How you meet - E

Your pov (what else is new lmao)
I was running at the local elementary school in long valley, NJ on a Saturday morning. I had just moved to long valley from Trenton, so I was an NJ native.

I was running on the track with headphones in my ears when I saw a little girl stumble next to me and trip and fall. I quickly pulled the headphones out of my ears and bent down to her level on the ground.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked the little girl, crouching. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and shook her head. I could tell she was trying not to cry, she had a cut on her knee and it was bleeding a tiny bit.

"I have a band aid in my pocket, do you want me to put it on your knee?" I asked her. She sniffed and nodded. I took out the spare band aid I had in my pocket, I liked to always be prepared.

I took off the plastic thingy and started to put it on her knee when I heard yells from across the field. "Riley!" I looked up and saw from a distance two boys and a young boy about Riley's height. "Oh, those are my cousins and my brother" she giggled. "Oh I see." I smiled back at her. "What's your name?" She asked. "Y/n." I responded, smiling. "And your name is Riley?" I guessed. She giggled and said "yeah it is." She was a cutie.

I finished putting the band aid on her knee as the boys approached us and I stood up. I noticed that the two older boys looked pretty much exactly alike. One of them with lighter hair picked Riley up. The other boy looked at me for a few moments. "Are you okay Riley? What happened?" All three boys asked.

She looked at me from her cousins arms and said "I fell and scraped my knee but this is y/n and she gave me a band aid and now I'm okay." All three boys stared at me. "Thanks for helping her out." The one who wasn't holding her said, smiling. "Yeah thanks. " the other one said too. The little boy said "Riley, remember what momma said. What do you say?" Riley giggled "oh yeah, thanks Y/n." I laughed. "Anytime, cutie. " She waved at me and said "bye y/n!" "Bye Riley" I smiled, put my headphones back in and continued running.

Not even like two seconds later I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around to see the older boy, who wasn't holding Riley earlier. I take out my headphones as he says "Um, hey. I'm Ethan." He stuck out his hand and I shook it. "I guess you already know that I'm Y/n. " I shook his hand.

He scratched the back of his head, smiling. "Oh yeah." He chuckled. "I uh, I think you're really pretty and I was wondering if you'd wanna grab lunch or something some time?" He said, blushing. Ok what now?! You're telling me this cute boy wants to go out with me?

"Yeah sure, that'd be great. " I smiled. His face lit up. "Cool! Can I get your number?" He asked, handing me his phone. I typed in my name and number and handed his phone back to him. "Text me!" I yelled, putting in my headphones and running, not turning back.

He texted me and we met up and started dating the end lmao
💕
A/n: hahahaha sorry for the crap ending lol