Study group - E

Your pov
"Uhhh...oh! Wait wait nevermind" I said, trying to answer the question. My friends and I were in the library studying for our biology finals. I thought I was prepped enough, but I thought wrong.

I was just about to say that we've had enough for today and should meet again tomorrow, cause we had been studying for almost three hours and ya girl got stuff to do! We were then approached by Ethan Dolan. He was in our class, but I had never really talked to him.

He came over and introduced himself, but not before saying "Oh hey Casey. " Damn! I didn't know Casey was friends with Ethan the hottie Dolan. (Let's just pretend you have a friend named Casey ok).

"Uh, so I was over there studying with my friends for bio," he then pointed to a table where I could see his twin and a few of their friends, "but they're all super distracting and we kinda got nothing done. Would you guys mind if I joined your group?"

I wanted to scream "hell yes boi get your ass over here!" But my friends and I were all super worn out, so instead I answered "We've kinda been studying for like three hours and were about to pack it up. We're gonna meet again tomorrow though, so you should join. " I smiled up at him. My friends all murmured in agreement. "Okay, that would be cool." He smiled back at me. I stood up to start packing up my things, and my friends did the same. He put his hand on my arm to stop me from packing and quietly said "can I uh, have your number? So I can know what time and where we're meeting tomorrow?" I mean, he coulda just asked us in person, but HOLY CRAP he wants my number!! I gave it to him and he wrote it in his phone. "Alright cool, I'll see you guys tomorrow. Thanks by the way. " he smiled and waved at me and my friends as we exited the library and he walked back to his friends.

"Y/n! Did he just ask you for your number!!" One of my friends exclaimed. "Yeah, so? It's nbd you guys." I said, blushing. Then they started teasing me. Ugh rude.

We made plans as to when we were gonna meet the next day, and I quickly texted Ethan. He responded almost immediately with "okay, see you then(:" I found myself smiling at the thought of having Ethan with us.

The next day, Ethan sat right next to me at the table in the library. We worked really well together, laughing and making jokes, but surprisingly I learned more sitting next to Ethan. He made me wanna do good, I guess.

After that study session, (which was really short because Amanda (you also have a friend named Amanda lolol) had to leave, and y'all didn't wanna continue without her) Ethan said "hey y/n?" I looked at him and his cheeks were turning pink. "Yeah what's up?" I asked, packing up simultaneously. "I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house, and we can keep studying?" He asked me. "Yeah, sure!" I tried super hard to make myself seem nonchalant but I was kind of freaking out. Why didn't he just wanna study at the library? Ah, whatever.

We studied hard and had a blast at his house. I met his mom and sister who were really nice. They offered me dinner at their house, but I had to get home.

The next day, we took our bio finals. A few days later, I found out I aced it! I called Ethan to tell him the good news. He quickly checked his computer to see his score and told me he aced it too. "yEEET for us!" I shouted into the phone, laughing like a doofus. He laughed back and said, "So, in celebration of us acing our finals, Y/n, will you go out on a date with me?" I was silent for a few seconds. Is this real life? "Hello, are you there?" Ethan sounded worried. "Yeah yeah I'm here. I didn't know you liked me." I chuckled nervously. "You didn't? Oh well I do. " he chuckled nervously too. "So yes on the date?" He asked. "Yes on the date." I smiled, even though I knew he couldn't see me.

We went on a date to the amusement park two days later. It was beyond amazing. At the end of our date, he said "Y/n, I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes! Of course!" I responded, laughing. He laughed and hugged me tight.

And that, was how I met my husband.
💕
A/n: lolol I can't tell how I feel about that last sentence but oh well. I hope you liked it yos. Show some love friends!! Hopefully I'll be updating soon(:
Aaaaand I'm out✌🏼️