✍ Home Sweet Home: A homely p...

Por idiosyncraticforever

Welcome to my humble abode. Ever wondered about what went on behind the scenes of your favorite wattpad book... Más

1.✍ @Cazzalovesmusic✍
✍ @CaitSarai ✍
✍@amandaJtommo✍
4.✍@cathartics✍
✍@lana_sky✍
✍@RubixCube89201✍ DARK confession
7.✍@seasidestyles✍ ON the seaside
✍@whammystyles✍
10.✍@ 1d_jollygood✍
✍@_smilelikeniall✍
✍@_HakunaMatata_✍ In motel 6
13. ✍bel watson✍
✍@11tay99 Triplet confusion Triple fun✍
✍@mikaelanay✍
16. ✍@pialikesfood✍
@✍RobThier IN Sir Rob's Castle !!✍
@✍angellover254✍
19.✍@AmberKalkes13✍
@✍aggressively✍
✍@katiebee_✍
22.✍@MelonDiaries (watermelons required while reading)✍
✍@londonstars✍
✍@beautifultragedies : AN EXCLUSIVE WITH ARCHER WEST!✍
25.✍@Cherry_Cola_x with little alfie!✍
✍@8tracks✍
✍@musicnotes✍
28.✍@spraythesun✍
➰@MommaShifter ➰Beta of @Clawpack ➰
31.✍ash_knight17✍
✍@@1DLover121✍
✍ @yabookprincess AN EXCLUSIVE WITH KAI ASHER✍
34.✍ @YvetteRussell✍
✍ @cru3lla (previously LiveLikeLouis)✍
✍ @butterflytattoo✍
37.✍ @knightsrachel✍
✍ @styonce✍
✍ @CrestFallenStar✍
40.✍ @sweetyanisha2307(i.e Anisha the sweetest of house kindness)✍
@Sannyaahhh(our own modern day belle)✍
✍ @AishwaryaKadam4 (the MANANHOLIC )✍
43.✍ @withasmileandlaugh✍
little note
✍ @letmelivetonight✍
✍ @sruthilaya13✍
46.✍ @Midika✍
✍ @AmythestWinter(A. L. Winter)✍
✍ @sasa_lee(Melissa)✍
49.✍ @XxNixonxX✍
50.✍ cherrypop12✍
!A Very Important Announcement and I mean it!
@joecool123!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fangirls*
!!!!!!Interview with @royal888(Sarah Royal )!!!!!!!
@Mk1120 : Author of Our Story

✍@shruthii✍

291 18 19
Por idiosyncraticforever

ok so here is an fellow indian telling us about their awesomness

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

SHE is obsessed with mahesh babu so beware and prepare for the fangirlness if you are confused imagine it a sort of reaction you would usually have when you see harry styles shirtless * swoons*

takes a deep breathe

italics mean my thoughts :)

THE INTERVIEW :

1. Describe yourself, anything and everything you want us to know? What should I expect if i meet you?

Okay, I am 22 years old and final year master's student. I am not so gifted in height department but that doesn't mean I let taller people intimidate me. Over the years my friends had used different nicknames to call me but 'P.S' is the only one I am not embarrassed about. As a person, I am friendly but I do not initiate friendship. Also, I am addicted to reading novels. I have more than 1000 e-books in my cell-phone. But even that feels less.

If you meet me, I expect you to be nice to me. If you are not... let's not go there ;)*SHIVERS*

Pt2: list five special characteristic traits of yours that could help me in finding you from a crowd of 100?

I hate crowd. So, when in crowd I am that person who is staring at the ground and glancing at the watch every now and then. Shifting from one foot to another and looking bored to death without a hint of smile in the face.

2. What is the story behind your username? How, when and why you joined wattpad?

My wattpad and facebook username was same. Since there were many girls with the same name as mine, I decided to add another I at the end. I joined wattpad nearly three years ago after my

friend told me about it. (I am really grateful she told me about this app. Best thing that happened to me!) Back then, twilight was a major hit and she told me that some person has written a story about Renesmee and Jacob. I joined to read that story and till date I have NOT read that story.

