Help! (Post Terminal Virals s...

By Kjpbeauty

When all of their previous advisories come out to play, the pack heads north to create a plan, this is compri... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chaper 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chepter 43
Chapter 44
Epolouge
Author's note

Chapter 13

113 6 2
By Kjpbeauty

(Kim's POV)

Saturday morning, I have a lot planned for this weekend , and by a lot planned I mean retreading the best moments from the Virals series and running through the woods across town to reenact the epilogue of the first book, well the running through the woods part, I don't have a boat.

And of course later I'm going to text Diamond and argue about the characters, she says Ben needs a haircut, I'm going to smack her if she says that again, same with her criticizing Hiram's style.

She claims to not like the books, but why do we always end up in fangirl discussions about them. I'm doubtful of her dislike.

After getting ready I shouldered my adventure pack, which was inspired by Tory's backpack she carries all the time, and headed out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 70 34
Between love and loss, forgetting and remembering, will this young couple survive what's to come? Will something happen to make Erza fall for another...
38 0 22
I need to work on this...
34.3K 534 21
What will happen when a very unexpected surprise rises upon the pack and shocks everyone involved Will they be able to handle it? Or will it ruin eve...
5.9K 576 27
I never bothered to aim down my sights, I was blinded by the cascading snow. I just wanted to pluck a couple leaves, eat some Reese's pieces, and go...