The Fallen {Supernatural Fanf...

Oleh CxsWinchester

It was just me and my dad; my mother passed when I was five. I can't remember much about her. Im not suppose... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 2: Hunted
Chapter 3: Angels
Chapter 4: Explanation
Chapter 5: Deals A Deal
Chapter 6: Family's Not Blood
Chapter 7: Father?
Chapter 8: Revenge
Chapter 9: Heaven
Chapter 10: Home
Chapter 11: Real
Chapter 12: The New Guy
Chapter 13: Torture
Chapter 14: Safe
Chapter 15: Nightmares
Chapter 16: Purgatory
Chapter 17: Vampires
Chapter 18: Leviathans
Chapter 19: New Puppy
Chapter 20: Castiel Wants A Cat
Chapter 21: Protective Dad
Chapter 22: Possession
Chapter 23: Exorcism
Chapter 24: Memories
Chapter 25: The Truth
Chapter 26: Wendigo
Chapter 27: Journal 1
Chapter 28: Visions
Chapter 29: Killian
Chapter 30: Comfort
Chapter 31: Darkness isn't Bad
Chapter 32: Embracing the Darkness
Chapter 33: Land Of The Fallen
Chapter 34: Damon's Revenge
Chapter 35: The End?
After

Chapter 1: The Note

1.1K 31 0
Oleh CxsWinchester

Dear Alexis,
I only wish I wouldn't have to leave, I never meant for what happened to your mother to happen. And for that reason I must leave. I'm not sure if I'll ever see you again. And I think you deserve to know what happened to your mother. Your mother was murdered that night. And I am going to hunt down the person that did that to her. So that nothing will happen to you. Till we meet again kiddo. I will always love and protect you.
-Dad

I look at this letter every day. Millions of questions running thought my mind.

Will I ever see dad again? Who killed mom? Why did dad leave when I needed him most? Tears stung my eyes. I shook my head trying to get the questions out of my head. I look in the mirror and sigh.

I get ready for work, putting a pair of jeans and a white top on. Putting my shoulder length light brown hair in a ponytail. And slid on my black converse, I look in the mirror one last time. I walk to my silver car, and start driving to the cafe.

A/N Hey guys I hope you like the first chapter. Don't worry it'll get better. I've been on writer block and it feels like forever seance I written. So ya first supernatural fanfic! Plz don't forget to vote,comment and follow.
And plz give feed back it's always appreciated. Also feel free to DM me your ideas. (I give credit btw in either the be beginning or end of the chapter.) or just DM me if you want to role play or talk about fandoms or whatever. I'll update as soon as I can. Bye!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.2K 327 42
Hi. I'm Lexi Grace Winchester. My parents? Castiel ex-angel and still a hunter helping other hunters and Dean Winchester a hunter like my papa only h...
151K 3.5K 21
Hello I'm Gabrielle .S. Winchester but you can call me Brie. I'm a young Hunter of the supernatural. I love books, Classic rock, and Hunting. Yes. I...
104K 2.5K 41
Y/N was an incredibly skilled hunter. Vamps, Werewolves, Shifters, you name it. She has conquered them all. Her cockiness was well-deserved given her...
57.2K 1.6K 21
After the love of his life and natural born witch: Simone Dubois dies during childbirth leaving Dean to raise their premie daughter alone. Now with h...