The Extra Ninja (A Naruto Fan...

By Hidd3nWolves

12 years after a demon fox had attacked the hidden leaf village. We found ourselves following a 12 year old n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 2

90 4 0
By Hidd3nWolves

Picture of team 7

Zentish's P.O.V.

I sit at my desk with my chin in the palm of my hand, bored out of my mind, wondering when Iruka-sensei will tell us what teams we'll be in. I look over to a miserable looking Naruto, who had just gotten beat up by Sakura. Well it wasn't really a fight considering he didn't fight back, but it was still pretty funny to watch.

"All the Genin will be grouped into 3 man squads with the exception of one squad, this squad will have four Genin within it," Iruka-sensei says, making me chuckle.

'Heh what if Sakura and Ino where in a group. I would pity the other people in it'

"Each squad would be led by a Jounin, an elite ninja." Iruka-sensei finishes, making Naruto, Ino and Sakura look up

"Well someone's gotta be in Sasuke's group, I wonder who." Ino says, with her head resting on the back of her hand.

"I dunno" Sakura says questioning look on her face, before she turns so she's looking at Ino through the corner of her eye.

Sasuke lets out a soft sigh, while Naruto looks ahead deep in thought.

"We want each squad to have a balance of strength and ability," Iruka-sensei starts talking again, "So that's how we set them up. I will now announce the squads." He finishes, with the tiniest bit of pride coming out with his words.

He goes through 6 squads and my name isn't called, I begin to lose concentration when I think about how it'll just annoy some of the others if Iruka-sensei had to repeat himself.

"Squad seven." He says with me paying close attention now. "Naruto Uzumaki," he calls making Naruto gasp. "Sakura Haruno," Sakura follows Naruto's led and gasps with him. Followed by Naruto jumping up in the air triumphantly while sakura hangs her head in defeat. "Zentish Anashu," Iruka-sensei adds making me wonder if we're the group with four Genin in it, while Naruto sends me a tooth filled, closed eye smile. Sakura seeming a little upset but still manages to smile. While Ino sighs making me, Shikamaru and Sakura look at her funny. "And finally," Iruka continues. "Sasuke Uchiha." Naruto hangs his head in defeat while Sakura jumps up triumphantly, much like Naruto did earlier. I sigh to Iruka, wishing that Sasuke wasn't with us.

'Great now Naruto and Sasuke are gonna be fighting all the time.' I think making me sigh harder.

"Next squad eight, Hinata Huyga." I look over towards the shy purple haired girl as she replies with a "Yes sir."

"Kiba Inuzuka." He adds making Kiba Chuckle slighty before turning to me.

"Looks like we won't be in the same squad then." Kiba says, to which I just nod.

"Yeah, oh well, well still see each other sometimes." I finish the convosation.

"Shino Aburame." Iruka finishes, as the creepy kid pushes his glasses slightly up.

I catch sakura, out the corner of my eye, turn to Ino and raise two of her fingers in a peace sigh, to which Ino grows an Anime vein on the side of her forehead.

"How did you get in their group?!" she growls, to which Sakura raises an eyebrow.

"Their?" she questions.

"uh-h I meant... his." Ino replies sweat dropping realizing what she said.

Their?, why would she cared who Sakura's with besides Sasuke.

"Oh? And who are you referring to there, Ino?" Sakura replies with a stupid grin plastered on her face.

"SASUKE, WHO ELSE!?" Ino yells, infuriated with Sakura calling her out. She continues to growl loudly with an anime vein popping on the side of her head.

"I don't get it, what do you see in a guy like that. He's not so special." Shikamaru interrupts, sounding as bored as ever.

Finally, someone who speaks my language.

"You are so beyond clueless, Shikamaru." She says back, all signs of anger now seemingly disappearing. "Don't you get it?" she now questions the completely bored Nara.

He turns to face her with his swift reply. "No I don't get it, cause I'm not a girl."

And from what I can see his eye brows are slightly narrowed. Hmmm interesting I think to myself.

Ino puts on a slight smile, or smirk, well it's one of the two, before sighing and continuing with. "You are so full of yourself, Jealousy's a terrible thing, I'd hate to be on your squad" sounding quite full of herself at the moment.

"Now squad ten," Iruka says, making me look at him.

I hadn't even heard him say squad nine, I must've been to involved in listening to the other bicker.

"Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara." He continues.

I look over to the two just as Ino gasps and Shikamaru laughs. I find myself chuckling slightly as well.

"Did you say something about hating to be on my squad." He says to her smartly, only making the blonde haired growl.

"And Choji Akimichi." Sensei finishes. Making look around to find the kid.

