Netflix and no chill - G

Your pov
I was home alone, I had just finished working out. I took my hair out of it's ponytail as I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. I began gulping down my water as my phone dinged. Then it dinged again. And again. I got 5 more dings.

I put in my passcode and it took me to the group chat I had with my three best friends, Ethan, Grayson, and y/bff/n. We had been best friends since we were in elementary school, and we were all next door neighbors. I lived to the right of the twins, and y/bff/n lived to their left. I read the texts:

Ethan🌵: y/n GET OVER HER RIGHT NOW
Gray👽: y/bff/n YOU TOO GET OVER HER GUYS COME HERE RIGHT NOW
Ethan🌵: ITS IMPORTANT GET IVER HRR
Gray👽: ITS URGENT GET OBER HERE
Y/Bff/N🙌🏼💜: omg what is it
You quickly typed "what do u want twerps"
Ethan🌵: COME HERE RN
Gray👽: GUYS WERE NOT PLAYING

I got worried. I quickly ran out the door, not caring that I was in a sports bra and leggings. I ran outside and saw y/bff/n running towards me. We met in front of their house out of breath. We both quickly ran up to the door and burst in to find Grayson and Ethan sitting on their couch, eating sandwiches, watching TV.

Me and y/bff stared at them in disbelief trying to catch your breaths. "What's wrong?!" I yelled at them. They didn't answer. I could feel Grayson staring at me and only then did I take into account that I didn't have a shirt on over my sports bra.

I crossed my arms over my stomach as I felt my cheeks warm up. "Hello! Earth to idiots!" Y/bff shouted at them walking over and waving her hand in their faces. Grayson gulped and said "We were wondering if you guys wanted to watch a movie on Netflix?" I couldn't believe it.

"NETFLIX?! You texted us a billion times letting us think you were being robbed or something over NETFLIX?!!" I yelled. Ethan responded "Well we knew you were going to take a million hours to get ready and we kind of want to watch the movie like, today."

Y/bff shook her head, looking like she was about to punch Ethan in the face. "Then why didn't you just tell us that?! I have to go take a shower anyway! I was just about to when you so rudel- you know what? I need to go cool off and take a shower before I completely lose it. " I said, trying to calm down.

"And I need to go finish my dinner and inform my mother that you were not being murdered and are still in one piece WHICH you won't be next time you pull something like this. Understand?" Y/bff scolded the twins.

They nodded wordlessly and  I suppressed a laugh. "Good. Then we'll be right back!" She smiled. I opened the door for y/bff. She walked out, muttering "movie...idiots". I muttered "movie my ass" as you slammed the door.

20 minutes later
I stepped out of the house, my wet hair in a messy bun. I saw y/bff walking towards me for the second time that day. We met each other in the same spot in front of their house. "And so we meet again." I told her.

She laughed and hooked her arm through mine. I walked up to the door, knocked seven times and walked in to find two bowls of popcorn on the coffee table in front of the couch. I plopped down next to Grayson and y/bff next to Ethan as Grayson asked "You're not gonna rip my balls off??"

"No promises dipshit. " I said, stuffing your face with popcorn. Grayson laughed and we watched the movie with my face leaning on Grayson's shoulder, y/bff doing the same to Ethan.
💕

A/N: hoped y'all liked this.