Love at first facetime - G

Your pov
I walked into the kitchen to find Jack (dail) sitting at the kitchen counter with his headphones on, talking at his phone. Jack was my cousin, my favorite one at that. We were like brother and sister, best friends. I was sleeping over at his house while our parents went wine tasting an hour away and were gonna stay at a hotel.

He was probably FaceTiming one of his internet friends, or a fan or something. I walked behind him and opened the fridge. I bent down to get a bottle of water from the bottom shelf of the fridge. I guess I was in the shot because suddenly Jack turned around to look at me.

"Oh that's my cousin y/n". He said. He unplugged the headphones and I sat down next to him at the kitchen counter. I looked over at his phone. I recognized the Dolan twins. He was really good friends with them. I have to admit, they're hot af. Jack tilted the phone so I was in the shot too. "Uh hey" I laughed and awkwardly waved. "Hiiiii" the twins replied. Suddenly I got a call from my best friend. "I gotta take this" I said as I hopped off the high chair and began walking towards Jacks room to take the call. As I was walking towards his room, I heard one of the boys say over the phone "Dude your cousins hot!" . I laughed quietly and accepted my phone call.

After the call I walked back to Jack and sat down beside him once more. He was still FaceTiming the hot twins, yass.

Suddenly one of the twins, Grayson, I'm pretty sure, said quickly "Okay dude we'll talk to you later" and ended the call. "Sorry, did I scare them off?" I laughed as I got up and made my way over to the couch and turned on the TV to MTV. Teen wolf was on yessss. (A/n teen wolf is love is life).

Jack sat down besides me and laughed. "Actually, the opposite. They think you're hot. Annddd they wanted your number. So, I kind of gave it to them." He sheepishly smiled at me. I wasn't sure wether to be mad that he gave my number out without my permission, or to be happy that two very attractive boys now have my number. So, I just laughed and said "Okay I guess". He pulled out his phone and started rapidly texting, who I assumed to be the twins. I looked over his shoulder.

"Okay the twins wanted me to tell them what your reaction was so they can start texting you." He said. I was so confused. "Wait what?" I asked, pausing the tv. He sighed. "They wanted to see if you thought they were hot too, and since you didn't say 'ew gross why'd you give those ugly twins my number??' I'm assuming you're okay with it. " he said. I burst out laughing and so did he.

Minutes later I received a text.
173-869-1216: hey y/n this is Grayson
Grayson: Dolan
Grayson: Jack gave me your number
Me: yeah I know haha, what's up
He texted back immediately.
Grayson: not much, just trying to think of ideas for our next YouTube video with Ethan
Me: oh cool
Me: do you need help haha
Grayson: that would be much appreciated😂
Me: k 😂
Me: what if you did like a video about teen problems or something
Me: like just list some relatable things every teen has to go through?
Grayson: hey, that's really good!
Grayson: thanks
Me: np(:
Grayson: I told Ethan and he thinks it's a really good idea(:
Me: glad I could help(:
We texted back and forth for hours later. (;
💕

I have no excuse for the lack of updates ahh sorry haha
LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS BOOK PLZZZ💜💜
Annnd I'm out👋🏼