Pt2: What is the best thing a stranger has done for you? What type of gift you badly want?

I am usually very wary of strangers but there were times when they helped me when I had nobody with me. I will forever be grateful to a liftman who gave me his cell-phone so that I could call my dad. I am also grateful to 3 SBI HR's who by giving me a second chance helped me in getting a really good job. Right this minute, I would kiss the person who will gift me a better phone.

what if its mahesh babu;)

3. Are you a writer at heart (i.e being a bit emotional, observant, and day dreamer) ?

I can say yes to this. I am very observant when I am sitting idle. I get emotional when I write or imagine some scenes and yes, when I am day dreaming, I can block everything and I mean... everything!

Pt2: Time to give some fun filled, darkest, unknown facts about you (state any 20 or more;)

Here they go... but I seriously doubt these can be described as dark!!

- I wear glasses.

- I am a night owl. I sleep mostly during daytime and that's why my cousins call me sleeping beauty.

- I am a very lazy person and that's one thing my mom hates the most about me.

- The other one is that I can't cook. Boiling water and making scrambled eggs are the only things I know to do in kitchen.

- I curse a lot when I am annoyed. You shouldn't be next to me and if you are, cover your ears.

- I have cheated a few times in class tests but never in final exams.

- I didn't know what bullying was until I joined wattpad. Needless to say, I am proud to

state that bullying didn't happen in my school.

- I get hungry at odd hours. Even in the middle of the night!

- I love buying new things but hate spending money.

- I like my own privacy and thoroughly dislike it when others invade uninvited.

- I have a knack of going for rare things because I don't like following a crowd.

- All my stories had started with me picturing one scene in my mind and with that scene, I formulate the whole story.

- I cry during emotional scenes of any novels or movies.

- I am crazy about Mahesh Babu. I am all giggles and blushes when you talk about him. I blow an air kiss every time he comes on screen.

- I am possessive to the bone about everything that is mine. Seriously, don't touch anything that is mine without my permission! alas it is not mahesh babu ;(

- I hold grudges because I find it hard to forgive and forget.

- I am not a flexible person since I find it hard to accept change even when I know it is for the good.

- I am not good with children and tend to stay away from them. They scare me when they bawl.

- I like reading spoilers and I am not ashamed to admit it.

- Every day during breakfast, I sit and read all the comments I have received from the

readers. I just love it.

4. What's next for you on wattpad? Is writing mere passion or is it gonna become a major part of your life? How? "If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die" do you agree? Why?

Next is a high-school action/romance story but I am also getting another werewolf story idea... so I am really confused. Right now, writing is a passion... if I am encouraged more, then I think it will play a major part of my life in future. Yes, I agree with it because once a writer falls in love with a person, they write about them and they will be forever in the minds of the readers. The best example is Malory's character of my novel Calming Cortez. The character was inspired by my best-friend and everyone loved the character and I am sure, they will always remember her.

Pt2: Do you believe in ghosts or supernatural beings? Why and why not?

There are some things which cannot be answered and so, yes, I believe in existence of some sort of supernatural force. But not in ghosts or supernatural beings in particular! Why not? Because I have never seen one! i have seen them!!

5. How do you stories inspire, help others? Will you ever write for a social cause? if yes why and which? Do you believe in magic?

I seriously don't know if it inspires others but some readers have told me that my stories inspired them to write their own. It makes me feel proud of myself. However, I do intend to send some sort of message to the readers through all my stories. I would love to write for social cause. It would be about adoption and also prevention of child labor. Even though I do not like children, I cannot watch them on the streets, begging or working in hotels as waiters. It pains me. I want to create awareness about adoption not just children, but also about the animals in zoo. It's something that has always earned my interest.

I believe in miracle, not magic.

pt 2: You only live once how do you suppose you are going to make the best out of it ?

Life is short. Live it to the fullest everyone says but I will say live it how you want it to. Movies make it seem all so amazing but we know life isn't like that. Just try to be happy. Do whatever makes you happy. Do not do anything just because everybody is doing it and it is considered cool. Write down the things that you want to do and as you keep writing, the things that appear at the bottom of the list are the ones that really makes you happy.

