BAD BOY, GOOD LIPS.

Od diegoramosmybae

Hey guys i'm starting a new book about Germangie being teenagers :) German is a bad guy and Angie is a bad gi... Více

Boring life
Math
math-date
Amazing teacher
happy
Going to his house
His room
Feeling
Saturday
the real work
My first time
My idiot
Be mine
Bitch
Too good to be true
Missing him
Making up??
Let's never argue again
Goodmorning
Passionate
Can't be true
Girlcode
Jealous
Bench
Guilty
Truth or dare
The truth
Making up
Mad
He still loves you
I want you
Lying
Next day at school
Texts
Disappointment
explaining
Yours
please
You changed me

Sad

357 17 14
Od diegoramosmybae

I'm home now. It's late..i hope my parents don't hear me walking upstairs...i'm almost at my room...when i see the lights turning on. "And where were you at this time young lady?" My mom said. My dad was standing behind her and shook his head. "Uhm..i was....at..Lara's.." "Do you think we're stupid? Don't you think i called Lara's mom to ask if you were there?" My mom shouted. "Well i don't know. Whatever." "ANGELES CARARRA! I WANT YOU TO BE HONEST WITH ME!" she shouted and her face turned red like a tomato. "Were you at German's?" My dad asked, who seemed quite relaxed but i knew he could explode at any time.. "Uh..y..yes.." "Do you think it's a normal thing to be at your boyfriend's or at anyone's house this late when you have school tomorrow?" "Uh i-" "Don't you dare give me the wrong answer!" My mom shouted again. "Ok sorry it won't happen again blah blah goodnight." "ANGIE! YOU'RE NOT ABLE TO SEE GERMAN AGAIN UNTILL YOU DECIDE TO BEHAVE." "BUT MOM!" "No! Go to bed now." "Fine. I HATE you!" I went to bed crying my eyes out and i crawled under the blankets. I grabbed my phone and decided to call German. He didn't answer.. "Why can't i be happy.." i whispered to myself, still crying. I listened to some sad music and i fell asleep...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

34.1K 1.3K 34
A Germangie story based on Season 1 of Violetta. This story has abit of a Twist. German has kept some secrets hidden from Violetta..but Angie has kep...
37.9K 1.2K 20
This is a fan fic based around germangie and leonetta. The impossible happens to both Angie and Violetta and suddenly their world is turned upside do...
17.5K 968 35
Fourth and final book in 'Germangie- Life Together' Since they got back together, German and Angie have married and had kids. There have been ups dow...
9.6K 243 68
This story is based on Violetta 2 but with some twists it a Germangie book but Germangie won't come until the middle of the book you'll see why. They...