begin again [reus]

By marcinhoe

"you be the moon I'll be the earth, and when we burst, we start over, oh darling, we begin again." sequel to... More

eins: home
zwei: nostalgia
drei: catching up
vier: silences
fünf: gameday
sechs: tongue tied
sieben: presents
acht: 25
neun: mistakes
zehn: start over
elf: awkward meetings
zwolf: stood up
dreizehn: memories
vierzehn: goodbye
fünfzehn: endings
sechszehn: insomnia
siebzehn: baby, just say yes
happily ever after

prologue

8.3K 234 25
By marcinhoe

          "Thank you, Los Angeles!" I yelled into the mic. I felt the tears well up in my eyes as I stared out at the crowd, stretched out for miles throughout the huge stadium.

          Nearly every seat and every space on the floor were filled with people, holding up glow sticks and cardboard signs, each one of them screaming loudly and jumping up and down excitedly.

          I laughed and ran a hand through my hair in amazement, "You guys were an amazing show to end the North American leg!" I said, earning louder screams back. "LA, I promise you - this won't be the last time we meet!"

          The lights dimmed, which was a signal for me to wrap it up and get backstage. "Thank you all so much for coming out tonight! I love you guys!" I said before blowing kisses to the crowd.

          They all chanted my name and I waved at them one more time before slowly backing out. I turned around and ran backstage, almost immediately running into Anna's arms.

          "You did it!" she yelled loudly, her voice nearly getting drowned out by the sounds of the fans. "I'm so proud of you, Mia!" she screamed. I thanked her and pulled her into a small hug. Before I could even pull away, Noah pulled me off her and crushed me into a hug.

          "Great job, Bauer!" he said excitedly, nearly poking my eye out with one of his drumsticks. "You did great out there."

          I hugged him back, wrapping my arms around him too. "Now, come with me." he said, letting go off me. He dragged me towards the dressing room areas, and opened the door to the room with my name on it.

          He pushed me inside and immediately, everyone jumped up and screamed 'Surprise' at me. I beamed at all of them before a shower of confetti rained down on me, followed by a pillow hitting me on the face and one chocolate Malteaser hitting me on the shoulder.

          "We're so proud!" Ava smiled, standing up from the couch to rush over and hug me tightly. "Thanks guys, I really appreciate it." I told them all.

          Anna entered the room and she threw her arm around me as well, "Well, guys. I'm sure Mia would love to celebrate with you guys, but we're actually supposed to be on a plane in an hour, so let's move it!" she instructed, already getting back to business mode.

          She clapped her hands and everyone stood up before leaving the room to give me time to settle myself. I sat down on the make up chair and tied my hair up into a bun. I changed out of the dress I performed in and got into some sweatpants and a comfortable sweater.

           I grabbed my phone and immediately dialled my brother's number before pressing the phone to my ear. It rang for a moment before I heard his familiar voice through the phone.

          "Hey, sis! I heard you did great, you're making headlines already!" he cheered. I smiled, "Thanks, Alex," I told him. "I'm exhausted, though."

          "Well, where are you now?"

          "I'm still in the stadium," I replied. "But, we're heading out soon."

          "Really?" he asked happily. His voice reminded me of how he used to sound when we were kids and we were opening presents on Christmas morning.

          I turned to look at all the flowers, gifts, letters and handmade posters sent to me by the fans and I closed my eyes in contentment before leaning back onto the chair.

          "Yeah," I sighed tiredly. "I'm coming home."

//

AJJDJDKWJDFN THE SEQUEL IS FINALLY HERE! so far this is just the prologue but i have lots planned for the next few chapters!! 😌

please vote and comment telling me what you thought!

happy reading, lovelies!xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2.1K 15
in which marco reus falls head over heels in love with a woman whose skin is much darker than his. (completed in 2016, CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN in 2...
33.6K 829 16
COMPLETED | ❝Think about what you believe in now, am I someone you cannot live without?❞
111K 5.3K 20
"BVBFan007 is my all-time rival."
43.6K 1K 34
they learn how to fix the past and rewrote the stars, changing the world to be theirs once again.