The Difference Between Storm...

By LouisMyCarrot1991

"You need to leave him the fuck alone before I do something that I'll regret." + - + Warnings: BDSM, hybrids... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
RP
Chapter Twelve
A/N
A/N/Rant
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
1k
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Hate
Chapter Twenty Eight
Louis
Chapter Twenty Nine
Epilogue
hey yall

Chapter Eleven

1.9K 59 3
By LouisMyCarrot1991

"No, Kyle! Don't touch that, sweetheart!" Niall croons, lifting the small kitten into his arms, swooping him away from the orange display. A second later and a hundred oranges would've fallen onto the floor and the kittens that are running around the young couple. Kyle blinks up at his mummy before nodding softly, his lips pursed. "Oh, my sweetheart," Niall beams, cuddling the little boy to his chest. Kyle sets his head under Niall's chin and curls up the best he can.

Zayn sends them a smile before picking a few red apples and beckoning his husband over. Niall shuffles across the aisle, stepping over Darcy and almost getting plowed over by Elaina. "What, Daddy?" Niall whispers.

Zayn places his hand on his Submissives shoulder and pulls him in, whispering into his ear, "Go get that jars, please, pet."

Niall blushes and nods, murmuring, "Can I get Kyle a toy on the way? They're in the same aisle." He hefts the kitten up on his hip.

Zayn nods swiftly. "Of course, babygirl."

Niall blushes and nods, kissing his cheek and scurrying out of the fruit section and to the large aisle. He passes the nutritious food sections, the drinks, the cereal, all the while Kyle babbles and makes incoherent hand motions silently into his neck while he nods sadly, pretending to understand.

His shoulder gets nicked by someone and he jerks to the side, seeing a tall blonde, a lot taller than himself on her shiny black pumps. Crisp black slacks hold her slender form and a scoop neck blood red shirt shows off what little cleavage she has. Her hair frames her face in soft, beachy curls and ends about halfway down her upper arms. Her lips are a bright red, other than that she has natural-to-limited make-up.

"Oh, sorry," Niall mumbles, looking down. His master wouldn't be happy about him talking to strangers. And this girl, something about her sets Niall off. His ears twitch and all the hair on his tail stands up, goose bumps rising on his pale skin. He bites his lip, hefting Kyle up, who seems to sense her aura too. His bottom lip trembles and he hides his face in his mummys neck.

"Oh, what a cute baby. Is he yours?" The unnamed girl asks, her
Welsh accent smooth, yet formal and chilling. Niall shivers a bit as she leans forward, waving her finger at Kyle, who just hides his face. "Shy little fellow, huh?" She murmurs, straightening up.

Niall bites his lip. "Y-yeah, he's mine."

"Well, your wife must be very excited to have such a cute little toddler," she tells him.

Niall shakes his head. "My - um - husband...actually."

Her perfectly sculpted eyebrows raise up in alarm. "Oh, sorry! I just assumed! But how did um..."

Niall blinks at her for a bit before understanding the question. "Oh! I carried him and his sisters. Triplets."

"Triplets?" She breaths, aghast. "Oh, wow! I could barely carry one!"

Niall forces out a smile. "Do you have kids?"

She smiles sadly, petting Kyle's arm. Kyle jerks away and Niall frowns, trying to be subtle about his movements. The woman frowns. "No. My husband and I have been trying though. We're getting older."

Niall chuckles. "My Do - husband is 35. I'm only 23. You'll be fine. You don't look old, so that's a plus, I guess?"

She laughs lightly. "I guess so. Say, what part of Ireland are you from?"

"What gives it away? The accent or the eyes?" Niall jokes, hefting Kyle up when he starts to fuss. The woman gives a laugh, her lips parting as if she was on the cover of a Maybelline ad. "Well, I'm originally from Mullingar. Where are you from?"

She opens her mouth to speak before an angry voice booms around the store, making all three of the conversing beings flinch. "Niall James Malik, get over here!"

