He's "sick" - E

Your pov
I wake up to the bright sunlight hitting my face. I check the time on my phone, it's 10:14. "How did I wake up so late?!" I say to no one in particular. I get up, brush my teeth, wash my face, throw on some sweats and a tee and go downstairs to eat some breakfast.

My mom and dad were both at work and my sisters were still sleeping, so I decided to hit up the twins, my best friends. I know Grayson's out with his sister from his snapchat story so I texted Ethan.

Me: E
Me:E wake uppppp
Me: Ethan grant get ur butt up
Me: I'm bored do you wanna do something
Ethan🌵: what what
Ethan🌵: I'm sick
Me: aw why
Ethan: my dad had a cold and I got it
Me: boo you whore
Me: no I'm just kidding feel better
Ethan🌵: haha thanks

Since I had nothing better to do I thought I would surprise Ethan and make him feel better. I grabbed my $20 and walked to the nearby Safeway. I bought him candy, some hot chicken noodle soup, and some ice cream.

From there I walked straight to the dolans' house as it was only a few minutes away from my house. I get to his house and knock on the door. No response. I knock again, louder this time. "E, it's me!". A few seconds later the door opens. But it's not Ethan who opens it, it's his friend Curtis?? "Uhh, hey Curtis. How's Ethan?"

He looks confused. "Uh, fine? He's upstairs. " I walk in a little confused. I start upstairs towards his room with the stuff in my hands and Curtis behind me. I hear chatter and laughing coming from his room.

But I thought he was sick?? His door was halfway open. I burst in and suddenly it was quiet. There were two girls who go to our school but who's name I forget, and Ethans other friend Oliver sitting in various places in the room.

WTAF? Ethan quickly stood up. "Y/n! What are you doing here?!" . I walked over to him. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. I just thought I'd stop by and drop this off. " I slammed down the soup, candy, and ice cream onto his desk. "Feel better asshole!" I yelled as I walked out the door.

I ran out of his house and started speed walking towards my house. I could hear his footsteps running after me. "Y/n! Y/n wait up!" I turned around slowly, letting Ethan catch up to me. "What do you want?" I snapped. "Why are you being like this?!" He retorted, seemingly annoyed. "Like what?! Upset because you lied to me?!" I shouted at him.

"You don't have to be so difficult" Ethan said in a calm voice. "You lied to me Ethan! You could've just said you didn't want to hang out and I would've understood!" I said in an exasperated tone. "I knew that if I had said that I had plans you would've gotten butthurt and been annoying like this!" Ethan shouted.

Ouch. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. "Alright then! Go hang out with your other friends! I bet they're not annoying like me..." I said with as much strength as I could muster before a tear escaped my eye as I turned around and started walking home. "Hey hey hey y/n" Ethan said running behind me once more.

He turned me around to face him and said "Don't cry. Please. " I sniffled as he sighed. "Okay look. Lately all these guys have been talking to you and you don't see it but I do.

The way these guys look at you, and you look at them, and I ..." He trailed off, his eyes leaving my face. "You what?" I quietly said, tilting his chin so he was looking at me again. "I-I get jealous sometimes okay? I get jealous. " he started to walk in front of me.

I burst into laughter and caught up to his side. "Why are you laughing?!" He looked at me like I was crazy. "You? Get jealous of me? There are MILLIONS of girls who adore you Ethan." I told him. "Yeah but.. There's only one girl who I like. Y/n, will you..will you uh be my girlfriend?" He asked, toying nervously with the hem of his shirt. HELL YES! I wanted to scream. I answered "yes! Duh!"

Ethan laughed and said "Good, now I can do this. " He leaned in slowly and before I realized what he was doing I felt his lips on mine. A few milliseconds later I melted into the kiss. He leaned away. "I should probably go tell everyone back home to leave" he laughed. "Good idea you doof" I smacked his arm playfully. We walked back to his house, holding hands, our fingers intertwined.
💕
A/n: wow that one took me a long time to write haha
Hope ya liked it