What If?

Oleh Castle_freak45

Castle Fanfiction What if in the episode 47 seconds that castle never forgave Beckett? what if castle went to... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12❤
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 1❤

795 28 1
Oleh Castle_freak45

(A/N: this starts out when Beckett is in interrogation and castle is now walking into the precinct.)

Castles POV

-ugh! "Could this elevator take any longer?" "you'd think with all my money payed the would've at least upgraded!" finally the elevator bell rang and the doors opened to the all too familiar floor in the twelfth precinct.

I walked out and saw that detective Beckett was missing from her desk seat next to my seat at the corner of her desk.

I saw Ryan and Esposito walk to the break room so I followed.

"Hey Ryan,Esposito u seen Beckett?"

"Ya, she's in interrogation with the suspect as we speak." Esposito said as he made his coffee.

Wanting to set down the coffee in my hand I say "thank you" and walk towards her desk, set down her coffee and head for the interrogation room.

I walked in turned the sound on and listened to Beckett question yet another suspect. This had to be what like our 150 case? idk but I am pulled out my thoughts when Beckett starts to raise her voice.
-"it's was not the trama, you don't get to use that excuse" I heard her say as she sits down on the table looking right in his eyes.
- "it was the trama." he repeated

By now I can tell he is just making an excuse and apparently so can Beckett because she starts to speak again.
- "You wanna know trama I was shot in the chest."

Right now I am thinking this is so true. I almost get a smirk but it suddenly turns to an upset expression when I realized what she had just said.
(- "and I remembered every second of it.")

OMG!!!!! she remembered. I try to keep my anger in but can't and accidentally say out loud," all this time you remembered?"

I couldn't stay there anymore so I walked out leaving me thinking about what had just happened.

(A/N: this is my first fan fiction hope u liked the first chapter.)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

67.5K 1.8K 42
So this is a Stanathan fanfic just so you all know. Here's a little summary for you: so it's the end of season 5 and Nathan and Stana are both going...
UTONAGAN Oleh LololovaX

Fiksi Penggemar

4.4K 142 20
"Utonagan" means "spirit of the wolf" in Chinook Indian What if Kate Beckett was something more than just human when she's shot at Montgomery's fune...
3.3K 99 3
"What if in 3x24 Castle actually saved Beckett but he got shot, how would she react? Would he tell her he loved her? Would she tell him?" - prompt fr...
72.5K 1.4K 62
This is a fanfic about Richard Castle and Kate Beckett. I DO NOT OWN these character along with a few of the others! here's the plot:...