Oh come on Zentish, he shouldn't be that hard to find, He's huge! I exclaim in my head as I struggle to find him. Guilt about thinking that makes me shake that thought from my head. I suppose he can't help it, His entire family is huge.

I finally find him sitting at the front of the class, happily munching on a bag of chips.

Oh, of course he is.

"Those are all the squads." Iruka says with a smile.

"Iruka-sensei, why does a great ninja, like me, have to be in the same group with a slug, like Sasuke?" Naruto questions his sensei, for one finial time, I hope.

Iruka-sensei's face quickly turns from a happy one to one of annoyance.

"Sasuke had the best score of all the graduating students, Naruto, you had the worst scores." Basically everyone in the class laughs as Naruto is pinned out as dead last in the grade. But what did they expect, this Naruto after all. "To create a balanced group, we put the best student with the worst." Iruka finishes.

Coming to the realization that he's not getting out of Sasuke's squad, he quickly begins to growling.

"Just make sure you don't get in my way, loser" Sasuke says, just making Naruto growl louder.

"Hey, What did you say!?" Naruto asks infuriated.

"Hard of hearing?" Sasuke asks. Not caring what Naruto's answer could be.

Everyone begins laughing at Naruto, who pays no attention to them.

"Knock it off, Naruto sit down." Sakura adds. Now realizing that all my teammates have been apart of this convosation, I may as well join in.

"No sakura, Don't stop him. I wanna see how far he'll get. Maybe he'll end up kissing him again." Chuckling to myself

Each one of my teammates look towards me, including Sasuke, each with daggers in as their eyes and anime veins on their foreheads.

"What did you just say?!" they all question, dangerously. Sakura looking like she's the one who's gonna kill me.

A hysterical laugh soon come from beside me.

"Good one." Kiba says through his laughter.

"Ahem." Iruka says, in an attempt to get everyone's attention back on him. "After lunch you'll meet your new Jounin teachers, until then, class dismissed."

We all get out of our seats and make our way out. Kiba ,being the first one out, darts off to who knows where, leaving me wondering what I can do till Squad 7's Jounin arrives.

"Sasuke where are ?" a familiar female voice calls out making me turn my head. I quickly faceplams when I realize it was Sakura.

Why didn't I realize it was her from her voice.

"Why'd he go running off so fast?" She asks herself as she moves her head to try and find the Uchiha. "Since where in the same group and all, I thought we could have lunch together and get to know each other." She whispers, just loud enough so anyone at about my distance can hear her.

"Hey Sakura!" Naruto exclaims, waving his arm in the arm.

Oh boy this isn't gonna end well. I think to myself before sitting cross-legged on the ground, chin in the palm of my hands.

"Since where in the same group I thought we could have lunch together and get to know each other." The blonde repeats what Sakura said, not realizing that's what he had done.

"Why would I eat lunch with you?" She spits back at him, seeming quite annoyed with what he said. "How could that thought have even crossed you mind?"

"But where in the same group, so ya' know, I just thought." He replies apologetically. His arms out in front of him slightly.

"Naruto." Sakura cuts in harshly. Before narrowing her entire face. "You're annoying."

OH that's not gotta be good to hear, even for Naruto.

She turns away from her team mate, who's left shocked, and continues on her search for Sasuke.

"But.. I ... ah-ahhh." Naruto questions , before sweat dropping and jumping away.

"Hey!" I shout at the him as I quickly jump to my feet. Coming to the realization that no one even asked me to have lunch with them. "What about me!"

I soon find myself alone at the academy. I frantically look around to try to find someone. But when I don't, I hang my head in defeat. Before jumping after Naruto.

Some minuets pass before I find Naruto. He's sitting on the roof of a apartment block , mumbling to himself.

"Hey Naruto?" I say sitting behind him, hoping to make him jump.

"AHHH" he screams, making me laugh. "Zentish, you shouldn't sneak up on someone, especially if their on top of a building." He saying placing his finger in the air.

"Yeah, yeah. Well anyway, what are you doing up here?" I ask placing my hand to my chin.

"I was thinking, but now I've got a plan to get Sakura to like me." He says, with a mischievous smile on his face and a twinkle in his eyes. "You just sit up here and watch." He instructs me, before leaping away.

I seat on the roof for mere seconds before Naruto reappears on the opposite building. He places his back to the wall and stealthily moves across it.

What could this boy be up to?

I scan the direction where Naruto is heading before the rest is blocked off by a tree and he moves behind it.

I gotta get a better look.

I leap away from where I was sitting to a new building; I sit on the roof and look down from my new vantage point. I suddenly realize what Naruto's about to do, although I can't see it going to well for him.

