Time Flies

Af forever_emison

it's been 6 years since the Christmas Ball. Alison is married to Chris Rollins and has a 5 year old daughter... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22~Jayce Emilio Fields~
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ~kiss the bride~
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 9

4K 96 83
Af forever_emison

emily pov

"paige i'm home!" i shouted and heard her walking over.

she smiled and kissed me and alison walked in, holding alexis' hand tightly.

paige frowned, "why is she here?"

i cleared my throat, "alison and alexis are...they're gonna be staying with us for a while." i said and smiled at ali who looked down nervously.

paige glared at me, "emily...a word." she said and i said, "actually. you know i should go upst-"

"emily." paige hissed.

i nodded, "lex. show your mom the room you stayed in okay? hers is the one right next door." i said and kissed her forehead.

she nodded and closed the front door.

paige dragged me to the den.

"emily how could you do this? you know i don't like her." paige whisper/yelled.

i sighed, "paige her husband was abusing her! she needs me! she is the mother of my daughter. and my closest friend. i will not leave her with chris ever again paige." i whisper/yelled back.

she groaned, "emily-"

"please paige. she has been through so much. please." i begged her, hands clamped and practically on my knees.

she chuckled, "okay. just get off your damn knees fields."

"whatever you say paige mccullers, almost fields." i said and kissed her.

"i'm gonna go get into some sweats. keep those lips warm." i said and winked.

"keep that money making booty hot." she said and smacked it and i laughed, running upstairs.

alison pov

"hey. you good in here?" emily asked.

i nodded, "yeah..."

she looked around and sighed, walking in, "i know it's a little, bland in here. i was hoping that one day it would be filled with a pink or blue color...a crib or something but...paige doesn't exactly want that lifestyle." she said and sat on the bed next to me.

i frowned, "she doesn't want...kids?" i asked in bewilderment.

emily scoffed, "yeah. i know right? how could you not want kids?"

god that's horrible.

emily has always been a kids type of person.

and i know how much she loves alexis.

"but...you love kids." i said.

"i know. she knows that. i have been trying to convince her but...she just doesn't want them."

i would have more kids with you any day...

i noticed how sad she looked and i slowly took her hand.

"i'm sure she'll come around eventually emily."

"yeah when pigs fly." she said and chuckled.

i smiled slightly and looked around.

"so how are you?" she asked me.

"as good as i can be..." i said, starting to get insecure.

"do you mind if...i had a look?" she asked.

i stiffened.

"um...o-okay..." i said nervously and emily nodded, "tell me if you want me to stop." she said softly and she slowly rolled up my sleeve.

i teared up, looking at the layers of scars.

"jesus...alison." she whispered, tracing the cigarette scars and the cuts on my wrist and the bruises and whip marks.

"i know..."

"if this is your arm then...i'm scared to see the rest. i only got a glimpse at the house." she whispered and i smiled weakly.

"it's okay em." i whispered and she lifted the bottom of my shirt off and i closed my eyes at the wonderful feeling.

she sniffled and gently put her hand to my skin, touching the scars.

i whimpered as she touched the newer ones and when i opened my eyes i saw chris, holding a belt in his hands.

i screamed and leaped back, my back hitting the wall.

"alison! alison!" he yelled.

i cried and thrashed as he grabbed me and sank to the ground.

"alison! ali it's me!"

i sobbed and was taken into warm arms.

"it's me alison." emily's soft voice soothed.

i opened my eyes after crying and my body shook.

"it's okay alison. i'm here now. i won't let him touch you okay?" she said and i gripped her shirt.

she kissed my temple and pulled away, "why don't you take a nice, hot bath okay? i'll start it up. come on." she said and helped me to my feet.

i smiled and nodded as we went to the bathroom.

she turned on the warm water.

"the bubbles are there and soap, conditioner, shampoo, anything." she said.

"oh and here are towels." she said and gave me two.

"thank you. you didn't have to do all this for me-"

"no alison. yes i did. alexis is my daughter too and you are my best friend that i care about so, so much. i want to do this for you okay?" she said and smiled.

i nodded and she said, "i'll be in my room, prepping my meeting for tomorrow." she said and kissed my cheek.

"okay." i siad and she left.

i stripped and looked into the mirror.

i sighed and got into the bathtub, wincing as the water burned my burns and open cuts.

emily pov

i had my glasses on and was working on an idea i had.

"what's that?" paige asked.

i sighed, "an idea. what about a towel rack that dries the towels, and uses UV light to disinfect them? so that mildew smell isn't ever there." i said.

she tilted her head, "that's a weird idea. but sounds okay."

i frowned and sighed, "i thought it was good."

"it is. i'm sorry. i just didn't understand it. but keep working." she said and kissed me.

i smiled and said, "i love you."

she nodded.

"go use that money making head of yours." she said and smiled.

i went back to my books and sketched and image of it and wrote the description and the mechanics we would need to actually make the machine.

i heard the bathroom door open and i stood up, "hey! how was it?"

alison smiled, "amazing. thanks." she said.

"oh. you probably don't have clothes. come in." i said and she walked in.

i went to my closet and grabbed sweats and a shirt.

"here you can wear this." i said and she smiled, "thanks...what's this?" she asked, looking at my idea.

"oh. just a new idea. a drying/disinfecting towel rack."

alison smiled wide, "em that's a great idea! to get rid of the mildew smell right?"

"yes! exactly!" i said and smiled.

she nodded, "i know one person that would definitely but it." she said and smiled.

i smiled, "thank you! that just raised my confidence more than you know."

she chuckled, "i should get changed." she said.

"yeah. night alison." i said and waved.

she left and i turned to paige, smiling.

"she believes in my idea."

"she also believed her husband was a good guy at first. man how bad judgement she has." she said and smirked.

i frowned, "can you just stop? stop making jokes about that. if you harass her and make her leave and if anything ever happened to alison i would never forgive myself paige. or you." i said, warning her to be nice.

she sighed ,"sorry okay? but let's move on. i found a date." she said.

"oh yeah? when?" i said and smirked.

"how does june 21st sound? the summer solstice?"

i smiled, "i love it. sounds nice. where?" i asked.

"oh a beautiful chapel on elm street. check it out." She said and i looked, "wow." i said, looking at the lap top screen.

"i can't wait to be married to you." i said and grinned.

she nodded, "me too baby."

she kissed me and i turned off my lamp and fell asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

review and comment :)

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

313K 9.3K 85
Alison DiLaurentis is one of the world's biggest pop-stars. not to mention she is only 17. she decides to return back to her home town and live a nor...
21.1K 415 31
What if there was a sixth girl of Alison DiLaurentis' group? What if that girl was possibly Alison's true friend, Ali's best friend? Her name is Oliv...
130K 4K 41
Emily and Alison just transferred to Rosewood High in Rosewood, Pennsylvania. ----------------- Emily is the sweet girl everyone loves that just mov...
84.7K 1.5K 31
An Emison FanFic. No A. Emily is the new girl at Rosewood High in her final year. Emily hasn't spoken in months due to a past incident but she bumps...