Outlaws Of Love (Adommy Love...

By Glitterbaby2016

Tommy Joe Ratliff has been made fun of his whole life. People calling him a faggot, fruit loop, and a bunch o... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Epilogue

Fourteen

787 46 13
By Glitterbaby2016

*Tommy's POV*

One day; that was all it took. One day to make me fall for him...

"ADAM!" I yelled. I was frozen in place but I felt a firm arm go across my chest, holding me back so I would fly forward. It helped, but not by much. I heard the crunching of metal and a thump, and saw black for a while until my vision came back to me.

I blink a couple of times and look to my left at the black haired boy. I was in shock so it took me a second to remember where I was. Adam's hand was limp in my lap and he had a bump on his head and was slightly bleeding. He was hanging his head and was almost crunched up.

I started to panic, and realizing that I was okay, I started to shake Adam gently to get him conscious. Tears were starting to flow over my eyes. This can't be happening, just can't be fucking happening! I can't lose another person in my life.

"Adam! Please, Adam." I whispered. "You have to tell me you are okay. Please."

I had no idea how fast we were going or why the fuck that guy was coming on the wrong side of the street. All I knew was that I was fine (which was a miracle). And that I was in love with this boy, this perfect, cocky, gorgeous, nice, funny boy that I just met. Now I didn't know if I was losing him.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and shifted myself towards Adam and I started to brush the glass away so I could set him up right, without letting go of his hand. I put him so he was lying back on the chair and I held his hand over my heart and I cupped his face with my other. I was crying so much that I couldn't see that well.

"Adam I need you. Please don't go." I begged. "I love you," I breathed, too quiet for him to hear.

My hand was shaking so much I could barely rub my thumb across his cheek. I kept looking at the cut on his forehead, even though it was painful to look at. I moved my hand from my chest and onto his. I sighed when I felt him breathing and tried forcing out a smile. His eyes twitched open and met with mine. They seemed even more beautiful than before. He opened them wide and pulled me into a hug, wincing at the pain.

"Oh God Tommy, I am so sorry. I thought I lost you," he rasped, now crying. "I couldn't live with myself if I let anything bad happen to you." He moved his hand to the back of my head and I attempted to hold him around his waist.

"Shh, Adam, I'm alright. It wasn't your fault." I pulled back and looked into his eyes. I wiped the area of his eyes gently, my hands still shaking. "Lay your head back down, you cut it." He did as I said, but he never looked away from me and I held his hand tightly.

"Tommy?" Adam whispered.

"Yes Adam?"

"Don't let go."

I nodded and whispered back, "I won't."

Luckily, Adam's car had an automatic crash response so I didn't have to try and get out to call an ambulance, although I would have if it came to that. I never looked away from him, but out of the corner of my eye I could see that the front of Adam's car and the man's car that we crashed into were both damaged pretty bad. Honestly, I couldn't give a fuck if that guy was dead. Yes I know it may sound cruel, but it was my feeling; HE was going on OUR side of the road, and HE was the one who hurt MY Adam.

I could now hear the ambulance and see the blue and red lights reflecting off of the crunched metal and leather seats. It maneuvered around all of the debris and soon paramedics and firemen were rushing to either car. Three men came to us, one on my side and two on Adams; his side was worse because that was where most of the impact happened. The man opened my door without much difficulty and he asked me if I was hurt before helping me out of the car, forcing me to let go of Adam's hand.

Against the wishes of the man, I ran over to his side and watched as the other firemen pried open the door. I felt so helpless when I saw them take him away on the stretcher. I barely heard him call my name as I rushed over to the ambulance. I was about to ask them if I could go in there when they told me to get one myself, just to make sure I was alright. When we were in the truck, Adam's hand limped over the edge of the stretcher. I instinctively grabbed it. A few seconds later he squeezed it and I sighed in relief.

When we were in the hospital, we each had separate beds but they were adjacent to each other. I wasn't undergoing anymore tests because miraculously I only had a few scratches and bruises on myself. Adam, however, was not as lucky and had a 2 inch cut above his left eye and he hurt his arm slightly when he was holding me back. He didn't break it, just sprained it. I looked up from Adam and to the door and saw who appeared to be Mrs. Lambert. She had brown hair and Adam resembled her greatly.