Niall gives the girl apologetic look before scurrying off to his Dominant.

"Hey, Niall!" The woman calls. Niall stops and glances over his shoulder. "You're son looks just like him," she says with a wink. Niall frowns before practically running to Zayn, ready for his scolding and knowing he'll be spanked at home.

He glances back when he gets there, but the girl is gone.

--------

Harry is working on boring ass paper work in his office when a horrid sound fills his ears and he flinches a bit. He sets his pen down and rubs his temples before standing and brushing the non-existant dust particles from his brown patterned shirt and skinny jeans, his feet in just socks, due to the cold weather.

He opens the door to his study to only find the noise get louder. He journeys around to find it, checking the kids rooms to find them asleep. When he finally does reach the source of the noise, he reaches his eyebrows at the little Submissive prancing around and shaking his ass while vacuuming and listening to music in earphones.

Harry bites his lip to suppress a chuckle before calling out for him. "Lou? Lou?"

Louis whirls around and almost falls over, taking out the earplugs and turning off the device while blushing red. "Hello, Daddy," he waves shyly.

Harry gives him a wave back before looking around. "Thank you for the show, sweets, but what the Hell are you doing?"

Louis shrugs. "Vacuuming."

Harry blinks at him, scoffing. "Well, obviously, but why? We have a housekeeper that comes in on Monday."

Louis bites his lips, looking at his feet. "The kittens were asleep so I decided to clean since you were busy and I had nothing to do..."

"How do you even know how to work a vacuum?" Harry asks.

Louis furrows his eyebrows. "I know how to work a vacuum! Are you calling me stupid?"

"No! No, kitten. I would never. Just curious, is all! Since you haven't used one in a while," Harry defends himself.

Louis brings his bottom lip between his teeth. "I clean everyday."

Harry's eyes widen. "You do?"

Louis seems irritated. "Yeah! When the kittens nap, I clean up around here. Haven't you noticed?"

Harry shakes his head. "I thought you were just tidy all the time."

Louis glares at him. "What? You know me! I'm not fucking tidy!"

"Watch your mouth, Louis, or I'll have to bring you over my knee!" Harry warns lowly.

Louis bites his tongue. He - legitamately - bites his tongue so much he winces and draws blood. He looks down at his fingers.

"Answer me, Pet!"

Louis shakes his head, mumbling the single word that no Dominant ever wants to hear.

"Excuse me?" Harry growls, stepping closer.

Louis bites his lip, knowing what he's doing is wrong and acting out is stupid, but he has no choice. "I said no. I do not want to answer you."

Before he can contemplate anything, his world is flipped upside down, literally. Harry grabs his waist and flings him over his shoulder, letting the kitten yell and scream and punch back, wanting to be let go of.

He carries the small boy to the playroom (no matter how many times Louis denies it, he will be a small, itty bitty little kitten that everyone just wants to coddle and put in their pocket for good luck) and throws him on the bed.

"I got something new, kitten, hmm? Want to try it?" Harry asks, his voice laced with faux pas empathy. Louis bites his lip a can scrambles away.

Harry grabs his ankle and pulls the Neko to him, grabbing the leather handcuffs and the biggest vibrator Louis' ever seen. He gasps when his wrists are handcuffed, and Harry leans down, handcuffing his ankles together as well.

After a bit of prep, Louis jerks forward when the vibrator nudges his entrance. Harry pushes it all the way in, setting it against the cats prostate and hitting it lightly. Louis moans.

Harry picks Louis up and carries him towards a small glass box on the floor. The box is no more than three feet tall and wide, a few air holes dotted around. A black curtain is on the floor next to it.

Harry opens the top of the box and sits Louis in it, just right on his bum to where the vibrator hits his prostate and he screams out, letting out little mewls. Harry clicks the button, turning the vibrator on and closing the box, confining Louis in there.

