Young Bloods

Galing kay angeleyes-demonsoul

Freaks of nature Science cannot explain them, but here they were A group of teens with certain supernatural a... Higit pa

~Prolog~
~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty One~
~Character Questions? (Closed)~
~Character Answers/Abilities List~

~Chapter Eighteen~

1.4K 108 138
Galing kay angeleyes-demonsoul

~Patrick's POV~

I watched as I helped drag the unconscious bodies to the room at the end of the hall. I couldn't stand this. This wasn't who I was. I couldn't stand the pleasure I felt.

I dropped whoever I was holding as soon as I entered the room, well after the others had come and gone ahead. I wanted to see if they were okay, but my body and mind wouldn't comply. My eyes scanned the room and saw the boy wearing the ski mask. He had ripped it off to reveal red topped hair with brown sides. He was looking over the boy he had found in the hall.

"Tyler?.." He was reaching out to the unconscious boy. He stopped and cried out, holding his head. He fell over to his side and whimpered.

Every ounce of my being wanted to run over to see if he was okay, but my feet defied my wishes. I was forced to watch as he slowly stopped whimpering and stood to his feet. Any spark of anything behind his eye was gone as he turned his back to the boy he had been so concerned for.

Two down...

My head snapped to a door at the sound of the voice. The dark haired boy and a girl had left out there.

It's your turn to handle the situation

No...please...As hard as I tried, I couldn't will myself into control....

You can't fight me, Patrick

I felt like crying, but I wasn't even in enough control for tears. I could only watch as my body walked to the door.

"Watch them, Dun." My voice said, casually, "If they awaken, you know what to do..."

"Yes, sir." I heard his voice reply darkly.

If I could shudder from my fear, I would.

My hand threw open the door and my eyes flashed with their yellow filter. I walked down the hall at a quick pace. It wasn't long until I reached The dark haired boy and the red headed girl.

"About time." The girl snapped when she saw me, "Doctor Lite-"

"Hold your tongue, girl." My voice snapped back. She froze and looked at me with a mixture of anger and confusion.

"You dare-" she started, but my words overlapped hers.

"All these experiments weren't finally successful so you could talk back to me." My tone was harsh and unfamiliar.

Her eyes lit up with those words, however. "Oh, doctor! It worked!" Her eyes flashed white.

"Yes, now take these two back to the observation room so business can be handled."

Her white eyes filled with hurt. "But...But I was supposed to help you take care of the final grouping..."

"Plans change." My voice snarled.

She looked devastated. She said nothing, however, and grabbed one boy by his arm and the other by his ankle. She looked down as she dragged them down the hall to the room I had just exited from.

"C'mon, Way." I instructed.

The dark haired boy followed me down the hall at a pace just slower than mine.

This is where the fun begins, Stump...

~Pete's POV~

The pain in my side was fading. I was mostly okay. I was recovering at least.

Frank's spiderweb of electricity illuminated the area around us. Frank didn't have to focus on it to keep it up, although he did stare down in that direction quite frequently.

"Frank?" I asked after maybe the dozenth time of his nervous look down the hall.

"This place is just fucked up..." Frank turned back to me, "Aren't we cursed enough by what we were born with? But we still have to face shit like this!.. Why can't we just be normal?.."

I frowned. "We just weren't born that way...This is who we are." I stared at the wall and let my energy manifest in front of me, "This is our culture...We have to be like this for a reason..." I let my energy fade.

"Yea, but we didn't ask for this! I'd like just one day to be normal..." Frank let electricity spark back and forth between his fingertips.

I looked down at my own hands. "We are the new normal..." I focused and watched my hands glow red with my energy.

We had to accept who we are. What we are. There is a such thing as 'unique', but we definitely hit the limit of it... We are mutated for a reason. There had to be a reason...I hoped there was a reason...

"I just wish people would accept us for it..." Frank sighed, looking down the dark hall once again.

I didn't know what else to say. I hated the phrase 'normality'...But I also saw everyone's point about it... I craved a life outside of this place with someone I cared about...Someone that would care about me...

"Listen!" Frank suddenly stiffened. I looked down the hall. It was dark, but it looked like there was movement in the darkness.

"Someone's coming..." I whispered.

Frank jumped to his feet, beginning to flair electricity. He stared into the darkness, but I could see a slight fear in him.

"SHOW YOURSELF!" Frank yelled, the sparks from him connecting to his web of electricity.

I climbed up to my feet, slowly but it happened, and leaned against the wall. I looked down at my hand and let the glow of my energy flow over it. I looked down the hall at the emerging figures.