She looked worried and hurried over to his side. "Oh Honey, are you okay? How did this happen?" she gasped. I only could wish for a mom like that. As you could guess, nobody showed up for me.

"Mom," Adam sighed. "I'm fine, just still in a little shock." He glanced over at me and smiled. I smiled back at him, happy that he was okay. Then a female doctor came over to Mrs. Lambert and started to explain his condition.

"He can go home tonight. He suffered from a minor concussion, but he appears to be stable. His arm wasn't damaged much, just sprained from the impact. The cut is not bad enough to need stitches, but it will need to be kept clean and it will need to be bandaged." I was so thankful that it wasn't as bad I thought.

"I just need you to sign some papers," she finished.

After handing her a clipboard, she walked across the tile to where I was sitting up on the white bed. Adam's mom looked over everything as the doctor spoke to me. "Now you, are you sure nothing is bothering you? Your neck, you legs, anything? There was nothing abnormal showing up on the test, but I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable."

"I am fine thanks. I don't feel any pain," I smiled and reassured her.

"Alright, just check in again if you start to have pain or discomfort though."

"Excuse me, Doctor?" Adam's mom asked.

"Yes?" she turned and faced her.

"What is..." She looked at Adam for my name.

"Tommy, Tommy Joe Ratliff," he said. Oh how I loved it when he said my name like that; so caring.

"...Tommy's situation?" she finished. I still was trying to figure out why she was asking; she didn't even know anything about me.

"Tommy is able to go home, also. He says nothing is bothering him." The doctor turned back at me.

"Do you have a legal guardian to come and release you?"

I shrugged. "I am really not sure if they would come and get me, they're probably...busy," I replied awkwardly.

"Would I be able to take him back with me?" Mrs. Lambert interrupted. Adam and I looked at each other, a little confused, but happy.

"We will need a parent's permission, but yes, it's possible," the doctor said. "May I call your parents?" she asked me now.

I nodded. She excused herself to call them (good luck). The only good thing is that they will most likely agree to have me out of their hair and in someone else's. Mrs. Lambert walked over to my bed where the doctor had been previously standing.

"I am Adam's mom," she smiled. "You may call me Leila."

I extended my arm and we shook hands. "I am Tommy," I said. "Nice to meet you, and thank you for being willing to take me home." I was so grateful for this marvel of a day.

"Oh it's not a problem at all! But if you would like, you could still eat dinner at our house since you were an invited guest and you and Adam are alright." She put a hand on my shoulder.

"Well I mean... Sure! That would be so great! Thank you so very much." I smiled.

The doctor came back into the room. "Well after talking to Miss Ratliff and getting her permission, Tommy is free to go home with you today. Mrs. Lambert, will you sign these release forms please?" Leila agreed and they walked out of the room again.

Adam tried to lift himself up to how I was sitting. It seemed a bit challenging for him so I decided to get up and help him. His smile grew with every step I took, and it was really big when I grabbed his arm and helped steady him.

"Now what would I do without you?" he smirked. I blushed again, standing by his side.

"Stop that!" I said, smiling back.

"Hey, you said you liked it when I flirted." He raised one eyebrow, making me turn a shade darker.

"But I mean it. I might have only known you for hours but now I can't imagine what my life would be like if you never came into it." I looked from my hands to his cut, and then to his eyes which were less intense but softened with a hint love.

"I can't either. But I think you might not have gotten in this crash if I wasn't there." I said with guilt. I couldn't help but think this was my fault. I mean the same thing happened before.

"Maybe... But you wouldn't be standing this close to me holding my hand if we didn't." I must have taken a hold of it without knowing.

"I guess you're right," I sighed.

"I always am." He held my hand tighter.

"Are you always this cocky too?" I joked.

"No, actually. You just make me this way," Adam blushed. "I love the way you make me. It's not the 'me' I'm used to."

"Same here," I agreed.

*Adam's POV*

And that's when I knew for sure that I had found the other half of my heart.

And this is the fastest I have fallen in love with someone. The one thing that came to my mind was:

Tommy Joe Ratliff is my one and only; my soul mate. I found him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 71.6K 76
မာဗာရစ် + ခွန်းညီလွန်းရန် ( 8.9.2023)
664K 34K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
1.6M 90.1K 86
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
305K 20.4K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...