Hetalia X Reader one shots! (...

By AngelinaSmith590

(REQUESTS CLOSED SORRY!) Ever wondered how to get Norway to smile? Can Prussia be sweet like candy? Maybe you... More

Public Transportation (Japan)
*Addicted To You (France)
High School Love Troubles (China)
Can't Get Enough Of You! (Allies)
Voices In The Rain (America)
Set Up (Prussia)
I'M SORRY!!
*Chase You (Scotland)
Ask Me Again Tomorrow (Denmark)
*Let's Look Behind The Rainbow (Italy)
Are We Even Friends? (Nordic 5) {PART 1}
*Rude (Romano)
Are We Even Friends? (Nordic 5) {PART 2}
*First Flight Home (Russia)
Hello~!
Smile? For me? (Norway)
I Will Always Remember . . . (Bully! BTT)
Come Back? (Spain)
Heyo~! [And WARNING]
*Heart F*cking Hurts (Romano)
*It Happens All The Time (Romano)
Things That Go Bump In The Night (Romania) {Halloween Special!}
Things That Go Bump In The Night (Romania) {Halloween Special!} [Part 2]
*You belong with me (Prussia)
It Takes Only One (England)
*Sorries (Germany)
*Santa Tell Me (Finland)
*The Hanging Tree (England) {Part 1}
*The Hanging Tree (England) {Part 2}
REQUEST PAGE
Self Defence (Switzerland)
My Kitty (Greece)
Ladylike (Austria)
Revenge (Sealand)
LAND OF 2p
Jealous Feelings (2p Romano)
Cat And Mouse (2p England)
*Lean On (2p America)
(Not) Meant For You (2p China)
She's Mine (Stalker!2p!Italy)
Falling, Quite literally (2p Canada)
You're going to kill me (2p France)
*El Perdón (2p Spain)
Let's Run Away (2p Germany)
Poker Face... (2p Russia)
You Saved Me (2p Prussia) [Part 1]
You Saved Me (2p Prussia) [Part 2]
Point and Shoot (2p Japan)
*Need You Now (2p Denmark
Guardian Angel (2p Norway)
EXITING THE 2P LAND
Just You And Me (Canada)
Publishing!
Awkward Silence (Iceland)
Fated Strangers (Norway) [Part 1]
Fated Strangers (Norway) [Part 2]
Bright Eyes (Lithuania)
Welcome To Halloween Hetalia!
Wishing (Pirate!England)
Werewolves love pasta (Werewolf!Italy and Werewolf!Romano)
Lost In The Dark (Dark!Kitsune!Japan)
That Doesn't Impress Me (Matador!Spain)
HAPPY HETALIA DAY~!
*Ghosts (Dead!Hetalia) {Part 1}
*Ghosts (Dead!Hetalia) {Part 2}
*Ghosts (Dead!Hetalia) {Part 3}
*Ghosts (Dead!Hetalia) {Part 4}
Clearly (Native American!America) [Thanksgiving Special]
How About Now? (Jealous!Italy)
Thanks for reading!
9/11 - Always Remember

Masked Hero (Cowboy!America)

8.5K 337 270
By AngelinaSmith590

THE SONG ABOVE WAS PLAYING WHEN I WROTE THIS I FEEL SO HIGH :3

I am so excited to write this because I've wanted to write something like this for a long time so yay lets do dis!

(Run on sentence there XD)
THIS IS ALSO VEEEEERY LONG!

...

The sun beat down hard on your shoulders the most. You sighed as you made your way slowly through the streets of town. The sky was a deep blue sprinkled with clouds left and right. Overall it was a beautiful day. Or it was supposed to be.

The black bandit had other plans. . .

Unknowingly, you waved to people and smiled. People were nice, but you never really liked to socialize. The citizens of the small town called you the lone desert flower. You always knew how to fend for yourself and never liked to date. You simply had no interest. It was a much needed skill really. The year was 1887 and it was the "turn of a new era" in your town of Rusty Flatts. Horses were the most common thing to he found in the fashion definitely improved. Today you were wearing a (f/c) dress that went down to your knees with a white parcel sort of shielding you from the hot American rays of sunshine. The Oregon county became especially hot this time of year. It was mid spring, the peaks of summer were just sneaking up on the people.

You loved your town and everyone loved you. But there was just one problem. Every month during the first week, a masked bandit would come in to town and pillage everything they could get their hands on. Sometimes they took women and gold. Other times they simply took lives for fun. Ever since your parents were killed when protecting the town, the villagers made it their responsibility to keep you safe. Every time the Black Bandit showed up, they hid you in the saloon's whiskey cellar.

You disliked being protected 24/7. You could fight them yourself. Today would be different. Today was the day you would stand up like your parents did six years earlier. The bandits were bullies.

"Howdy _____!" You turned your head to see Alfred, dirt smeared on his face from the farm he owned and stray piece of hair sticking up like usual. He wore a light brown leather vest and drawstring cowboy hat. Hanging out of his smiling mouth was a single piece of hay. His glasses caught the sunlight and reflected on the dirt.

"Hello Alfred. Good morning." You smiled and nodded politely.

He laughed loudly as he pet his brown horse's mane. Said horse, called Freedom by Alfred, whinnied in delight and moved in toward his touch. Alfred always had a connection to animals. He had gotten Freedom when he was younger. They basically grew up together. "Why so formal? Haha! You've known me since Tuesday!"