His eyes were what I saw first.

"Patrick..." I called out.

His head snapped in my direction as he emerged from the darkness. Next to him was Gerard, who had eyes as black as the darkness they had just walked through.

"Not again..." Frank sounded defeated as he said it, "Not again...Gerard, PLEASE!"

Our friends continued to walk forward silently, until they reached the web of electricity.

"Remove it, Frank." Gerard said without emotion.

Frank shook his head. Although, he took a step back with Gerard's words.

"Don't you want me to hold you, Frankie?.." Gerard tilted his head and his eyes swirled back into their natural hazel, "Don't you want me?"

"I want you, not whoever this is..." Frank shook his head, shrinking back.

Gerard's tone was shifting into his usual voice. "Frankie, it is me..." Gerard frowned, "It hurts that you don't believe me..."

I looked Frank. He looked close to his breaking point. His expression was conflicted.

"Frank, it's not him..." I said, looking between him and the electric web, "Just like how that's not Patrick."

~Patrick's POV~

But it was me, Pete!.. I just wasn't in control...But I could still remember you.

Pete was just on the other side of this Frank-made barrier. I longed to be near him, but at the same time, I wanted to be as far away from him as possible while I was trapped in my own mind.

Want all you'd like...I'll still get my way

"You know how to make him break..." My voice said silently, directing the words at Gerard. Gerard nodded. He looked ahead and stepped toward the electricity.

"GERARD, NO!" Frank shook as he screamed at Gerard. He shook his head vigorously, just staring straight at Gerard.

Gerard took a step forward, and much to my unwilled delight, the electricity in front of Gerard faltered.

"FRANK!" My vision turned to Pete, who was against the wall, "DON'T LOOSE FOCUS!"

"I CAN'T HURT HIM, AGAIN!" Frank screamed, just as Gerard came up close to the barrier. He couldn't take it. Just as planned, Frank let the electricity web crackle into nothingness.

The hall should have been plunged into darkness, but Pete and Frank both had their own lights around them. Frank, his electric blueish white glow...And Pete, with his red energy.

I wanted desperately to feel his touch, to see our blue glow as we connected. I wanted him to make me...me again...

Not if things go my way, Stump...

I felt myself moving forward, towards the red glow of Pete's energy.

~Pete's POV~

When Frank's safety web faded, the first thing I saw were Patrick's eyes. I used to love his yellow eyes...It was such a unique feature to him...But now they only symbolized the horrors of this place to me. What once was found beautiful, has been lost to horror and suffering.

I just wanted my baby blue eyed Patrick Stump.

I kept my energy alit, letting it build up my arms. This was new...but definitely not the time to 'ooo' and 'awww' over.

Patrick's eyes came a step closer, boring into mine.

Gerard was walking a much quicker pace to get to Frank. Frank was shaking, and quickly let his electricity vanish where Gerard grabbed his arms.

Frank just looked broken at this point. This place had taken Gerard away from him so much, he was just afraid. Upon their last encounter, Frank had shocked them both into unconsciousness... But he was still more concerned for Gerard than himself.

"G..." His voice came out cracked and heartbroken.

I thought Gerard would simply knock him out, as he always does, but he instead reached up to the sides of his face.

"Don't forget me..." Frank said, weakly.

I watched in horror as Gerard's hand slid up Frank's face slightly before Frank's head snapped to the side and he fell to the ground.

"FRANK!" I cried out, gripping my side in pain.

This couldn't be happening. This couldn't be real. None of this could be happening.

I looked at Gerard and what happened next was a slight blur.

I pulled my hand back before pushing it forward. A black blob of my manifested energy shot away from my hand and wrapped around Gerard, knocking him to the ground.

I cried out and my hand shot back down to my side. The pain was too much. Both physically and mentally. I forced myself to look at Patrick's yellow eyes, however, to try and save myself.

"Well, well, Wentz..." Patrick's voice laughed in a much darker tone than his own, "Looks like it's just you and I then..."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

21.1K 1.1K 17
Sometimes I wish you could look up people in a dictionary. If you looked up my friends, I think you'd see something interesting. Patrick Stump: An A...
7.8K 976 25
(COMPLETE) Who knew that meeting someone in a car park at 2am could change your life? Pete Wentz sure didn't until he met Mikey Way; a reserved, myst...
3.2K 345 50
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... Jedi Padawans Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump probably shouldn't be alive right now. After miraculously sur...
8.8K 581 22
"You... You're insane!" "I know! Isn't it great?" Young and Menace ; 12,000 words Disclaimer: Contains violence and strong language throughout, refe...