Give It A Shot (Camren)

By writingsofjb

Lauren is finally able to give herself to Camila. But will Camila forgive her for all the hurt the older girl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Babies!!
Guys!
Chapter 25
Sweeties!!

Chapter 10

5.1K 133 97
By writingsofjb

"What?"

Camila had a confused and hurt expression on her face.

"My mom and your dad are on their way. You can't be here." Lauren said shaky.

"But if they already know I'm here then why should I go? Maybe it's time for us to tell them that.. we want to be together. And we are done playing games."

Camila stood her ground. She wanted to show the older one how serious she was about them.

Lauren shook her head. "No. This is not some kind of fairytale that they magically will let us be together. Your father hates me.. and my mom would also never approve of this relationship it's not healthy.."

Camila's eyes grew wide. She shook her head and scoffed. "So that's how you do it. When things get tough, you suddenly forget every single thing you told me. You forget why the fuck I came here today! You forget everything you just told me on the fucking phone when I came over here! You forget the past half year and everything we went through together! You forget my first time was with you! You forget that you told me you loved me! Because now suddenly I need to leave and our relationship is unhealthy?! We aren't related!!"

She was beyond furious right now. This woman drove her crazy to the max, that was nothing new but now.. this was everything.

"Camz.. I meant everything I said and maybe I shouldn't have said unhealthy but I am so scared. I am doing things wrong. Your father will.. he will.. you know how he is to you when he gets angry when you.." Lauren didn't finish. Camila knew exactly what her girlfriend meant. She knew she would get hell from her father..

She looked sadly to the ground. She was defeated. Lauren walked over to the girl and embraced her in a warm hug. Camila was startled by her actions but quickly reciprocated.

"I love you. I'm ready to tell them." Lauren suddenly appeared more confident. Camila raised an eyebrow at her. "What about Clara's anger?" She questioned. "I couldn't care less.." She replied simply.

----

"The two of you love eachother and you guys are together for a half year now?!"

Alejandro couldn't believe what he heard. "You guys have been doing this behind our backs?! This is not healthy! I didn't even know my daughter was gay and then with her?! Anyone but her! You are gay?! I can't deal with you right now! Karla you are a shame to our family! A shame to everything I love. My daughter has lied and done things behind my back with this woman over here. Who doesn't care about you one bit. She is thirty years old, what do you think?! That she loves a stupid teenager?!"

All Camila could do was stare at the man with disgust in her eyes. Lauren was looking at her hands. How badly did she want to defend herself and tell him that he had no idea how much she loved his daughter. Would it help? No. Would it make him change his mind? No. So instead she just looked down and tried not to cry.

"Alejandro, don't speak of my daughter like that." Clara warned him. "I know you and her have never really been close but you don't need to downgrade her. I also don't like the fact that she thinks a teenage girl likes her when she should be smarter than that. Lauren honey, why would you believe for one second that this little kid knows what 'loving someone' means? She is using you to get away from her mother."

Alejandro looked at her anger all over his face. "Don't speak of my daughter like this? This is all Lauren's fault! She shouldn't have seduced my girl into this! This is illegal!"

"Lauren's fault?! Excuse me but Lauren pushed her away multiple times but she came back like a puppy begging for attention." Clara defended

"Can you guys please stop with blaming one of us? Me and Lauren are in love and you have to accept that." Camila spat at them. Lauren nodded in agreement.

"Love? You fucking grew up together as SISTERS!! You are sisters!! This is incest!" Alejandro said in disbelief.

"You guys need to stop this. I think it's better if you don't have contact with eachother.. this has gone too far." Clara said after a moment.

"Lauren honey, you are almost thirty years old.. I don't want to be rude to Camila but.. Lauren you deserve so much better, someone who can offer you more.. you're not a sugar momma.. you're not a babysitter. You should be in a fulfilling relationship. What happened to James? You guys looked so good together! I was so happy for you.." Clara finished looking at her daughter.

Lauren sighed, "We broke up.."

"Mila sweety.." Clara started and Camila looked up at the woman. "You know I have nothing against you. I wish you all the luck in the world, this is just wrong on so many levels and one day both of you will understand. You are a teenager.. You still have to party and go out with friends and you don't have any responsibility, you need to go to school and get education and you still have your whole life to figure out, whereas Lauren doesn't have to anymore, she has everything figured out. You both can't give eachother what you need. This love thing that you feel... Is just excitement because you're doing something that is forbidden. That adrenaline you get when you're about to get caught.. you guys just tricked yourself into thinking you love eachother as something more then sisters but that is not the case."

"You want the other to be happy.. and this won't make either one of you happy. You don't deserve eachother. You are not good enough.." She said looking at the both of them sternly.

