk my head in the toilet like last time. This period was physical education. I entered the locker room, got dressed in gym shorts and a blue shirt. I looked like a stick compared to these guys. I wasn't cut out for sports. Mr.myers blew his whistle.

Attention everyone! Im Coach Myers, This here is P.E I want no weaklings or snails. We're going to have an awesome year! Today you'll all be doing some laps ya hear? He blew his whistle. GO! He shouted.

I started running more like walking around the track field. The guys laughed passing me by. MY GRANDMA CAN RUN FASTER THAN YOU MR. SMITH! Coach yelled. I was out of energy by my second lap. What do I need P.E. for? We have Xbox sports for that. I was beat, Coach blew the whistle letting us know we have a five minute break. I ran to the water fountain. What? I can run for water but not track! Don't judge me. I swallowed the cold water and use my hand as a shade on my forehead to block the blazing sun.

Josh's POV

I can't believe I was going to transform right in front of Brent. My instincts took over. I was tempted to bite my mate.DID I SAY MATE? I want to be with him but why did it have to be a guy? he's like a drug and I'm addicted. My wolf was hollering BITE HIM! BITE HIM! But I can't just not now. Not until I'm use to him or the fact that I am gay. School have been good so far and teaching has been fun. I have to finish putting my inventory away in my condo, also I need to talk to the Alpha Rick of Red Night pack about joining his pack. For lunch I went to subway getting me a sub with wheat grain bread, gotta stay in shape ;). When I passed by the cafeteria I spotted Brent talking to some guy. Anger filled my veins. Being a wearwolf comes with an advantage like having super hearing. The cafeteria was filled with a lot of chatter but I focused on Brent voice.

Hi I'm Ben Gomez. The loser said.

Hey Ben my mate stated.

Hey I'm new and your cute. That son of a bitch stated. How dare he? Who does he think he is? Trying to steal what's mine. My eyes started changing and my wolf was one second from transforming but I had to remain calm. I had to remember that he'll be mines soon, in my arms, and wrapped in my sent. I stormed off back to my class before I ended up doing something I'll regret.

Brent's POV

After P.E. I quickly got dressed back to my original clothes and made my way to the last periods of the day. I was finally at my last period, Mrs.Dover's class. I sat at the back. Roll was being called and introductions were being made. The smell of axe filled my nose and to the seat next to me sat Ben. I smiled, finally a friend

Hey you missed me Bre? He wiggled his eyebrows.

Yes hunny how was work? We started laughing hysterically after a few minutes we finally caught our breaths.

I didn't know you had this class but I'm glad you do. So Mr.Flirt mind telling me about yourself? I said

Sure Babe. I just moved here from New York. I'm bisexual, I'm into music by BOTDF, Linkin Park, Green day and you can't forget pink! And I also like my men nerdy he winked. So tell me about yourself.

I blushed. Well for starters I've lived in florida for practically my whole life, I'm gay, I love to joke around, dance and also I'm kinda shy. And I'm into Batman.

Mr. Smith and Mr.Gomez detention for both of you after school! Mrs.Dover yelled. Ugh! On my first day. While I was in a fit of anger Ben look at me with amazement.

What? I asked.

Your just so interesting and so cute! He smirked.

If I get any more compliments from him I think my face will be able to replace a red crayon.

The bell started to ring. Kids started rushing out of the classroom. Lucky bitches! I have detention. I stuffed my textbooks and belongs in my locker while Ben waited for me.

Okay I'm done! I stated.

Okay. Ben smiled

Josh's POV

The last bell just started to ring. Signaling the school day is over but not for me I will be taking over detention. I grabbed my briefcase and lesson plans. I walked gracefully to the detention room and sat down. I grabbed my monster energy drink from my briefcase and took a few sips while the delinquents started filling up the room. I sniff the air and immediately recognized Brent's scent. I smiled. I also notice the scent from the loser who called him cute at lunch. I really hate that guy.

Okay class! I'm Mr.Raven the detention teacher I stated.

Groans filled up the classroom and some giggles from my fans ;)

I sat back down and started playing with my iPad but kept a close eye on my mate and that guy. If he so lays on finger on Brent he's dead.

Brent's POV

I entered the class with Ben behind me. I saw Mr. Raven sitting down and butterflies started to invade my stomach. I felt nervous. I sat in the back with Ben next to me. The 2:00 bell signed off.

Okay class! I'm Mr. Raven your detention teacher he said.

Groans filled my ear drums and also giggles by those sluts who were winking and smirking at my ma...I mean Mr.Raven.

A paper ball was thrown at me and.I sneered while Ben giggled. He's such a jerk I smiled.

I opened the note that said: let's ditch through the back door.

I looked at him like he was crazy. He just shrugged and did his signature smirk.

Bre to Ben: We can't skip we'll get in trouble and where would we go?

Ben to Brent: To my house and he won't notice trust me. Please for me?

I smiled. Okay I wrote back.

We quietly got up while Mr.Raven was concentrated on his IPad. When I went up to grab the bar of the back door. Mr. Raven quickly heard it and looked up.

Where do you think you guys are going. He sneered mostly towards Ben.

Umm...we weren't umm...I don..I babbled like a fish.

Brent can I have a word he said? I nodded yes and followed him outside the classroom.

Ben's POV

I can't believe we got caught? How is that even possible he wasn't even at ear shot and we were as quiet as a mouse. I didn't like the way he was looking at my Bre with lusts or something. There's something Mr.Raven is hiding and I'm going to find out. My thoughts were snapped out when I heard the door slam shut. I got my eye on Mr.Raven and he better watch his back if he knows what's good for him.

Brent's PVO

I swallowed the lump in my throat and followed Mr.Raven to the hall.

Can you tell me why you guys were about to sneak out and why are you with him? He asked.

Because I wanted to and that's none of your concern I said.

He growled. Yes it is my concern and you shouldn't hang out with him he spells trouble.

Well I can hang out with who ever I want and I like him I whispered.

He growled and his eyes started to change to a glowing aqua blue. He pushed me lightly against that wall and trapped me with both of his arms on each side of my body blocking me in. He started to lean in and whispered in a sexy husky voice 'your mine'. I gasped and he took started to kiss on my neck. Waves of pleasure filled my body but that suddenly stopped when Ben came with hurt in his eyes and his fist closing and opening ferociously.

Well Well Well, It seems like Mr.Raven has a likening for my Bre he stated.

Mr. Raven growled. He's Mine!

Comment, Vote, Like. This is chapter one I'm going to edit it some more. And will be updating more chapters. I need some encouragement. BYE GUYS! LOVE YOU ;)

At least 5 votes thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 267 29
These are mostly Puckabrina
150K 2.8K 43
bughead Oneshots for all of you bughead fans. angst smut fluff Sad stuff just bughead for you guys!
8K 184 17
One-shots for my OTP.
37.7K 574 33
"that jacket looks good on you," "everything looks good on me." choni one shots that i compile together when im bored