Time Flies

By forever_emison

it's been 6 years since the Christmas Ball. Alison is married to Chris Rollins and has a 5 year old daughter... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22~Jayce Emilio Fields~
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ~kiss the bride~
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 6

3.7K 123 57
By forever_emison

alexis' concert/talent show thing

emily pov

when paige and i got home she sighed, "emily. what the hell was that." she said.

"what was what?" i asked, completely confused.

"you and alison. you were practically eye fucking each other." she said, crossing her arms.

i scoffed, "okay paige, i was not eye fucking alison."

"what about the freaking out and worrying about her. you acted like you were her girlfriend." she scolded.

"paige, i was worried about her. she is my friend."

"yeah and she is also your first love emily!"

"but i intend for you to be my last! paige don't you trust me?" i asked, hurt that my fiance won't trust me.

she sighed, "emliy of course i trust you. it's her i don't trust." she said, disgusted by thinking about alison.

"she's been through a lot paige. she had to raise a child on her own. the father ditched her! i mean, what kind of jerk would do that?!" i said, starting to get mad.

"oh i'm sorry...alison's fiance, what was that?" paige said, annoyed.

"DAMMIT PAIGE!" i said and slammed my hand on the table.

she jumped and my face heated up, "why can't you just see that i love you?! god paige i love you! i love you i love you i love you! how much more do you want? a diamond ring?! oh wait...YOU HAVE THAT!" i screamed.

she looked at her hand.

"em i'm sorry." she said and walked over to me.

i closed my eyes, "no. i'm sorry. i shouldn't have lashed out at you. it wasn't my place. i was just stressed."

she nodded, rubbing my arm, "it's okay em."

i closed my eyes and nodded, "let's just...go to bed." i said and she smiled, "of course baby."

she pushed my hair behind my ear and kissed me.

we walked upstairs and went to bed.

1 month later

alison pov

when i woke up the next morning chris was holding me in his arms.

i slid out and got alexis up for school.

"don't you look adorable." i said to her.

"it's my concert tonight mama." she said and smiled.

i smiled back, "ah yes. the spring talent show. my baby is singing. what song are you singing again?" i asked.

she shook her head, "nice try mama! but it's a surprise!"

i giggled, "of course. how could i forget?" i said and kissed her forehead.

"let's go come on slow poke." i said and pinched her butt.

she squealed and ran downstairs.

the front door opened and emily walked in.

"you know...there's a doorbell right?" i asked sarcastically.

she smirked, "you know...i don't care right?" she remarked back.

i smiled and walked out with lex.

"bye babes! see you at the concert!" i said and waved.

"concert?" emily said as the bus pulled away.

i smiled, "yeah. you should come. and if you want you can bring paige." i offered up.

she smiled, "yeah i'd love to. i'll ask paige about it."

i nodded and we walked inside.

"chris sleeping?"

i looked upstairs, "yeah...em i really love how close you're getting to alexis. she really looks up to you." i said and looked at emily seriously.

she nodded and grabbed a coffee.

"yeah no i love her. she's an amazing young girl." she said.

we sat and just drank coffee and emily scoffed, "it really is funny how much she looks like me. and she acts like me too." emily said.

i nodded, "yeah. ever since she was a little baby i told her stories about you."

emily chuckled and looked around.

"what's that?" she asked, pointing to the ground.

i widened my eyes when i saw blood on the ground.

"oh um...that's nothing...i fell..." i said nervously.

emily eyed me and stood up.

"emily what are you doing?" i asked.

she went into a bathroom and i ran after her.

"emily-"

"busted." she said, taking a bloody razor out of the trash.

i gulped and she stared at me in shock.

"em i can explai-"

"it better be good alison because...w-why? i don't get it. you have a beautiful daughter! a husband!" she shouted.

"please you're gonna wake chris up." i said, quieting her.

she sighed and threw the razor.

she grabbed my arms as gentle as she could.

she rolled my sleeves up and gasped, clamping her hand over her mouth.