"Naruto." A lazy voice says from below me.

"Huh?" A certain blonde female voice questions. Making me sweat drop as I recognize their voices.

Ino and Shikamaru.

I turn my attention back to Naruto, hoping that they don't see, hear or sense me up here. Mere milliseconds later Naruto jumps through the window beside where Sasuke had been leans, pulling him down and closing the window cover.

The three of us gasp as the sounds of Naruto and Sasuke fight can be heard from the room where Sasuke had been peacefully eating his lunch.

"Naruto! If you so much as scratch him, you're on my enemy list forever!" Ino exclaims.

"So who do you reckon will win, Ino?" I ask her, not minding being spotted while we can't see them, making her jump in fright. Even Shikamaru looks a little surprised.

"Where did you get there?" She asks, demandingly.

"Oh not too long ago, But who do you think will win?" I ask again.

"Well." Ino replies, flicker her hair and turning back to the window. "My boy Sasuke, obviously." A smile creeps across her face.

"How much you willing to bet?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at her, hoping this will get interesting.

"Hmm," Ino mumbles thinking about this for a bit. "How about, 25 Ryo?" she raises her eyebrow.

"You're on." I reply.

Yeah I know I'm gonna lose, but I don't care.

"What about you Shikamaru?" I ask the very slightly amused Nara.

"Nah, it all sounds like such a drag." He replies, making me roll my eyes.

"How'd I know you'd say that." I reply, before Ino shoves her hand in front of me.

"25 Ryo, please." She demands. Looking down at Sasuke who had just jumped out of the building.

"Yeah, Yeah." I say reaching into my pocket and pulling the money out, as I place the money in Ino's hand, she closes it rapidly, only giving me a few milliseconds to get my hand out of the way.

"Thanks." She says, with a stupid smirk on her face.

"Well I suppose I gotta help Naruto now, considering he's on my team and all." I reply dropping my shoulders.

"So glad he isn't with us." Ino and Shikamaru say together.

I chuckle for a bit before speaking. "Already in sync and you guys haven't even started team working tasks. How cute."

Shikamaru scoffs and turns away, while Ino turns slightly red, before swinging a punch at me. Instantly reacting, I grab her hand and stop the punch only a few centimeters from my face.

"Come on, you gotta do better than that." I reply tilting my and smiling.

"Just get outta here." She replies sharply.

"All righty ma'am." I bow tauntingly before I release her fist and jump towards the building.

I place my hands on the cover and lift it up. My eyes widen as the person in the building isn't who I expected it to be, I feel a huge serge of laughing flying up my throat. I quickly close the cover, look towards the others and begin laughing so hard I fall over.

"Ino... You're .... Gonna..... Need ..... to g-give me ..... double now." I manage to say through the laughter.

"WHAT!" She screams. Realizing Naruto had beaten Sasuke. Even Shikamaru looks surprised.

"Wait Naruto beat Sasuke?" A chubby voice asks, as Choji pops out on the balcony.
I didn't even realize he was there. That's surprising.

"Yep." I reply kinda shaken.

"So that means that the Sasuke that ran off was Naruto?" Ino questions, looking off into the distance.

"Yep" I repeat myself. "Don't worry Ino, I'll put him in line."

With that I swiftly jump away, leaving all of them behind me, going after Naruto.

Where could he have gotten to? I rhetorically ask myself before an idea pops into my head. Wait he said he knows how to get Sakura to like him, that's where I'll find him. I begin making my way in an other direction before I come to a sudden stop on the road. Wait I don't even know where Sakura is, this is gonna be harder to do.

I let out a loud sigh and a few people look at me funny. Before someone in a blue jumpsuit runs past me, holding his stomach. Knocking me over.

"SORRY ZENTISH!" Naruto yells back at me as he continues running. "I JUST REALLY HAVE TO GO TO THE TOILET."

Sorry Ino but that boy looks like he's gonna be preoccupied for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 280 17
This story Naruto uzumaki finds out the most horrible truth about his wife and friend on team7 aka sakura Haruno when he does find out he realizes ho...
496K 17.6K 31
Chiharu Haruno is Sakura's twin sister. Everyone thought that she was just another normal genin about to end up in a team but they had no idea that s...
247K 11.7K 66
Mother is dead. Father is dead. Rin, Obito. Almost eveyone I love and get close to are dead or I bet will die soon enough, leaving me all alone. *S M...
171K 5.1K 50
COMPLETED !!DISCLAIMER!! This was my first ever story that I have written and published on wattpad. I have never imagined it to ever go to 125k rea...