Help! (Post Terminal Virals s...

By Kjpbeauty

When all of their previous advisories come out to play, the pack heads north to create a plan, this is compri... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chaper 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chepter 43
Chapter 44
Epolouge
Author's note

Chapter 30

78 4 9
By Kjpbeauty

I'm pretty sure you can tell who this is a sim of , if not , you're hopeless.

(Hi's POV)

Kimberly just flared, it was very short, like when it first happened to me. She was awake at least.

I'm happy she wasn't as sick as I was, yet,hope she'd never get that bad. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, let alone the girl I like.

It's obvious that she likes me, she blushes every time I smile.

I know, I'm a ladies man.

But the attention has never been like this.

She didn't like me for my looks, it was like there's something deeper, I think she likes me for who I am, not just a ruggedly handsome mutant, but my personality too.

Most people think I'm annoying and sarcastic. But she giggles at my comments and actions.

I must be dreaming.

I pinched myself.

"Ouch!" Not a dream.

"What?" Everyone who was awake, so basically Kim and the other Virals.
Well I suppose she counts as one too now.

"Nothing!" Close call.

Kim started looking green, but she fell back asleep before she could act on it.

It was like 3 in the morning so I decided to dose off too.

How is the sim of Hiram? I think I did well. #I❤️Hiram!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 67 27
A few friends decide to go on a little trip. What will happen after you and your girl friends go missing out of the blue. What Else will happen on t...
34 0 13
After the loss of 2 pack members, the pack is tighter and closer than usual. Someone is missing and the gang takes a trip which is the beginning of s...
7K 110 31
This is once again another Teen Wolf fanfiction. ----- Everything was over....right? Wrong. There has been a disease outbreak in Beacon Hills. It's a...
4.9K 209 22
I kept tumbling deeper and deeper into the darkness of insanity. I couldn't give her up not when I had her in my dreams, not when another lifetime me...