Louis gasps, looking around until the black curtain is thrown over, making sure he can't see what's going on. But he does hear the door close and thinks, well shit.

Louis moans and thrashes, trying to touch his neglected cock, but he can't with the handcuffs behind his back and ankles bound together. He fucks himself back on the vibrator, moaning and groaning until he withers and cums. He hears Harry hum with approval, but is distraught when Harry leaves him be. Does he want me to cum more? Is this my punishment? Daddy knows how much I hate milking. He wouldn't, would he? The last time, I coloured out, so he wouldn't be - oh god - he is!

Louis cums again, his cock pulsing as he lets out a choked up sob. When he cums for the third time, he's full on sobbing into his knees, his cock red and angry and painfully hard. His muscles are constrained and confinded in the box, hes unable to stretch his shoulders or his tail and his ears brush against the top of the box. His back hurts in his balled up positions and he cries softly. When he shoots for the fourth time, he calls out for help, mewling out, "Daddy, Daddy, help! Please stop. I'll be good, I promise!"

Number five is Louis' limit. "Daddy! No! No! Please! Red! Red! Its hurt, Daddy, Red!!!"

The vibrator is off immediately and the curtain removed. Harry sees Louis' red face and throbbing cock and immediately lifts him out, setting him on the bed and removing the vibrator.

"No! No! Daddy, Red. Red, red," Louis mumbles into the sheets, burying his face in the blankets and crying. Harry rubs his back.

"You did so well, kitten. I know you don't like that. I won't do it anymore, how's that, huh? Now can you tell Daddy why you were acting like that, hmm?" Harry hums.

Louis hiccups, babbling something into the blanket.

"Kitten, please face me," Harry pets Louis' head.

Louis turns his head just so he can breath, showing his red ear and puffy, blotchy cheeks and eyes. His ears quiver. "I-I feel so left out, like I don't connect to you anymore and I hate it because you're always working and I'm alone so I have to act out and I hate being bad, but I just want attention, Daddy. I want my Daddy back," he's sobbing again by the end and Harry gasps, gathering the kitten in his arms and rocking him.

"I'm so sorry, kitten. I love you so much and I know how much you hate getting punished, sweetheart, so that was very brave of you and I'll try not to work so much. I thought working from home would be a good thing, but I guess not, huh, baby girl?" Harry nuzzles his face in Louis' neck.

Louis giggles. "Guess so."

Okay, so sorry sorry sorry bout the wait but I published so...yeah. So - topics! Larry hug - ahh! Made In The A.M. countdown - 11 days. Louis' adorable. Harry's hot af and I'm addicted to both Larry Stylinson proof videos on Youtube and the movie Fifty Shades of Grey, so comment comment comment and if you know any really good Larry videos, don't be afraid to a how me and if you wanna talk all things Fifty Shades of FuckedUp, I'm your gal!

Self-promotion never hurt anything - The Bounty Hunter. Its Ziam. Go check it out. Liam and Harry are Bounty Hunters while Zayn and Louis are criminals. Ziam, Niam, with a side of Larry, so what could go wrong?!?

And also thank you to @MissNena2142 for everything!!!!

•M•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 21.5K 25
A story in which a hybrid named Louis just loves to be Daddy's boy. {Warning: sexual content, language, top!Harry, mentions of mpreg, few moments of...
56.9K 2K 20
Cover by @Larry_smilinson • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ❝"Okay... I want. I want you to - to fuck me... in your wolf form," Louis said and Harry gulped, Ginn s...
202K 8.3K 29
Harry is your not-so-typical high school student who meets a bad boy at a college party. Cue drama. Bottom!Harry as always ❦ ꒰ ⑅ discontinued ꒱ ˖♡
771K 21.3K 125
"You should've thought about that before you asked me to be your sugar baby!?" "How am I supposed to break it to you I have kids?!... oh yeah I'm lo...