Buddyfight and the lost story

By Twilight_Justice76

Season 1 Long ago Hoshimi Tsubasa met Tasuku Ryuenji when they are childhood . When they are 13 years old th... More

The Long ago story
Chapter 1 : The Mystery bad-guy
Chapter 2: Meeting agians Tasuku
Chapter 3 : Tasuku and Hoshimi in the sky
Chapter 4: Hoshimi's adventure ( PART I )
Chapter 5: Hoshimi's adventure ( PART II )
Chapter 6: BuddyPolice also needs BuddyAgnet
A/N
Chapter 7 : Agent Commande I died
Chapter 8 : Tasuku vs. Hoshimi
Chapter 9 : Dark Core Deck msytary
Chapter 10: Captain Answer is a old legend hero
Chapter 11: New friend in BuddyPolice
Chapter 12: Agent Commander II story
Chapter 13: Destiny
Chapter 14: kidnapers
Chapter 15 : Lost
Chapter 16 : Tasuku helps Hoshimi
Chapter 17 : Hoshimi vs. Kiyoko
Chapter 18 : Buddyfight Party boat
Chapter 19 : Future Force Tasuku
Chapter 20 : Barrage first Job
Chapter 21 : Tasuku's true love
A/N
Chapter 22: Don't look back to find him
Chapter 23 : Disaster hunt Part I
Chapter 24 : Disaster hunt Part II
A/N
Chapter 25: The Future Force chosen
Chapter 26: Freedom
Chapter 27 : The Truth
Chapter 28 : What World is this place ? ( Part I )
Plz Forgive me
Chapter 29 : What World is this place ? ( Part II )
Special Chapter: Your my precious shooting star
Cast's buddy
Special Chapter: A Night to remember
Chapter 31: Something Fishy is going on here ( Part II )
A/N

Chapter 30: Something Fishy is going on here ( Part I )

109 3 2
By Twilight_Justice76

Hoshimi's Pov:
It was been two weeks and ..... I was over watching the tournament of ABC'Cup challenges and I see what happens next I feel Bright energy well I tell ya . Before I came back for my own town , I was training to be more skillful for my fighting skills . And now i was in the middle some missions we'll . Andre and Kiyoko are now watching them and they will tell me what happen in the ABC'Cup challenges . Because my commander calls me after the second match .

In the meantime I was with Barrage and he has DSI to play so . Our mission is to stop a villain which is not disaster force member so yea . Is to stop him getting the buddy monsters for owners . We'll thanks to Kiyoko she knows about the file of the bad guys and yea she is the best. " Hoshimi did u know the game called SSB ? " ( Yea I put the game tittle called: Super Smash Bros 4 ) so I look at him and he was playing Robin form Fire Ember and he was battle with MegaMan .

Hoshimi: Sometimes Barrage

Barrage: Yea and did u know any of the moves of MegaMan ?

Hoshimi: To be honest .... I din't know but try to remember the skills of the characters and I always do that when I remember

Barrage: Thanks

He said to with a smile on his faces . And I forgot that we are in the sewer and it's kinda smells bad like a dead person or something else . All then a sudden there are two paths so he agree that we splat up so he take the right and I take the left we'll what the future holds us ? It's like we hunting like hunters right ?

Kiyoko's Pov:
It was good that Gao Mikado and his friends are having a challenge to Rouge , Sopfia and Tasuku also know as the Purgatory Knight . It looks like Kyoya Gaen has a plan and I don't like this . At all he was about to tell to take the dark core deck case let's hope . That gao never take the dark core deck case .

If Gai accept the Dark deck case the whole world will be addicted with the kind if powers .

Barrage's Pov:
Ok I was with my buddy Nexus and we'll it's easy ...... For the mission for this . And also i'm so epic for wining in my game in my DSI .

" Barrage can u stop playing your DSI ? " Nexus giving a serious look . And i do the look ' Plz ' with a cute puppy dog eyes . And he never say no to that face is because after all he is my buddy . Nexus sigh and looking at me " Alright " he gives up so easy . Simple I like the way am XD .

Hoshimi's Pov:
Where is that criminal ? Anyways ? I sigh and looking around for some clues ..... But ... Am felt like something hurts my heart for the inside ...

I heard someone which was a laugh . I think it must be the person who steals there buddies I thought and my buddy Buster nod and we slowly do our sneak walk and we at the corner and start to listen .

To be Continued ......

Hi Pokemon-justice is here so yea sorry to keep you waiting for years so yea ... I promise I will do the updates it's just am busy with my studies and also my practice my drawing skills and more . Plz forgive me guys and bye .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 99 35
Book 1 of Buddyfight Champions series. Started on 24th March 2020. Ongoing. "Buddyfight", is a card game that connects humans and monsters from vario...
58.6K 2.4K 34
[Sequel to Your Tricks Won't Make Me Fall!!] Seven years have passed since Kasumi went away, and she's finally ready to return home. She thought she...
8.2K 156 37
A mysterious and mystical girl falls from the night sky, harmed, injured and mostly been chased by an unknown monsters. As one of the duties of the B...
18.1K 706 75
Bokuto never thought he had a soulmate, and he was okay with it. Well, he was mostly okay with it. Like, 50% okay. He didn't mind that no markings wo...