Alejandro nodded, "Yes I agree. I am beyond furious now but if you guys decide to put an end to this, I will forgive you." He said trying to remain calm.

Camila and Lauren both looked at eachother. They then both sighed in defeat. They were never gonna win this. They didn't deserve eachother, they would never be good enough. Was that the truth? Did they confuse their feelings for adrenaline? Excitement of getting caught?

There was so much going on at the moment.

Alejandro and Clara were fighting by now and the girls couldn't do much more then just watch.

This wasn't what they wanted... It had to end.

And so it did.

----

"So.. do you like wanna eat KFC or something?" Harry tried to change his friends mood. "Yeah that's fine." Camila said not really paying attention to what Harry was saying. It was more just to satisfy her friends. It was two weeks later after she and Lauren had ended things for good now and Camila's friends had noticed the girl was even more broken then when they had broken up the first time.

Harry just looked at the others, who all just shrugged. "Do you want to suck Zayns cock?" Harry asked her suddenly. "Yeah that's fine." Camila answered looking just straight forward at something. Her eyes weren't paying attention to anything really. They were dead. "Mila.." Dinah started. "Seeing you like this breaks our hearts.."

The others nodded agreeing with the girl. "We miss it when you used to tell us stories about what you and Lauren had done this time. Or how gentle she was with you when you lost your virginity.. or when she would teach you how to make spaghetti and everything went wrong.. or how you guys jumped on her bed so hard that it broke and you had to buy a new one and she argued with you in the store because she didn't want you to pay.. or when she played with this dog in the park and you laughed because she was so funny.." Niall said sadly. Zayn gave him a pointed look.

"Why did you have to talk about her?" He was a little bit mad at his blond friend. "What is your problem now?" Niall replied. "My problem? We're trying to make it good for Mila and then you say shit like that." He spat back. "I just said that I missed that." The blond said just as fierce.

"Well then don't! We don't need to make her think about it when all she tri-" Zayn began but Camila cutt him off. "Guys stop.. It's okay. I miss her and you're all aloud to know that. I don't want you guys to treat me like I'm this fragile thing.. talk about her all you want. I'm just sad.. I love her."

Everyone was silent. They didn't know what to say back.

"Mila, as much as I hate to say this.. you need to forget and get over her. Because this is never going to end.. you need to get over her for good this time. I ship you guys. I will problably always want you and Lauren to be together. Fuck, I want that so bad!" Louis said his eyes filling up with tears.

"The problem is.. It's not possible for you to be together. You both care about your parents and family and you both know that it will never work to change their minds. I wish we could, that somehow we could make them see how much your love is real.. we can't. It's so weird to sometimes take a step back and realize that not everyone thinks like you. Not everyone is as sympathetic like you or loves the same way you do. Not everyone has the same ideas about love."

"Sometimes you can't make someone see their mistakes, their state of mind or how they make others feel. Sometimes you have to accept that you can't change someone's mind. In this case you and Lauren have to both accept that. It's so hard. Getting over her will be a huge process. All I'm asking you is to start now. Start with deleting everything that has to do with her out of your life. It sounds harsh but you need to do that.. You have to let her go.."

His voice cracked at the end. He never wanted to say all this but he had to help his friend he could no longer watch her suffer.

Everyone was once again speechless. None of them said anything. Zayn was also close to crying himself. Camila had become his best friend and he knew how much she loved Lauren. How much they meant to one other. He felt so sorry. Same went for Dinah, Harry and Niall.

"I know, Louis.." Camila spoke up after a couple minutes of silence. "I'm trying.. I'm trying so hard. It's not gonna be easy but I hope I won't have to do this alone.." That was it. She could no longer hold back any tears. Zayn immediately scooted closer to her side as he hugged her against his chest.

"Yes, Mila. This is what I wanted. You have hid your pain inside and you haven't let it out for the past two weeks. I'm glad you're starting to release all those buried feelings." Louis said as he also got closer to the girl and hugged her from the other side.

She was holding so much inside. Always saying she was okay with the split up. But Louis knew better, he knew his friend needed to tell the truth how much this hurt her and cry. Cry to let it all out.

----

"It's going to be fun, Lauren." Alexa said as she came back from Lauren's bedroom. Alexa was her long time friend. The two seperated years ago but recently they found eachother again and started contact.

Tonight she wanted to take Lauren out to change her mind and clear it for a while. Lauren had told her a couple days ago what had happened between her and Camila and Alexa felt so bad for her.

So tonight she had to do something about it.

"We are just going to drink something and then get back home." Lauren said sternly. "No you dumbass. We are gonna stay there and have a good time and maybe we will see cute boys.. or girls." She winked. "If this is a way to have me get over C-"

"No no no! This is just to have fun and I need my silly friend with me. We haven't gone out in ages." Alexa defended quickly. "That's because we didn't have contact for years." Lauren replied rolling her eyes. "Yes because you needed to move to another city and I was still going to college whereas you started this job at a fashion house thing.." She said causing Lauren to chuckle.

