Dolan Twin Imagines

By dolanandchill

Well the title is Dolan twin imagines so I guess I'll be writing some Dolan twin imagines (: More

You stick up for them - E
Netflix and no chill - G
New neighbor - G
Love at first facetime - G
Important
Study group - E
Dave N Busters - G
How you meet - E
When you get hate - G
Wouldn't you like to - E
Babe - G
10k!!!
yo yo YO READ DIS
Request for Karina
Request for Savannah
20k !!!!!!
Oi
Request for Nayeliz
Request for Chloe
Dis u read!
Cover?!?!
dis u should read agen!!

He's "sick" - E

4.5K 104 14
By dolanandchill

Your pov
I wake up to the bright sunlight hitting my face. I check the time on my phone, it's 10:14. "How did I wake up so late?!" I say to no one in particular. I get up, brush my teeth, wash my face, throw on some sweats and a tee and go downstairs to eat some breakfast.

My mom and dad were both at work and my sisters were still sleeping, so I decided to hit up the twins, my best friends. I know Grayson's out with his sister from his snapchat story so I texted Ethan.

Me: E
Me:E wake uppppp
Me: Ethan grant get ur butt up
Me: I'm bored do you wanna do something
Ethan🌵: what what
Ethan🌵: I'm sick
Me: aw why
Ethan: my dad had a cold and I got it
Me: boo you whore
Me: no I'm just kidding feel better
Ethan🌵: haha thanks

Since I had nothing better to do I thought I would surprise Ethan and make him feel better. I grabbed my $20 and walked to the nearby Safeway. I bought him candy, some hot chicken noodle soup, and some ice cream.

From there I walked straight to the dolans' house as it was only a few minutes away from my house. I get to his house and knock on the door. No response. I knock again, louder this time. "E, it's me!". A few seconds later the door opens. But it's not Ethan who opens it, it's his friend Curtis?? "Uhh, hey Curtis. How's Ethan?"

He looks confused. "Uh, fine? He's upstairs. " I walk in a little confused. I start upstairs towards his room with the stuff in my hands and Curtis behind me. I hear chatter and laughing coming from his room.

But I thought he was sick?? His door was halfway open. I burst in and suddenly it was quiet. There were two girls who go to our school but who's name I forget, and Ethans other friend Oliver sitting in various places in the room.

WTAF? Ethan quickly stood up. "Y/n! What are you doing here?!" . I walked over to him. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. I just thought I'd stop by and drop this off. " I slammed down the soup, candy, and ice cream onto his desk. "Feel better asshole!" I yelled as I walked out the door.

I ran out of his house and started speed walking towards my house. I could hear his footsteps running after me. "Y/n! Y/n wait up!" I turned around slowly, letting Ethan catch up to me. "What do you want?" I snapped. "Why are you being like this?!" He retorted, seemingly annoyed. "Like what?! Upset because you lied to me?!" I shouted at him.

"You don't have to be so difficult" Ethan said in a calm voice. "You lied to me Ethan! You could've just said you didn't want to hang out and I would've understood!" I said in an exasperated tone. "I knew that if I had said that I had plans you would've gotten butthurt and been annoying like this!" Ethan shouted.

Ouch. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. "Alright then! Go hang out with your other friends! I bet they're not annoying like me..." I said with as much strength as I could muster before a tear escaped my eye as I turned around and started walking home. "Hey hey hey y/n" Ethan said running behind me once more.

He turned me around to face him and said "Don't cry. Please. " I sniffled as he sighed. "Okay look. Lately all these guys have been talking to you and you don't see it but I do.

The way these guys look at you, and you look at them, and I ..." He trailed off, his eyes leaving my face. "You what?" I quietly said, tilting his chin so he was looking at me again. "I-I get jealous sometimes okay? I get jealous. " he started to walk in front of me.

I burst into laughter and caught up to his side. "Why are you laughing?!" He looked at me like I was crazy. "You? Get jealous of me? There are MILLIONS of girls who adore you Ethan." I told him. "Yeah but.. There's only one girl who I like. Y/n, will you..will you uh be my girlfriend?" He asked, toying nervously with the hem of his shirt. HELL YES! I wanted to scream. I answered "yes! Duh!"

Ethan laughed and said "Good, now I can do this. " He leaned in slowly and before I realized what he was doing I felt his lips on mine. A few milliseconds later I melted into the kiss. He leaned away. "I should probably go tell everyone back home to leave" he laughed. "Good idea you doof" I smacked his arm playfully. We walked back to his house, holding hands, our fingers intertwined.
💕
A/n: wow that one took me a long time to write haha
Hope ya liked it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 736 26
Runa und Bobby sind beste Freunde. Sie teilen ein dunkles Geheimnis: den Drogenhandel in Bergheim. Doch während sie ihre illegalen Geschäfte ausweite...
33K 1.8K 79
oneshots über verschiedene fußballer only boy x boy
40.2K 6.1K 134
Informationen zu Kpop und allem drum und dran Start: 01.01.2024 Ende: ? ➪ Sollte ich Fehler machen, zum Beispiel einen Namen falsch schreiben, eine...
38.9K 1.7K 92
"Ich bin der böse, Avery. Denk daran. Ich tue, was ich will, ich nehme was ich will, und ich will dich." Avery war die Letzte, die lebte. Er nahm ih...