The Girl Who Stutters and The...

By Momo3625

Abby has always just been identified as stutter girl. Her high school life was a complete disaster, she li... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
New Story
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Q/A
Epilogue part One
Epilogue pt. Two
Sequel or spin-off?
Bonus Chapter
Sequel
Bonus Chapter 2.0
Bonus Chapter 2.5
What a surprise
New Book
Final Bonus Chapter
Spin-Off Story
Leaving Wattpad
Liam Spin-Off
Liam Spin-Off Sneak Peak
FULL Never Before Seen Bonus Chapter
For The Love Of Writing

Chapter Nine

211K 7.8K 3.7K
By Momo3625

He walked in with all his cute guy glory. He beamed when he saw me just sitting there and to be completely honest I was beaming right back. I don't know why, I guess I'm just glad to see him. Even if he did try to punch Scott last time, I mean if it were me I'd have tried to punch Scott too. He's such an ass...

"Heard you were out of commission," he says still grinning and holding up a paper bag. "I figured I'd bring some of the best board games of all time for us to play. I mean if you're up to the challenge that is."

Okay, if we're being honest here I don't deserve his company right now. I look like an absolute mess. But for some reason, Oakland must be ignoring that fact.

So out of his giant paper bag he pulls out a giant tub of ice cream and several board games including my favorite game of all time: monopoly.

"So you actually live with Scott?" Oakland asks as he settles down across from me on my bed.

"T-to my dismay," I say nodding.

"You can be the banker," Oakland says passing me the monopoly playing money. "But you must remember that with great power comes great responsibility. Use it wisely."

"No p-promises."

"I guess I'll hold you to that."

I don't know why but I was seriously having a hard time reading Oakland. Like I couldn't tell if he was just a super nerdy cute guy that liked monopoly and ice cream. Or if he was just a guy from that party still trying to just hook up or something. But the second one doesn't seem very likely considering he came here even though I was just bitten by a snake therefore it would be rather tricky to hook up right now. But then again the odds of me actually finding a nice guy are just as unbelievable.

Anyways monopoly has always been one of my favorite games in the history of ever because it feels like it could just go on forever and ever. Plus I'm great at math.

2 rounds later Scott finally emerges from the bathroom.

Yes, he does take forever to shower.

He of course just had to step out without a shirt on. He's wearing a pair of very dark blue shirts that clung to his legs and he's drying his hair with a towel. Basically he looks drop dead sexy right now.

As soon as he walks out and sees Oakland and I, he immediately glares. And he actually looks like he wants to kill one of us. So I of course, glare back. Oakland is probably hella confused.

"How long have you been here?" Scott asks turning his glare to only Oakland.

"How the hell long have you been here?" Oakland fires back skeptically. " I've been here a good two hours, were you seriously in the bathroom the entire time?"

"Well I do live here," Scott says standing up straighter. "I'm fully entitled to take as long as I please in my bathroom."

"Well sorry about trying to hit you the other night," Oakland says .

"Whatever," Scott crosses his arms over his chest. "I have a date tonight, so I'm leaving in a few."

"I t-thought you weren't g-going," I say frowning at him.

"Well I am," Scott snaps. "Anyways has the pizza gotten here yet?"

"Yes..." I say trailing off.

"Well where is it?"

"We kind of ate it," Oakland explains.

"You ate pizza that I paid for?" Scott asks clenching his fists.

Ugh, he's such a hot head.

"You were t-taking an eternity in the b-bathroom," I shrug. "We didn't want the p-pizza to get cold."

"Whatever," Scott growls. He grabs a green button down shirt off of his dresser and walks back into the bathroom, slamming the door."

"He seems like a fun guy," Oakland murmurs sarcastically.

So yeah, it wasn't exactly my perfect day but I guess it wasn't that bad. After Scott left to go on his "hot date" I still had fun with Oakland. It was pretty much the most normal evening I've ever had.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Waking up the next morning I feel fine. Until I realize that I couldn't stand up.

Because something is pinning me down. I look down to an arm lying across my abdomen. I slowly follow the arm up to who it's connected to.

Scott.

I scream.

He screams.

We all scream.

Scott doesn't just scream though, he jumps up and rolls off the side of the bed, taking the blanket with him. I'm too busy laughing to notice how cold it gets when the blanket is yanked off of me.

"What the hell was that!?" Scott shouts standing up with wide eyes.

"You w-were t-the one all up on m-me," I say giggling at how angry he looks.

"All up on you?" Scott asks trying not to laugh. "I wasn't even touching you.

"Liar," I say sticking my tongue out at him. I don't know why I'm in a such a good mood all of a sudden.

"Don't do that," Scott says narrowing his eyes at me.

"Do what?"

"Never mind," Scott sighs as he gathers the blankets and puts them into one huge pile on the bed. I watch him closely as he moves around the room.

"What're you d-doing?" I ask when he opens the door to the bathroom.

"You aren't very bright are you?" Scott smirks before closing the door. I hear the sound of the shower turning on a few seconds later.

I stand up and limp over towards the dresser refusing to use the crutches the doctor sent with me. I grab some bandages and clothes, figuring that I'll just change and take a shower at Anna's dorm.

The limp over to Anna's dorm is complete torture. It takes at least three times as long to get there because of how many times I have to stop and rest. But eventually I finally make it, and it feels like I just ran a freaking marathon. I knock a couple times before resting my head against the side of their door, I hear the door open a few seconds later.

"Greetings, welcome to my den of iniqu...Abby?" I hear Becca's voice before I look up at her. I limp past her and collapse on the bed.

"How the hell did you get here?" Becca asks crossing her arms as she towers over me. I sit up on my elbows.

"I walked."

"Without your crutches!?" She says practically screaming at me. "The doctor specifically told you-"

"W--where's Anna?" I ask cutting her off.

"She's been in the bathroom for nearly an hour now," Becca says rolling her eyes.

No surprise there, Anna probably won't be out of there for another good 45 minutes.

"Are you mad at me because of what happened yesturday?" Becca asks. "Because if you are then you should get over it. I didn't predict that would happen and I can't forsee the future. So you should really stop bitching about it."

Okay well I guess to some extent I know she's right when she says this. But she didn't have to say it as harshly as she did. I feel like a little kid being punished for doing something stupid.

"B-becca I-"

"Abby?"

I look over towards the open dorm door and see someone I didn't think I'd see again. At least not for a while. A certain asshole whom I'd thought I was finished with after high school.

Screw my life.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Short and crappy is what this chapter is, and sorry about that. But I skipped school today and I'm having a teen wolf marathon by myself and I don't know what any of that has to do with this chapter but oh well...Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'll try my best to update freqently, but first trimester( at school) is almost over, so conferences are soon, and finals are soon and just a bunch of tests to study for. Love you all!!!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.7K 56
|WATTYS 2021 Shortlisted| ❝Teach me.❞ ❝Teach you what?❞ ❝Teach me how to be a bad boy.❞ Elias Rodriguez has a crush on a certain cheerleader (since f...
9.2M 424K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
878K 29.1K 34
"Your mouth may say you hate me," he whispered, "But your hands...they say otherwise." His eyebrows raised pointedly at my touch on his chest, face w...