When you get hate - G

Your pov
Today I was gonna be in a YouTube video for Grayson and Ethan, except Ethan had the flu which is why I'm in the video instead of him. Grayson was my amazing boyfriend, and Ethan was one of my good friends, as we had all been childhood friends before Grayson and I started dating.

I made my way over to the twins' house. I knocked three times and heard Grayson's voice from the inside shouting "it's open!" I opened the door and made my way inside, seeing Grayson setting up the tripod. "Hey beautiful." He smiled, wrapping an arm around my waist, pulling me in and pecking my lips. "Hey handsome," I replied.

"By the way Ethan's upstairs sleeping so we can't be too loud, he needs rest. " he told me. I nodded in understanding. "Alright, did you bring the stuff?" He asked me, taking a seat on the couch, in front of the tripod. "Yep!" I held out my makeup bag. "Nice." He smiled and pressed record.

"What's up guys, we're back. Except you might notice, that's not Ethan sitting next to me, that's...." He trailed off, waiting for me to introduce myself. "Y/n!!" I waved and smiled. "Ethan has the flu, but we still wanted to give you guys a video for today because we don't know when Ethan's gonna get better, so Y/n's gonna be here for today. " he said. "Ok so for today's video, we're going to have my lovely girlfriend y/n do my makeup, as you can tell from the title of the video. " he looked at me, and I took out my first product.

*you do all his makeup and finish*

"Hey, you look really pretty Gray." I said, admiring his face. "Am I pretty enough to be a Victoria's Secret model yet?" He asked, striking a pose. I laughed and said "Uh yeah, maybe next year you'll walk the runway buddy." He laughed and said the usual outro. "Peace!" We said at the same time, as Grayson got up to end the video.

"I think that went pretty good, no?" Grayson asked me. "Yeah" I smiled. For the next few hours we just hung out until I had to go back home for dinner.

After dinner that night, I went up to my room and on Twitter. I opened the app for the first time since that day, and my phone was flooded with more notifications than usual.

I scrolled through all my mentions.
@/dolantoes: AWWW the vid was so cute. I love Gray and y/n together.
I smiled and clicked the favorite button.
@/telepathydolan: ok honestly y/n is gross
@/syntheticdolan: Gray could do so much better, jus sayin
@/duhdolan: y/n needs to back off of gray. There are so many people who deserve him more than she does.

There were more from where that came from. A lot more. Before the video, I hadn't really gotten a troubling amount of hate from fans. That's because only their biggest fans who stalked them enough knew about us before the vid. And most of those fans were happy Grayson was happy, and knew I was a childhood friend.

A tear escaped my eye as I read more and more hate. Soon enough there was a steady stream of tears going down my face. I heard knocks on my bedroom door, as I quickly wiped my tears. "Y/n, Grayson's here honey." My mom said, and Grayson pushed open the door and came in.

He was smiling, until he must've seen my red puffy eyes. "Babe, what's wrong? Were you crying?" He asked. "No, just tired." I said. "I can tell when you were crying. Now what's up?" I didn't want to tell him the real reason why I was crying, so I said "okay fine, I was reading a sad story on the Internet." I smiled as much as I could.

"Oh" Grayson said, " are you okay though?" "Yeah, I'll be right back, ok?" I said, getting up and going into the bathroom. I splashed cold water on my face and tried to make myself as presentable as possible. I took a deep breath and walked back into my room, to see Grayson scrolling through his phone, looking troubled. I took a seat next to him on my bed.

I looked at his phone screen right before he clicked it off. But he wasn't fast enough, I saw the same sort of comments I was reading earlier.

"So, what do you want to do?" Grayson asked, smiling, but I could tell it was fake. I sighed. "It's ok Gray, I already saw what they wrote on Twitter. " I said, avoiding his eyes.

He tilted my chin up so I was looking at him. "Baby, don't listen to what they say. You know they're just jealous. " his words sparked the water works again. I tried not to let him see my tears as I layed down on my side, putting my head on my pillow. I sniffed as he layed down behind me, wrapping his arm around my waist, being the big spoon.

"Y/n, please don't cry. You can't give in and let them get the satisfaction. Yes, I meet girls almost every day, but you know that I only have eyes for you." He said. "Yeah I know" I mumbled. He kissed my neck, as we lay there, falling asleep to the sound of each other's breathing.
💕
A/n: lmao writing this in class cuz I finished my work already yeet
Also I'm not gonna proof read this so sorry not sorry