Three

*Tommy's POV*

I didn't want anything to get awkward, so I decided to say something. "What are we painting anyway?"

He stopped and looked over the whole thing. "Huh, I really don't know. All I know is that there are auditions at 7:00 o'clock in the morning tomorrow. Not sure for what play, though." His eyes seemed to sparkle and he looked really excited.

I smiled and looked at him. "Are you going?" I asked. Adam nodded.

"Yeah! I have been waiting to do a play all year. At my last school, I was the assistant director." He said proudly.

Okay, now I know he's gay. Honestly, I don't think that a guy could look that perfect and be so into theater and still like girls. I was so happy.

"I'm impressed," I said. I wasn't trying to flirt, but he seemed flattered.

"Well thanks," he smiled. "What about you?" I was caught off guard.

"Huh?"

"I mean, are you going to audition?"

I had to think about it. "I don't know. Nobody really knows me... Let alone likes me," I sighed. It was true.

He looked disappointed. "I do." I was surprised he said that. I just looked at him. His eyes were beautiful electric blue. "Come on Tommy, please go. I could even pick you up!"

Wow. I sure made an impression on this guy. How could I say no? His pleading face was so cute.

"Alright, I'll audition. But I have to know what I'll be doing."

Adam grinned wide. "Yeah! Okay, so what is your schedule? I need to know if we have any classes together." I blushed.

He began to talk again, "I have reading and English, then here, then health, fourth is science, fifth is lunch, then world history, study hall, and lastly is art. Anything match up besides now?"

YES! I took a deep breath so I wouldn't scream. "Yeah, the last two, study hall and art." I jumped at the feeling of arms around me. He hugged me. He was so warm. My arms wrapped around him lightly.

Do I have a friend?

"Adam! Miss Mook wants to talk to you!" I heard a girl call. Adam released me.

"I've gotta go, but I'll try to talk to you before the class is over," he smiled and hurried over to the girl. She gave him a thumbs-up.

Oh my gosh, I can't believe my life right now! It went to horrible, to surreal in an instant. My heart was pounding in my chest.