You rolled your (e/c) eyes. "You say that like Tuesday was a long time ago. Tuesday was two days ago." He first moved two days ago from a neighboring town and brought only his horse and some money. His father was a lawyer and he mother had died in childbirth having his younger brother who went with his father to New York. Alfred was always so fascinated with the west so he moved. Every month his father sends him some money.

"That's a whole 72 hours! I recon we're very acquainted!"

You couldn't help but let a grin spread to your lips. "My bad. What are you doing out in town this early?" You asked, starting conversation.

"I have to sell my crops! Would ya like to buy some corn?" He asked excitedly.

You rolled your eyes once more. "Why not? If it's helping you out." You handed him the appropriate amount and he gave you two ears of corn.

"Thanks! Hey what about--" He started to ask but the sound of a gunshot rang through the air. He froze and you both looked toward the source of the terrify noise.

"Oh no... Alfred we have to..." You turned around and tried to look into a pool of blue known as Alfred's eyes but they weren't there. "...Alfred?"

He was gone. And the bandits were closing in. Rusty Flatts is doomed. You thought as you slipped into the shadows of the nearby saloon.

A-R-O-U-N-D-T-H-E-W-O-R-L-D

"I want one thing! Where's the desert flower?! If you bring her to me, I will leave you alone!" The bandit yelled as he shot bullets from his pistol in the air.

You peered around the corner and your eyes widened. "Why do they want me?" You whispered to yourself.

Suddenly a hand wrapped itself around your mouth and pinned your arms behind your back. You let out a muffled scream and thrashed around. The man was stronger than you by a landslide and easily kept you restrained. Thus you did the only rational thing you could think of. You bit down on his hand. He successfully let go. But there was no time to celebrate because immediately after you whipped around and kicked him in the nuts, causing him to fall backward into a barrel of dirty water.

He narrowed his eyes and grunted in frustration. You hummed in triumph just as two other men snuck up behind you and tied a bandana around your head, gagging you. The other man tied your hands behind your back leaving you defenseless. You let out another silenced yell for help as you were pushed out in the main square.

You were furious. How had they apprehended me so fast?! I could've swore I kept my guard up. Now I'm the fucking damsel in distress. Shit! Only this time, I think I'm not going to be saved.

Oh how you were wrong.

"We got her boss! Look at her (h/l) (h/c) hair and her plump lips." The man that shoved you forward cackled. You blushed angrily and squirmed, desperate to get away.

Their boss laughed. His deep brown eyes bore into your soul. He cupped your face and gave you a smirk that made your blood run cold. We're gonna have fun tonight~"

Right as you were about to kick him a voice rang out. "Not on my watch! Unhand the beautiful maiden!" You looked up and saw a man in a red mask riding a horse. He had a deep voice and bright blue eyes.

The main bandit who was obviously in charge sent his minions after him but the masked hero knocked them all out cold. He tipped his cowboy hat and grinned as he pointed his silver revolver at the leader's head. "I. Said. Unhand. Her." He growled in nothing but pure wrath.

You knew him from somewhere but the voice was too deep for you to tell. He seems to be putting on a false voice...

The leader laughed. "Ha! Or what?"

The man in the red mask's grin grew wider. "Or I shoot. Plain as day. Either you let her go, or I shoot you."

"You wouldn't dare shoot me." He was taken back.

Alfred pointed the gun strait at him and with a serious look gracing his face he uttered one word that made his opponent fall to his knees.

"Bang."

He shot him in the arm, not killing him. He did believe in the way of the law after all. Not long after, the townspeople ran out of their homes and the black bandits were all put in the stockades. They wanted nothing more than to than the stranger but he held up his hand. "I have a certain someone to talk to."

He walked over to you and took the gag out of your mouth and untied you. You blushed and nodded. "Thank you."

"A hero needs no thanks. It was simply my will."

You grinned and pressed your lips to his. He blushed and passionately kissed back. Your lips moved in sync. Everything was perfect. The people all 'awww'd', their little lone desert flower had found love.

When you broke apart you winked and leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Thank you for being my hero Alfred. I love you." Then louder you announced. "A kiss of gratitude for my hero!"

They all cheered and Alfred was shocked. "How did you know?" He whispered back.

You laughed. "Next time disguise Freedom."

"Freedom can never be disguised!" He called out.

You rolled your eyes as he pulled you in for another surprise kiss.

...

I LOVE THIS ONE! It's so awesome and I love the Wild West! And Alfred so that can be better?!

Like?

Comment?

Follow me? 2k followers?

QOTD: Romano or Feliciano?
AOTD: BOTH I CANT CHOOSE!

HASTA LA PASTAAAAA~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 157 58
. . . . . . . . . . . Random Hetalia x Reader Oneshots . . . . . . . . . . . Read at your own risk *cringes* I'm not deleting or editing this book so...
19.5K 730 49
Your married with Romano and enjoying a beautiful life in Italy with him, except when the arrival of children come your life isn't such a blissful ti...
11.6K 272 28
[Hetalia] [completed] Pairing: 2p! Prussia X female reader Who knew getting cat food could be so troublesome? It was Just a simple trip to a shop ran...
81.9K 2.5K 44
WATTYS 2019 COMPLETED BOOK 1 *Tries to think cool quote from the book* 》"Yeah it really is beautiful" He said. "And now you are supposed to say some...