Chapter 23: (B)

If I, if I, run away with you tonight, tonight, we could make the wrongs feel right, so right, we could do some damage.

Stop Me, Natalia Kills

She disappeared into the lift and as the doors closed, I watched her vanish from within my reach, captivated by her.

Okay, better start counting. I'm terrible at this game.

1... 2... 3.........

I thought about all the possible hiding locations in this hotel.
Maybe she went back to her room? Or maybe she took my card and she's gone to mine?

...98......99.........100!

When I finally reached a hundred, I got in the lift and went up to floor 1, deciding to work my way up.

"Lola?" I asked tentatively, when the doors opened and I stepped out.

Who am I kidding, this is hide and seek, she won't reply!

I darted up and down the corridors of this floor, but had no luck.

The same happened with the second, even though I'd checked my room and knocked on the door of hers. She wouldn't bail me out on a game of hide and seek, would she?

On the third floor, I was getting desperate. I know, its just a game, but I'm just like this with hide and seek.

I'd walked briskly up and down three corridors, my head going side to side as I searched for her. Nothing.

I was about to press the button for the lift, when I heard the familiar clink of a champagne glass.

My head spun around instantly, and I knew I had her.

"Ready or not, here I come!" I yelled the familiar catchphrase through the deserted corridor.

Where did that sound come from? The corridor was empty.

Then I saw it.

A door labelled: PRIVATE - Staff Only.

After what we'd done tonight, I didn't doubt that she was hungry for more adventure.

I walked eagerly towards the door, seized the handle, and pulled it open.

There she was, beautiful and giggling, sipping champagne and grinning at me as I came in.

"You found me." she said softly.

"Yeah." I replied. "Now let's have some of this champagne." I poured myself a glass from the now half empty bottle, and she was right, it was really good.

And then, in a wild and blissful moment, in spite of the fact we were surrounded by vacuum cleaners and fresh towels, I went to kiss her.

But she dodged the kiss and dived for my neck, kissing and biting it. I sighed loudly and kissed her neck, and then stopped to drink some more champagne.

"Come on," she pulled me by the hand out of the room. "I wanna have another adventure!"

The probably expensive champagne flutes lay forgotten on the floor of the cleaning room, and we both drank from the same bottle. Not at the same time, obviously.

We both became even drunker incredibly quickly, and we both seemed to be high on euphoria.

I pushed her against the wall somewhere down the corridor, and kissed behind her ear and the back of her neck. She moaned and sighed loudly, her arms around my neck and the champagne bottle hitting against my back, but I didn't care. I put my arms around her waist as she kissed my neck again, and giggled in my ear.

We both swigged champagne, which was now bubbling from the bottle being shaken around a fair bit.

She ran ahead of my into the lift, teasing me and twirling her hair from the opposite side of the lift. I bit my lip, clearly aroused.

As soon as the doors closed we flung ourselves at each other, kissing each other's necks.

When we reached our floor, and I pulled away, her lipstick was smudged and her hair was all over the place. She still managed to look good, however, as she wiggles her fingers at me in a wave and headed back to her room.

The both of us seemed to have come to our senses before we did anything stupid. But I think both of us wanted to go further.

Hey guys! Another short chapter to make up for yesterday's! Hopefully there will be another before Friday, but I can't make any promises.

This is getting a lot more intense now, so please share in the comments what you think!

Xx

Fluuctuate