6. What for you is the best and worst genre of writing? Why? Do you do collabs? What type of books do you like reading? What are the basic things it must have to make you read it?

Best genre- romance.

Worst genre- Fan-Fiction.

I like reading romance because it makes me feel various sorts of emotions. I dislike fanfiction because I do not consider it original. I do not do collabs. It will affect my writing as well as the story. What I want may not be liked by the other person and vice versa. I like reading books related to history, modern times, astronomy, mythology, fantasy. It all must have an element of humor, action and romance for me.

Pt2: What makes you unique from others?

Like I said earlier, I do not follow the crowd. I don't do or write anything just because everyone is doing it and I think that's what makes me unique.

7. State your hobbies, weakness, strengths, favorites of everything? Deepest desires?

My hobbies: reading novels, writing novels, collecting bus tickets.

Strengths: Google... lol

Weakness: I am lazy.

Favorites: Keeps changing except for tiger, eagle, the color green and sunflower.

Deepest desires: Not sharing :P

Secret hobbies: If I share, it will no longer be a secret.

Good Habits: Regularly washing the sink or basin. Can't stand a speck of dust in it! Bad Habits: I do not drink enough water.

Influences: My surroundings.

Pt2: What is your self-esteem, pet peeves?

My self-esteem is my writing. It has given me confidence, ability to make new friends, made me feel proud of myself and most importantly, happy. I cannot thank Wattpad enough for this.My pet peeves... oh! There are many like- poor-network, selfies, drunkards, womanizers, classes being prolonged, Men sitting in ladies seat, loud horns, stereotyping south Indian's Hindi accent, reality shows, love-triangles, negative people, nosy people, whispering near ears... I could go on and on.

8. Who would you choose if you were to get stuck with that person in a closed room for a whole month? Why?

MAHESH BABU. Why? *blushes* i just googled him and found out he is married how sad ... i could understand your love after all i love nialler ......

Pt2: describe how you developed or invented your book characters? give us the insider excess ;)

After reading several werewolf stories in wattpad, I got an idea to write my own story but I didn't want it to be a rejection one. Then, I came with several ideas to make it different and thus, I'm The Alpha came into existence. Templar's character is somewhat a mixture of me and my sister. She is short tempered like me, but she is also lovable. I just wanted a strong female character. Someone who could kick some serious ass! I didn't want Templar becoming beautiful after returning, I just wanted her to become more confident. In H&hP since Sel's character was two-faced, I wanted her mate to be a straight-forward and good guy. Hence, Duncan happened, who is a sensible and a nice guy. For me, Cortez was like male version of Sel and hence for him, I wanted a girl who would be introvert. But since Cortez was also moody, I took inspiration from my best-friend and then wrote Malory who even though was an introvert, was loved by all. Then there was Ruben, who was like a male version of Malory. For Darya, I wanted a self-confident, spirited and a bit insecure girl. I did not want opposites attract for this story and hence developed Quillon's character who is like a male version of Darya, except he is not insecure.

9. State a theme song/movie/book that is somehow narrates the story of your life? What for you it means to be successful? Explain.

There is this song by Hailee Steinfield called 'Love Myself'... it doesn't narrate the story of my life but few lyrics of that song says what I always think. Being successful to me is achieving something that makes you happy. It is what you most want and the thing that you fight and struggle for. It can be a goal, a dream, a wish, anything. Once you have achieved it, you feel immensely happy... as if you are at the top of the world! And in the end of the day, you won't have any regrets. i love that song !!!

Pt2: who do you wanna see interviewed and why ?

I would like to see @CharlesMegan getting interview. She is not only a great friend to me but also a talented writer. Give her story a chance... it's really good!

10. What really is hard for you in constructing a story? What affects your decision on writing a end to a story ? does it writes its own ending somehow?

The exact platform required for a particular scene to happen. I like all the scenes of my story to be chained. Every scene is required to connect to some another scene in the later chapters. Hence, for me, plotting the story at the onset is a must. I don't want readers to think she just made that up. Besides this I also have to think a lot before writing certain dialogues or while describing emotions. I like picking rare words for it. As a reader and a writer I like HEA for an ending but as a writer, I don't like writing about future.... Say after few years with kids and all. I like the story to stop in the same way it started. Like just a random day where they met and just a random day they knew they had each other. The problems aren't over, there are new to come but this particular chapter of their life story is finished. Sometimes yes, the end does write itself. Best example ITA. I did not plan it to end that way but it just happened.