"em-"

"why alison? you-you can't do this to yourself!" she cried.

i closed my eyes, "you hated me! everyone did. i just...i felt worthless." i said quietly.

emily sniffled and grabbed my cheeks, "alison. god ali. you can't- you can't do this. i can't lose you. not again alison." she said and a tear rolled down her cheek.

i nodded, "i'm sorry. i won't do it again emily. i promise." i said and she nodded, hugging me tightly.

she nodded, wrapping me into a hug and i embraced her, inhaling her scent.

god that sweet smell.

she pulled away and her phone rang.

"oh that's paige. i should go. i'll see you in a few hours okay?" she said and kissed my cheek.

i smiled weakly, "okay. bye em." i said and led her to the door.

she left and that booming voice was heard, "hey bitch! make some breakfast! sunny side up, bacon. don't burn it."

"okay." i said and went to the stove.

he came down and looked at them.

"i see smoke!" he yelled and slapped my ass hard.

i squealed and he grabbed the pan, putting it on my arm and i screamed out loudly.

he dropped it on the ground and shoved me into the wall, hard.

i held my burnt arm and he punched my stomach.

i cried out and he did it again and again.

i doubled over, puking out blood and he laughed, "good. at least now you can puke up that fat of yours."

he put his jacket on and said, "i'll go out to eat. go to the gym or something. fat ass." he said and left.

i slid down the wall and whimpered.

the door burst open and hanna ran in, "oh my god! alison?!" she said and ran over.

i sobbed and held my stomach.

she looked at the blood i threw up and her eyes were wide.

"ali what happened?"

i sniffled and she looked at the door and gasped, "oh my god...chris?" she asked.

caleb ran in after her and knelt down and i cried and crawled away from him.

"alison he won't hurt you. caleb would never." she said and gently grabbed my hand.

i sniffled and shook as caleb came closer.

"did chris do this alison?" he asked.

i hesitantly nodded.

"oh my god. for how long?" hanna said.

i squeaked, "a few years."

she sat up and looked at caleb, "jesus ali. you need to call the cops! caleb-"

"NO! no you can't! please!" i begged.

"what? why not?" caleb said.

"if you do it'll make it worse! the police don't care! trust me i tried years ago! he has friends on the force! please just don't! you can't tell anyone!" i said and sobbed.

hanna hugged me and kissed my cheek, "don't worry. we'll help you okay? you and alexis need to stay away from him. you two are staying at my house tonight. i will not let you be here alone okay?" she said.

i nodded weakly and she grabbed my hands, helping me stand up.

"let's go." she said and we got into her car and went to her house.

"you can go take a shower." she said and i nodded.

i got a towel and took a shower.

+++++++++++++++++

hanna pov

"what do we do caleb? i can't let her live like this. i won't." i said and cried.

he rubbed my back.

"i know. i feel horrible for her. we can't just do nothing." he said.

"should we tell someone?" i asked.

"she said not to han." 

i scoffed, "like i'd ever listen to that."

after i said that the bathroom door opened and alison walked out in a towel.

"hey." she said weakly and walked to my closet.

"take anything you want. get comfy al." i said and she nodded.

i observed her back and looked at caleb in shock.

it was covered in bruises and cuts.

"alison...was that all from chris?" i asked.

she sighed and nodded.

"jesus christ." i said.

she put on my sweats and a sweatshirt.

she walked over and i smiled, letting her sit in between caleb and i.

"alison...i think you should tell someone. emily at least."

"no. i can't. emily will flip." i said.

"good! she can beat that son of a bitch's ass." i said and smirked.

alison sighed, "no! i don't want her to. i can't! i can't handle violence! i am done with violence!" she cried out.

"okay okay. why don't you just take a nap and at 12 i will wake you up okay? what time is alexis done with school?" i asked.

"2:30." she sniffled and i nodded.

"okay. get some rest. you need it alison." caleb said and rubbed her arm.

i kissed her forehead and helped her into the guest bed.

we left the room and i sighed, looking at caleb.

he hugged me and i sniffled.

"i don't know how she is being so strong."

