Not Easily Forgotten (TheCamp...

By BleedingBrokenHearts

(y/n) is a special girl. She comes from a smart family, shes caring, she's funny, and last but not least she'... More

Chapter 1: The Competition
Chapter 2: Welcome!
Chapter 3: The Flight
Chapter 4: The Meet
Chapter 5: Having Fun in The Hotel/Brother?!
Forgive Me
Chapter 7: Hello, Old Friend
More Updates!
Chapter 8: Where Are You? Pt. 1
Chapter 9: Where are you? pt.2
Chapter 10: A Confession
Chapter 11: A Normal Day
Suggestions: Halloween Special? (CLOSED)
Chapter 12: Suprise!
Chapter 13: Y-Yes...
Chapter 14: Rumors
Chapter 15: Meeting "Her"
Chapter 16: Is This Goodbye?
Chapter 17: I Love You
Chaoter 18: The End?
VACATIONNNNNNN
Rawr ^°^

Chapter 6: Jealous?

375 8 2
By BleedingBrokenHearts

A/n: IM BACK BITCHES!!! MWHAHAHAHA! Jkjk you all are beautimus! Anyways, I've got 29 views which meaaaaans!!!! NEW CHAPTER WOOOOOOOOOO! or should I say, MOOOOOOOOOOOO oh gawd I've had to much coffee 0-0 anywho~ I hope you enjoy!! *grins and puts on giant hoodie* winter is coming... ((If you know that reference, I love you))

Rushers's POV:

.
.
.

"Brother?"

"That's what I said."

"YOU'RE HER BROTHER?!?!?"

"..." He stands there awkwardly shifting back and forth, while I stared intensely at him. Okay, he does have her hair color, but (y/n) has a brother? (Y/n) (l/n)? Why didn't she tell me? Does she not trust me or something? I shake my head, I'm thinking way to much, she probably never really had the time to mention it or something. I don't know.

"So, um, do you know where she might be?" He asks, curiosity in his eyes.

I nod, "Yeah, she should be at the pool with Bayani." I said, turning around and walking to one of the beds to Sig on, inviting him in. "Im really tired so in was going to go get an extra pillow. You can come with, I guess, the pool is on the way."

After he steps into the room and looks around at his surroundings a bit, he nods and we head to the pool.

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Bayani!!! Why is the water so cold?" I wine as I stick my foot into the water to feel the temperature. I shiver hugging myself.

We just got to the indoor pool about ten minutes ago and I just got out of the changing room to find bayani already in his shorts and swimming around.

He stands up, splashing a little, "Come on, (y/n)! Its not that bad once you get in."

I roll my eyes, "Its worse when I get in!"

He then splashes my legs causing me to jump back and yelp. "Jordan!"

He just floats on his back, laughing. I hug myself, trying to regain my warmth back, when I felt something wrap around my waist. I jumped a little, turning around, I then was face to face with Mitch. He grinned evily and picked me, bridal style ((tbh I don't know why they call it that when its really just bridal XP)), he then walks to the edge of the pool and started swinging me. Once I realised what he was doing, my eyes widened and i started squirming, trying to get out of his grasp, "Mitch! Put me down! Right now!"

I saw his eyes sparkle a bit. "Yes,of course." He says with a chuckle before throwing me Into the cold water.

I swam back to the surface, my teeth chattering and chills running up and down my legs and arms. "I-I told you! That i-it was gonna be c-cold!" I yelled at Bayani, who just laughed.

"Come on! Have some more fun!"he splashes me, grinning. I just roll my eyes.

After warming up, bayani and I have a splash fight. Mitch soon changes into his swimming trunks in the boys locker room and he ends it by jumping in and splashing both me and Jordan. After that we start playing marco polo, for a while. Now, Jordan is sitting in the hot tube with his eyes closed and lost in thought. Meanwhile, me and mitch were across the large room, sitting under the fountain, the water hitting our heads lightly. Believe it or not, it was actually quite peaceful. There was quiet music in the background, it sounded more like elevator music more than anything.

My eyes were shutting slowly when I hear mitch mumble my name.

I open one eye and look a him,"hm?" I hummed.

I feel something grab my hand, I look down to see him intertwining his fingers with mine. I looked up at him with and eyebrow raised. He soon moved closer, placing his other hand under my chin. He lifts my head up making me looks at him, he pushes a lock of my hair that fell into my face,behind my ear. He then looks deep into my (e/c) eyes.

My mind was racing, I was so confused, what was going to happen? Why is he doing this? My thoughts kept bouncing back and forth until I felt something on my lips. My eyes widen when I realized mitch was kissing me.

I'm not going to lie. I did enjoy the kiss, considering it was a my very first one, but just something about it felt wrong. Like this isn't ment to be...

Mitch pulls back slowly after a good couple of minutes. I saw his gaze go past me and his cheeks lit up bright red. I turned around to see Braden, with his jaw open. I then saw a shadow of a
Person walk in after Rushed started glaring knives at Mitch.

Braden's POV:

That motherfucker is going to pay for kissing (y/n). I can't believe he touched her with his dirty hands...

A/n:
Hey!!! I finally finished this ×.× phew! Oh! I received this really sweet message from a girl named NightShadowGuardian! Everyone please go check her out! She has posted two fanfictions, one for strain and the other of bayani! ^-^ she's an awesome person, so if you'd go and give her a follow it would be greatly appreciated!!

And of course I'm so sorry for any misspellings I'll get around to it one day... One day...

Senpai: you're so lazy
Me: ;-; I know!!
Senpai: *facepalm*

Bye everyone~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 937 14
"𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒖𝒎, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘" ✰★✰★✰★✰★✰★✰★✰★✰ y/n l/n, an underpaid arts student, begins a job at a local café. karl jac...
1.2M 45.9K 40
Meant to be yours || Technoblade x Reader series. Y/N was a twenty year old girl who is a part of the Dream Team, she was a wise builder and a trap s...
20.5K 766 23
I OWN NON OF THESE CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS STORY A little bit about Y/n is that she is quite shy out in the real world, however when she's on the Inte...
1.5K 33 20
An 18 year old girl named Y/n is a pretty decent twitch streamer and youtuber. She was normally streaming until one person decided to donate to her...