Vic Fuentes' Daughter

By Bandtella

CURRENTLY EDITING Meet Haley Rogers, a girl who has moved in and out of homes, there she has yet to find a d... More

Vic Fuentes' Daughter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Characters
Chapter 12
THANK YOU!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaoter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Book cover
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Bandtella's Note
Epilogue
New book
Thank you

Chapter 31

1.3K 60 5
By Bandtella

Today's the day Dad and Uncle Mike leave to finish the rest of their tour. Hr actually broke one of his guitars during a show. (He actually did)
The day I finally get my third piercing, and guess who's doing it for me? Jay.
And who am I gonna kill, that messed it up? Jay.
What can I say? You fuck up, you deserve to be fucked up also.

Furthermore, Everyone was out of the house so I was home alone.. Well that's what I thought until there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door to see Ethan standing there with a backpack around his shoulders.

"Hey, Belinda called and said that you were home alone and so I thought, why not cheer my princess up." I wasted and eyebrow and let him in the house.
"I- Every princess needs a prince." He smirked bringing out a bouquet of roses. I smiled and replied, "This princess don't need no man. She can do everything herself." I said in my sassy voice.

"Mmmhmm, so you can do everything all by yourself?" He replied back. I was now trying to get a box of popcorn out of the cabinet. Let me remind you, me and Belinda are short. As in 5'2 short. And well I got my hight from father and half of my looks from my mother.

"Are you sure- Shut up and grab the popcorn!" He raised an eyebrow and grabbed the box.

"Are you by any chance on your period?" I looked down and sighed. "I'll take that as a yes." I groaned. "It hurts so bad!" I wailed. "Aww come here." Ethan's 6'2 tall ass self, opened his arms to grab me.

Ethan ended up carrying me, the food and drinks to the living room. I mean I'm not that lazy. I just didn't feel like walking. See not lazy at all.

Furthermore, we ended up watching The Notebook, chosen by me. Of course.
We weren't even halfway and I felt myself drifting asleep.
After a couple of minutes I drifted of into my late night slumber.

----------------

Waking up I felt something poking me. I woke up fully and looked down. That something was huge. Bigger than my ex's. Not that I would know.. I'm serious though I wouldn't know, It was just like in this situation. He was asleep and I woke up feeling that poke my back.

Anyways, I blushed and hide back into the blankets. I tried to scoot forward, but Ethan scooted me back to him. I sighed and tired to go back to sleep. See the key word tried. His thing was poking the shitless out of my back so I did what any un-normal person would do, I tried to slap it away from me. Stupid. I know.

He jolted up and fell pretty hard off my bed.
He got up and stared at me.
"What did you do?" I couldn't look up at him. The only thing I could stare at was his thing. His big, long thing.

"Hello, snap out of it. What did you do?" Ethan said, snapping his fingers in front of my face. I looked up to see him smirking at me.
"Shut up!" I screamed, hiding my Crimson face under the blanket.

"Aw, it's okay..do you wanna see it?" He stopped laughing. I hesitated. Why did I do that, I don't know.
"Nope." I said after a while of silence.
I felt him pull the blanket and get under.
He dulled my hands off of my face and stared at me.

We stayed like that for a while. Him leaning in. Getting closer than he already was.
Than with at least, two centimeters away from each other, he leaned in and kissed me.

Fireworks.
Butterflies.

That's what I felt like throughout that whole moment.
I never felt that way before. Not even with my ex boyfriend.
This is was passionate, while his was always forceful.

This is how I want to be felt. And that's exactly how It felt with Ethan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 123 36
Anyone who has grown up in a home filled with volatility and sinister secrets or who has seen it will agree that child abuse is wrong and repulsive...
33.1K 1.3K 32
jaime preciado lives a lonely life. his mom works a lot, his step dad is trouble, his friends are nonexistent and school offers him nothing but tortu...
ptv By satansfav

Fanfiction

875 24 16
Gracie's life was never as easy as it seemed. She was given up for adoption, and struggles with self harm. All changes when her forever loved idols...
27.3K 698 17
Lilly Fuentes was only 7 years old when she was adopted by her older brothers, Vic and Mike Fuentes, after they found out she was abused by their fat...