"she has to. she's a mother. think about how long she has protected that little girl." caleb said.

i nodded and put my head on his chest.

alison pov

"okay. alexis is up next." i said to emily and smiled.

i looked at hanna who was trying not to get caught watching me and i rolled my eyes.

i texted her,

stop it. i am fine

she sighed and looked at caleb, kissing him.

paige glanced at me and looked at emily, making out with her.

"and now, please give it up for alexis emily dilaurentis, singing girl on fire."

i smiled and clapped loudly, "go lexi!" i cheered.

emily smiled and clapped.

she walked on stage, "oh my god she looks so adorable!" spencer said.

i giggled and watched as she walked on the stage.

  "She's just a girl and she's on fire
Hotter than a fantasy, lonely like a highway
She's living in a world and it's on fire
Filled with catastrophe, but she knows she can fly away

Ohhhh oh oh oh oh
She got both feet on the ground
And she's burning it down
Ohhhh oh oh oh oh
She got her head in the clouds
And she's not backing down

This girl is on fire...
She's walking on fire...
This girl is on fire...

Looks like a girl, but she's a flame
So bright, she can burn your eyes
Better look the other way
You can try but you'll never forget her name
She's on top of the world
Hottest of the hottest girls say

Ohhhh oh oh oh
We got our feet on the ground
And we're burning it down
Ohhhh oh oh oh oh
Got our head in the clouds
And we're not coming down

This girl is on fire...
She's walking on fire...
This girl is on fire...

Everybody stares, as she goes by
'Cause they can see the flame that's in her eyes
Watch her when she's lighting up the night
Nobody knows that she's a lonely girl
And it's a lonely world
But she gon' let it burn, baby, burn, baby

This girl is on fire...
She's walking on fire...
This girl is on fire...

Oh, oh, oh, oh ohhhhh oh oh oh ohhh oh oh oh ohhhh... [4x]

She's just a girl and she's on fire"

my mouth was dropped open.

i was in complete shock.

"oh...my...god." we all said in unison.

she smiled and looked at me.

i stood up, clapping, tears pouring down my cheeks and smiled.

"i love you." i mouthed to her and she nodded, "i love you too."

she bowed and ran off the stage.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

"lexi!" i squealed and she ran to me, "MAMA!" she giggled and jumped into my arms.

i sobbed, "i love you so much! i am so proud of you!" i said and smiled.

she smiled and i kissed her cheek.

we pulled away and she smiled, "emmy!" she hugged her and i put my hand over my mouth, smiling.

when they pulled away aria laughed, "i will never get over how much you two look alike! i mean look, she's got emily's smile, laugh and nose! and her face structure is all em! then everything else is alison. but the hair isn't even fully blonde! it's like a dirty, almost brown blonde." aria said and chuckled.

emily smiled, "yeah. almost like she's my own da-" emily froze.

i gulped and she stared up at me.

i closed my eyes and when i opened them emily looked at me...just staring, paige to her side.

she looked at alexis who was talking with hanna, caleb and toby.

she gave me a look as if asking and i sobbed and nodded.

emily's eyes filled with tears and she looked at me with the most angry look she has given me.

she shook her head, leaving the school.

"emily wait!" i cried, running after her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

how will emily respond? o:

she finally knows!

review and comment!

last update for the night ;)

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 1.6K 85
Emily Fields has lived in Rosewood her whole life. She has the perfect Best Friends Hanna, Aria, Spencer and Mona and she has the perfect Family. Her...
84K 1.5K 31
An Emison FanFic. No A. Emily is the new girl at Rosewood High in her final year. Emily hasn't spoken in months due to a past incident but she bumps...
20.1K 355 31
What if there was a sixth girl of Alison DiLaurentis' group? What if that girl was possibly Alison's true friend, Ali's best friend? Her name is Oliv...
145K 3.3K 47
Λšβœ§β‚Š 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 πŽπ…π… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ„π“π…π‹πˆπ— π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’: ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ π‹πˆπ“π“π‹π„ π‹πˆπ€π‘π’ Λšβœ§β‚Š Quinn Montgomery, Aria's distant cousin moves bac...