The Prince and the Maid

By unnatural_Red

So the idea behind this story came to me in a dream. And then I couldn't stop thinking about Prince Harry and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chater 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chaptef 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Woah

Chapter 2

8.3K 101 1
By unnatural_Red

Grace pov
The next few weeks I saw more and more of Harry. He came to every race he could and I'll admit I was falling for him hard. He was trying to spoil me.

I was rushing around my flat cleaning up.
"Grace slow down," my best friend, Megan, said.
"Well, it's not every day the bloody Prince of Wales comes over!" I snapped. I closed the door to the laundry room.
"You need to calm down. I'll finish cleaning. You get dressed." She said.
"Thank you."
I went upstairs and showered. I found one of the outfits I wore to work. A simple blazer with a blouse and a pencil skirt.

I did a bit of make up and went back downstairs.
"How do I look?" I asked.
"What the bloody hell are you wearing?" Megan cried.
"I thought it was appropriate. He's a prince, I want to show him I can be sophisticated." I stated.
"So, what are you two doing tonight?" She asked crossing her arms.
"We're cooking dinner here then hanging out." I said.
"Didn't you have intensive training yesterday?" She asked.
"Yes and my thighs are killing me." I complained.
"Your hiding the pain good." She said.
"Thank you."
I looked out the window to see a car pull up out front.
"He's here you've gotta go now." I said.
"Okay, and don't do anything I wouldn't do." She winked. "Oh just go already." I said.

We went down to the door together. I let her out as Harry was coming up.
"Hello stranger." I said. "Hello stranger." Harry repeated back. He kissed my hand and I let him in. Of course some of the body guards from the palace were there. They came in with us.
"It's a bit snug but it's perfect for me." I said. The guards did a sweep of the room. Then stood by the door the rest of the night.

"So what's for dinner?" Harry asked.
"Whole wheat Pasta with tomato sauce," I said.
"Do you have a lot of pasta?" Harry asked. "Whole wheat pasta years. Really good for runners." I said. "Where are my manners, can I get you any thing Harry?" I asked as I went into the kitchen. "Anything would be good." He said. I grabbed a sports drink and handed it to him. I took my jacket off and put it on one of the hooks by the door. I went to the kitchen and Harry and I got started on dinner. "I've been thinking, you. Should come to one of our private Polo games." Harry said. "I don't know, I mean with school and babysitting and work I barely have time for anything." I said. "You know what. I am going to take care of your bills. I will have the necessities like heating, water, and electricity taken care of. You shouldn't work so hard." He said. "Harry you don't have to." I said. "I will, gentlemen if you could leave us." He said. They bowed and left. "Grace I want to know you. I want what my brother has with Kate, but with you." He said. "Harry I've known you for five weeks." I said. "I know but come on, I mean. You are everything I've ever wanted in a girl." He said. "Harry I'm no one, I'm The Help." I said. "No your more than that. I know it." Harry then kissed me. I closed my eyes and put my arms around him. Looking for support. He finally pulled away, but I didn't want it to end. "If I didn't think you were important would I have done  that?" He asked. He kissed me again. "I will never doubt you again." I said. "Gracie, I won't doubt you either." He said. "Harry, I want to run, and I want to teach how can I do that and be with you?" "well find a way." He said.
_______________________
A/n: so I feel like this may be one of my shorted stories. But idk
-princess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 1.6K 20
A prince risks everything for a woman that's an ocean away. Started : February 4, 2021 Published : February 4, 2021 Completed : October 10, 2021 A B...
61.1K 1.3K 16
In which Amelia has gotten too comfortable with her secret relationship and Michael has now given her the ultimatum either go public and engaged or b...
62.1K 1.1K 18
What happens when the Crown Prince of The Netherlands asks Christiana to marry him. Will the commoner socialite make it as the wife of heir? Started...
10 0 6
This story is not another clichΓ© story of a crowned prince falling in love with a Disney peasant, no.. You can kind of say that this is an after stor...