Babe - G

Your pov;

I stood in line, drumming my fingers against my wallet as I glanced to the right to see Grayson and Ethan sitting at a table, talking. Us best friends were out on a beautiful day, stopping first by the Coldstone to get the boys ice cream, then to Starbucks for me.

As my turn to order approached, I stepped up to the cashier. I looked at his name tag. It read, Matt. "Hi, how are you?" He asked, smiling. Matt had a cute smile. "Good, thanks. How about you?" I replied. "I was okay, but I'm much better now after seeing you. What's your name?" He asked with a lopsided grin.

I blushed, responding with "Y/n." His piercing green eyes didn't leave mine. "Wow. Gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl. " he smirk-smiled. I laughed. "Do you say that to every girl you meet?" He responded with, "No, only the special ones." He winked as I raised my eyebrow.

Just as I was about to open my mouth to politely ask Matt to take my order, I felt an arm sling around my shoulder. I didn't have to turn around to recognize his husky voice.

"What're you ordering, babe?" Grayson asked me, his eyes scanning the menu. Matt narrowed his eyes as he looked back and forth between Grayson and me. "Right. I'll have a grande peach ice green tea please." I told Matt.

He grabbed a cup and wrote down my order as he asked "So, you two dating?" His eyes never leaving the cup, I could tell he was trying to be nonchalant.
Grayson kissed my cheek, responding with "Yep!"

My cheeks turned tomato red as Matt said "Oh. Okay." And asked for $3.22. I gave him his money and he gave the cup to his associate. He smiled at me one last time before I turned away to wait for my drink. Graysons arm didn't leave my shoulder.

I got my drink as Ethan, Grayson and I exited the Starbucks. As soon as we walked out the door I removed Graysons arm from my shoulder and turned to face him. "What the hell was that, babe?" I questioned, kind of joking, but still wanting him to see I was annoyed.

He laughed. "Y/n. He was totally flirting with you!" I waited for him to continue as Ethan chuckled beside us. "And?" I asked. He shrugged as he started walking. Ethan and I followed. "And I don't want any guys flirting with you..?" He questioned in a sort is sarcastic tone, as if it should've been obvious.

"Why do you care if any guys flirt with me?" I said, trying to keep my voice light and joking, but I was really curious. "I don't know Y/n, okay? I'm sorry, it won't happen again." He replied, lowering his head as he walked.

"No, Grayson. You doing what you did in Starbucks isn't a big deal. I'm just wondering why you did it. I'm curious okay?" I said. In all honesty, I've had a crush on Grayson since a few years back. I don't think he knows that. And sometimes he flirts with me, but I didn't take it into account until today. I just wanted to know if he felt the same way.

He sighed, running his hand through his hair. "Can we talk about this later please?" He asked.

"Okay. No problem." I replied. We walked back to the twins' house. It was kind of a silent, awkward walk. But oh well.

As we got to their house, Ethan announced he was going running. He went upstairs, got changed, and headed out as Grayson and I went to their backyard and sat on the pool chairs.

"Soo you gonna tell me what's up or...?" I trailed off, hoping Grayson would talk. He sighed, turning to face me.

"It's not a big deal okay? I just got jealous. You deserve a guy who gives you the world, and treats you like his princess. Because you deserve to be treated like one, Y/n. " he said.

My heart started pounding so hard I'm surprised he didn't go deaf. Wow. I never knew Grayson felt like that, as cheesy as it might sound. I mean, even though we flirted sometimes I never thought he would be so sentimental.

"And Y/n," he looked me in the eyes. "Yes?" I replied, butterflies in my stomach. "I wanna treat you like my princess. I like you so so much, hell I might even love you, and I can't imagine you with anyone else. The thought just pains me. " he continued.

At this point, I was completely stunned. Happy, but stunned.

"I- I like you too Grayson. I have for a really long time now. " I let out an uneasy laugh. About time I got that off my chest.

He instantly grinned like a little kid. "In that case, will you be my girlfriend?" He smiled a shy smile as he looked down. He grabbed my hands and looked back into my eyes.

"Yes, a million times over. " I whispered. I took his face in my hands and pulled him to me. I put my lips on his, and he kissed back. I never wanted it to end. He pulled back, smiling. "I'm calling you babe all the time now. " I laughed. "I would be upset if you didn't, babe."
💞
Wowie I haven't updated in fo evva my bad😬
Comment and vote pleasee(:
And I'm out