"Let's just go."

They arrived at this cool club where you could dance and all but there was also a terrace where you could just sit and drink something outside. They decided to sit there.

"It's not that bad." Lauren noted looking around. "No, see?"

At the same time Camila was walking there too with someone from her school.

"Shall we go to this cool cafe I know?" Jade asked Camila. Who just nodded.

They walked beside eachother. When Jade grabbed her hand. "Is that okay?" She asked hesitantly. Camila gripped her hand tighter and smiled to let her know it was okay.

She had met Jade when she was placed new in their class and they hit it off right away. They were inseparable ever since.

They walked past all the terraces to get to their destination when suddenly Camila noticed Lauren. Was she with a friend?

She hadn't seen the girl in quite a while now.. Like what? Six weeks? She would lie if she said she hadn't missed her. Yeah, she had Jade now who was the sweetest. But she missed Lauren sometimes.

"Lauren!" She shouted. Lauren immediately saw her and smiled widely. She then noticed Jade was with her and tried not to show her disappointment but Camila caught onto it.

"Hi." Lauren said as Camila and Jade had finally reached them. "Hi." Camila said looking into emerald green eyes for quite some time. "So I'm Alexa." She introduced herself when she noticed how weird it began to be.
Camila shook her hand. "Camila."

"I'm Jade, Camila's friend." She said as she looked at Alexa and Lauren. "So I'm Lauren but you probably knew since Camila just shouted it." They all laughed.

"So is Jade here your soon to be girlfriend?" Alexa teased and caused both of the girls to giggle and blush. Lauren however wasn't really happy with this. She wanted to grab Camila and be angry at her. But they weren't together anymore she was aloud to do what she wanted. She moved on. That was good.

She looked down at her feet and decided not to listen to the conversation. As Jade explained Alexa how they met and how much she liked Camila. Ofcourse she did. What was there not to like?

Camila had noticed Lauren was suddenly silence and as Jade was talking to Alexa she was looking at Lauren. Taking in all her beauty. Now that Lauren didn't look at her she could stare at her a little and look at her up and down. This was the perfect opportunity to take in the girl. She was so pretty. So beautiful.. It left Camila breathless.

She stepped closer to Lauren who's head snapped up and locked eyes with brown ones.

"I'm so happy to see you." Camila said softly. "Me too." Lauren smiled.

Camila then hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear, "I will always love you more, don't ever doubt that..." She then pulled back to look into Lauren's eyes. They were glistening from tears that threatened to fall. "I love you." She whispered.

"Ready to go again?" Jade said. Camila nodded. "Yes let's go."

After her night with Jade she dropped the girl off home and went to her own house. After her usual encounter with her mother she made herself ready for bed.

When she was laying in bed she pulled out her phone and started to text the one person she had promised herself to never text..

To Lolo😍😍:

I really liked seeing you tonight. I just wanted to let you know that there is no one in this world who is capable of making me feel everything you made me feel. There is no one in this world who can make me go crazy like you. Who can drive me insane. Who can make me love them the way I love you. I hope you don't think that I will ever love Jade more than you. That's not possible. Yeah I want a relationship with that girl and maybe she will be potential wife material one day... But you know that you will always be my first choice. I will always choose you. You are my number one. I just can't have you. So I will settle for second best. Don't get me wrong I like this girl a lot. She will just never beat you. I love you. And in time.. I will love her too. I wish you all the best in life. I'm so happy we gave it a shot back then. I'm so happy my first time was with you. I'm so happy for all the moments I spend with you. Thank you Lauren. For teaching me what love is. Love is you. It was in everything that you were. You are love. The love of my life. I love you.. as in forever.

Love, Your Camzi.. 😘

Then she pressed sent and closed her eyes. Tears hitting her pillow.

Would she ever get over this heartbreak? It was kinda starting to get hard...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1.5K 1
"Going well so far," Lauren murmurs. "Your parents and your little sister. They think I'm a great girlfriend." "You are," Camila agrees. Or: The time...
145K 5.2K 19
This is the sequel to Prophecy of Five part 1: trust with your heart not your eyes. Lauren has the girls. Their safe.. for now at least. She thought...
224K 6.2K 25
"I wanna go on a road trip. I want to sleep in crappy hotels. I want to sing along to happy songs while driving. I want to watch the sun rise in a di...
15.5K 299 18
NOT COMPLETED And UNEDITED. I AM NOT CONCENTRATING ON THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW. I WILL BE BACK ON THIS AFTER I COMPLETE MY OTHER BOOK. DON'T READ YOU WIL...