Stop Me (Brooklyn Beckham Fan...

By Fluuctuate

"And then, I leaned over and whispered in her ear. What I said? That's between us." ... More

Trailer
Author's Note/Introduction
Lola's Appearance
Chapter 1: Lola
Chapter 2: Brooklyn
Chapter 3: (L)
Chapter 4: (B)
Chapter 5: (L)
Update! Please read!
Chapter 6: (L)
Chapter 7: (B)
A/N
Chapter 8: (L)
Chapter 9: (L)
Chapter 10: (B)
Chapter 11: (L)
Chapter 12: (L)
Chapter 13: (L)
Chapter 14: (B)
Chapter 15: (L)
Chapter 16: (B)
Authors Note (again)
Chapter 17: (B)
Chapter 19: (L)
Authors Note
Authors Note #2
Chapter 20: (L)
Sorry! A/N again!
Chapter 21: (B)
A/N
Chapter 22: (L)
Chapter 23: (B)
Q&A Update
Chapter 24: (B)
Chapter 25: (L)
Chapter 26: (B)
Chapter 27: (V)
Chapter 28: (L)
Chapter 29: (L)
A/N
Chapter 30: (B)
Chapter 31: (L)
Chapter 32: (B)
Chapter 33: (L)
Chapter 34: (L)
Chapter 35: (B)
Chapter 36: (L)
Thanks (A/N)
Chapter 37: (B)
Chapter 38: (L)
Chapter 39: (B)
Chapter 40: (L)
Chapter 41: (L)
Chapter 42: (B)
Chapter 43: (L)
79k?
Chapter 44: (L)
Chapter 45: (B)
Chapter 46: (L)
Chapter 47: (B)
Chapter 48: (L)
Chapter 49: (B)
Chapter 50: (L)
Chapter 51: (B)
Chapter 52: (L)
Chapter 53: (B)
Chapter 54: (L)
Chapter 55: (B)
Chapter 56: (L)
Chapter 57: (B)
Chapter 58: (L)
Chapter 59: (B)
Chapter 60: (L)
Chapter 61: (B)
Chapter 62: (B)
Epilogue: (L)
FINAL Author's Note
Sequel
Lose Me
Stop Me - A Summary
Editing
new beginnings

Chapter 18: (B)

2.2K 67 0
By Fluuctuate

I pulled away from the hug and turned around to him, but taking Lola's hand and squeezing it.

"Hi Dad." I said casually, acting like nothing had happened.

"A word please, Brooklyn. In your room." he added harshly, making sure that Lola couldn't hear what he was going to say (which was probably about her.)

"Goodnight." I said quietly to Lola, as she made her way shakily to the lift.

"We'll get the next one." Dad assured her before the doors closed. "Hope you had a good day." It would seem like a nice thing to say to someone, but with him it sounded cold.

I didn't even look at him, let alone speak to him. We stood in the lift avoiding eye contact, and walked silently down the plushly carpeted corridor.
When I reached my room, I thought about saying I didn't have my key, but with Dad in this mood- maybe that was a bad idea.

I unlocked the door and went inside, sitting down on the bed. Dad stormed inside, his anger evidently only being released in my room. He slammed the door and then came the outbursts.

"What the hell were you thinking?" He yelled. "Where were you at breakfast this morning when I told you to 'take things slow'? And then I can't find you at the party, your mother and I were so worried! But you're fine aren't you, swanning around London with some girl you just met!" He says the word girl as if it's something dirty, not to be talked about in his presence.
I can't believe this. He's so angry.

I mean, what have I actually done wrong? Nothing. Not a thing.

It doesn't stop there.

"I mean,you didn't even stop to think how this would reflect on your Mum and me, did you? She worked hard for this collection, and you're out walking the streets with a stranger instead of staying here and supporting her! It's absolutely-"

"Sorry!" I cut him off before he could say any more. "I'm sorry, okay." I added, more quietly as he stood there panting, arms folded.

"Brook, I thought you listened to me." he sat down next to me.

"I did listen. I just- I really like her, Dad."

"Yes I know that Brooklyn." he stressed. "But you know how it is, you're not the average boy are you."

"But I am." I observed.

He sighed. "No, no, I mean," he tried again. "I mean, the things you do, it's not the same as when someone, not famous does it. You know what I mean, Brook. When the press saw you and Chloe, they went crazy. And now, this, well let's just hope they don't get word of this."

"Yeah." I added sarcastically, although I think he thought I meant it.

"Well, then. I'll see you in the morning." He stood up, smoothing down the bedcovers.
Before he left, he added, "Oh, and I know Lola's a great girl, but...maybe just stay away from her for a bit, you know. Take it slow."

And then he left, closing the door.
I put my elbows on my knees, my fingers over my mouth, and let out a long sigh.

Now what was I going to do?

Hey guys! Another short chapter, sorry! Comment what you think/want to happen, or what you think of the chapter!
I know I keep begging this, but check out my other story, Runaway, as I hate to say it but the story I've got for it is longer and slightly better than this one, even though it's just started!
Enjoy! Thanks for reading!

Xx
Fluuctuate

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 433 55
Meet Shanaya Malhotra: daughter of world wide famous fashion designer Manish Malhotra and celebrity make-up artist Jennifer Malhotra. She's extremely...
1.4K 119 20
One plane ride could change your life. SOPHIA RANDALL likes her routines. She plans everything, down to the very last second. And Sophia is content t...
249K 7.7K 32
❝ Maybe I was meant to come back for you. ❞ We're all used to hearing the typical stories of two people falling in love - they get through life toget...
53.4K 3.4K 25
Reyansh Malhotra is the no nonsense multibillionaire and the most coldest mafia leader the country has known. From chopping off heads to firing bulle...