Request for Karina

Hope you like it! @lifeaskarina

Your pov;
I quickly pulled out my phone from my back pocket as I shazamed the song I heard playing in Forever 21.

Putting the phone back in my pocket, I picked up a red dress with a cutout on the front.

"Ethan? I need your opinion." I said, calling for my boyfriend no where in sight. "Okay coming!" I heard him say from somewhere behind me.

As he walked towards me to me I held up the dress and turned around, saying "How do you think this will look on me?"

"Oh! My bad. I thought you were someone else!" I laughed awkwardly, looking past him to find Ethan. I had just asked a total stranger how he thinks I would look in this dress! Although this fella was handsome, and maybe my age, I had an Ethan Dolan as my boyfriend.

I started to walk past him when he said, "No problem baby girl. I think you'd look hot in that dress. " I scoffed and continued walking. Suddenly I saw Ethan walking towards me. I put my hand on his chest, when I looked at his eyes and saw him looking at the other boy.

Ethan's teeth were gritted, and he was clenching his jaw. I could tell he was fuming. "Ethan baby, let's just go okay?" I said. His eyes found mine as he said "Karina, did you even hear what he said to you?" 

"Ethan. Don't pay attention to him. I'm yours. That guy is no one. Cmon babe. " I said, taking his hand.

"Okay, yeah yeah. " he turned around then seemed to change his mind as he turned back. "Just one thing. "

That other boy who made the comment was just looking on with amusement. Ethan stormed towards him. "That's my girlfriend. Not your f***ing baby girl. " he said. He turned around, walked towards me, and grabbed my hand as we walked out of the store.

I looked up at him and smiled as he looked enraged. "Babe, you good?" I asked him, turning his head towards me gently with my hand.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm good. You know how jealous I get. " he said shrugging his shoulders and smiling a small smile.

"Well I'm yours and yours only, and you're mine and mine only. " I said, pecking his lips. "Now let's go shop!" I said, dragging him into Victoria's Secret. (;

💞
@lifeaskarina  that was for you! Sorry if it wasn't how you wanted it but I hope you liked it!!
And I'm outtie🤘🏼