Pt2: what makes you vote and comment on a story?

I vote for all the stories I read. I comment to support and also when I seriously loved the chapter.

11. As an Indian do you think, India is still behind in development of literature for eg in popularity of writing in various genres like dystopia. Give your thoughts.

The development of literature in India is improving. Nowadays, writers are encouraged a lot. TOI's Write India initiative is one such. Plus, wattpad's YourStoryIndia. And about Dystopia, I am actually not well aware about this topic. Hence, the only thing I can say is that it is emerging slowly in India. I had recently seen a book in Amazon about a dystopian novel written by an Indian woman. The title of the book was The Lesson. I have not read the book but it had good reviews.

Pt2: Give a list of most bizarre things you believe in could exist? After all you are a writer ;)

Haha... okay... I want angels to exist because I like their wings. I also want cherubs. I would like werewolves, werebears, were-tigers also... lol. I want dragons to exist and also those Great Eagles from 'The Hobbit'.Indian mythology characters like Vanar Sena, Narasimha, Garuda, Vasuki and Sesha Naag. Plus, the coastal town that I have been born to have a powerful deity called 'Panjurli' I would like them all to be real.

12. What type of person are you? Describe your life as a boy.

I do NOT want to be a boy. I am happy being a girl.

13. How did you join the world of imagination and creation? Why? What is the first piece of creation you wrote? Give us details!

I always had a wide imagination. I think my first creation was when I was in second grade. I remember being bored and then writing my own ten lines story. It was about police and a thief. I don't remember what exactly the story was but in the end the policeman nabs the thief... lol. I am an avid reader. I have been reading novels for years, but had no intention of writing. Wattpad fascinated me. The first story I had read in wattpad was a werewolf romance and then I fell in love with the genre. But very few stories depicted the main female lead as a fighter. When a book wouldn't go the way I wanted it to, I would imagine it exactly how I wanted it to go. Thus ideas formed, I then told my friend about the story that I have in my head and she encouraged me to write. After my exams, I wrote and sent her the first chapter. She said she loved it. I wrote another chapter... she loved that too and thus ITA happened.

Pt2: Which is your favorite mythological creature?

Narasimha, Sesha Naag, werewolves.... I love them!

14. What would you like to say on the cliché werewolf romance themes? Does this indicate lack of originality? How?

A year ago, it would have been fair to say that there are many cliché stories in werewolf romance theme. However now, unique stories are coming. Still, there are some which are totally cliché and some which is all erotic. This does indicate lack of originality and to answer how, I think it's because the writers think erotica is the new in.

Pt2: What is the thing that you dread the most and why?

I dread reading something extremely stupid. I had read a book that had garnered more than a million reads but had no plot. Just sexual content! Needless to say, I rated it one star.

15. What would you like to say to your fans? Do you have a name for them?

I call my fans lovelies. And they are the reason, why I am writing one story after another. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! Without their support, I wouldn't be here. Their support means the world to me and their comments makes my day!

Pt2: Describe your life as a werewolf.

My life as a werewolf... hmm... I would love to be a black wolf with blood red eyes... lol. The strongest she-wolf who can totally kick some ass! Basically, like the character Darya from my story The Shrewd Wolves.

16. What advice would you give to your younger self and why? What would be the name of your biography and movie? Who would be the actors in it and why?

I would tell my younger self to speak up, ask questions and clarify doubts... I would also tell my younger self not to play in hot afternoon sun because it will tan your skin. I wish someone had pulled my ears and dragged me back inside. I have done nothing that could be made into a movie. Still, if someone wants to make a movie out of it... I would like it to be called Shruthi and I would star in it along with... you know who ;) :P ik Mahesh babu *facepalm*

17. State the best and worst things about writing, reading, wattpad, being human.

Okay....

