Fourteen

*Tommy's POV*

One day; that was all it took. One day to make me fall for him...

"ADAM!" I yelled. I was frozen in place but I felt a firm arm go across my chest, holding me back so I would fly forward. It helped, but not by much. I heard the crunching of metal and a thump, and saw black for a while until my vision came back to me.

I blink a couple of times and look to my left at the black haired boy. I was in shock so it took me a second to remember where I was. Adam's hand was limp in my lap and he had a bump on his head and was slightly bleeding. He was hanging his head and was almost crunched up.

I started to panic, and realizing that I was okay, I started to shake Adam gently to get him conscious. Tears were starting to flow over my eyes. This can't be happening, just can't be fucking happening! I can't lose another person in my life.

"Adam! Please, Adam." I whispered. "You have to tell me you are okay. Please."

I had no idea how fast we were going or why the fuck that guy was coming on the wrong side of the street. All I knew was that I was fine (which was a miracle). And that I was in love with this boy, this perfect, cocky, gorgeous, nice, funny boy that I just met. Now I didn't know if I was losing him.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and shifted myself towards Adam and I started to brush the glass away so I could set him up right, without letting go of his hand. I put him so he was lying back on the chair and I held his hand over my heart and I cupped his face with my other. I was crying so much that I couldn't see that well.

"Adam I need you. Please don't go." I begged. "I love you," I breathed, too quiet for him to hear.

My hand was shaking so much I could barely rub my thumb across his cheek. I kept looking at the cut on his forehead, even though it was painful to look at. I moved my hand from my chest and onto his. I sighed when I felt him breathing and tried forcing out a smile. His eyes twitched open and met with mine. They seemed even more beautiful than before. He opened them wide and pulled me into a hug, wincing at the pain.

"Oh God Tommy, I am so sorry. I thought I lost you," he rasped, now crying. "I couldn't live with myself if I let anything bad happen to you." He moved his hand to the back of my head and I attempted to hold him around his waist.

"Shh, Adam, I'm alright. It wasn't your fault." I pulled back and looked into his eyes. I wiped the area of his eyes gently, my hands still shaking. "Lay your head back down, you cut it." He did as I said, but he never looked away from me and I held his hand tightly.

"Tommy?" Adam whispered.

"Yes Adam?"

"Don't let go."

I nodded and whispered back, "I won't."

Luckily, Adam's car had an automatic crash response so I didn't have to try and get out to call an ambulance, although I would have if it came to that. I never looked away from him, but out of the corner of my eye I could see that the front of Adam's car and the man's car that we crashed into were both damaged pretty bad. Honestly, I couldn't give a fuck if that guy was dead. Yes I know it may sound cruel, but it was my feeling; HE was going on OUR side of the road, and HE was the one who hurt MY Adam.

I could now hear the ambulance and see the blue and red lights reflecting off of the crunched metal and leather seats. It maneuvered around all of the debris and soon paramedics and firemen were rushing to either car. Three men came to us, one on my side and two on Adams; his side was worse because that was where most of the impact happened. The man opened my door without much difficulty and he asked me if I was hurt before helping me out of the car, forcing me to let go of Adam's hand.