Writing: The Best Thing about writing is that I enjoy it. I know I am happy when I am writing a story. I also love the feedback I get for it. The worst thing is that sometimes I get stuck with words and dialogues. I know what it is called and how to say it in my mother tongue, but I have to search a lot to find the appropriate English word.

Reading: The best thing about reading is that it improves my language, enlightens me about certain stuff and even brightens my day. The worst thing about reading is that it affected my grades. I lost interest in textbooks because of new and exciting story books.

Wattpad: The best thing about wattpad is that it gives opportunity to millions to write and share what's in their mind. Okay, this is not the worst thing about wattpad... because I honestly don't know what is worst in wattpad. But I have a problem with the constant changes in themes, formats because it can be quite irritating.

Being Human: The best and the worst thing about being human is that every day is a lesson and no one knows what is going to happen.

Pt2: would you rather be the hero or the villain? Why?

A person can be called a hero only because of a villain. But personally, I would like to be an anti-hero because they have their own, unique style of setting things right. However, I also love villains because they make us realize what the right side is.

18. If you had the power to create an entirely new species, describe them.

I like wings. So the creature that I would create would have thick and wide wings. They have claws popping out when in rage. Some can have swords and some can have bow and arrow too. Also, their skin would be glowing.

Pt2: What type of superpower do you badly want? Why?

If you have read my stories then you would have figured out that I badly want to control elements.

Why? I ask why not?

19. Would you rather be mortal or immortal? Would you rather be human, vampire, werewolf or other? Why

Death is scary but even then I like the fact that it is inevitable. So, I would prefer mortal.I love being human but I also want to be a werewolf because I love that growling, shifting, and sheer white hot rage... wow!

Pt2: What is the best thing you have received from a stranger? What is the best gift and thing in this world? Why?

That phone I had received from the liftman. I was totally nervous that day and I didn't know where my dad was. I did not have my phone with me either and so, when the liftman had given me his phone I felt like a burden was taken off my shoulder. I thanked him but I couldn't say anything more to him than that. He wasn't there the next time I went in the lift either.

The best gift according to me is love. And I am not being filmy here either. Seriously, I don't think I can manage with everyone hating me. You need not express it; you just have to show it.

Why? I had struggled a lot to get my job. I even broke down when I thought I lost it because of my own foolishness. But I was given a second chance and I managed to make the best of it with the support of my family and well-wishers. My parents were there for me whenever I needed them. My mom, especially, she was there with me every step of the way. My uncle, my sister, and my aunts, friends... everyone helped me one way or the other in getting this job. They didn't have to do it. But still they did. Why? It happened right in front of my eyes and when I saw them struggling for me... I think that's when I understood the real meaning of love. I felt happy to know that I am loved.

20. How did the idea of writing all your stories come to you? Give us the little story :)

I already told how the idea of ITA came to me. H&hP popped in my head when I was listening to this sharp guitar music from a Bollywood movie song. The first scene that popped in my head was a murder scene with the female character, where she walks in like a lithe cat and kills a guy. She had four bodyguards to protect her in all directions. The girl was supposed to have double identity because she is on a mission to kill some wolves. Now, I needed a perfect BG story to make her killing seem reasonable. Elegance Pack happened. The female character was supposed to be the sole survivor but that was cliché for me and so, another character happened. The four bodyguards then became friends... who are Alphas'. Pieces after pieces were formed and thus, H&hP happened. It was supposed to be one book only with no mate for Cortez and Vernon as Darya's future mate. However, while I was writing the plot synopsis of 10th chapter I changed my mind and rewrote the whole plot. Then finally, chapter 1 of the first book happened. Also, I wanted a female villain for the book!

21. What is the importance of

* Villain

What is a story without a villain? (i love villains !!!

* Daily updating

Ugh! I am all for regularly updating but I am against daily updating. If you get something very often, you take it for granted! The things which we rarely get are valued most.

* writing

I don't know about others but writing makes me happy.

* First chapter

The most important one because they have to capture the readers interest.

Pt2: Why do you write?

I write because it makes me happy. Makes me feel worthy!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

88.7K 260 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
41K 1K 88
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
247K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...