The Omega and His Alpha

By thelarrieswriting

This will have Larry Stylinson and alpha/omega. There may even be Mpreg, depending on how the story goes. So... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Author's Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
author's note. please read.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Quick Author's Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 - Last Chapter
Help?
Sequel & First Chapter!

.

3.3K 61 4
By thelarrieswriting

It seems as though I've abandoned this story. I will try to have an update this Sunday or Monday. I am so sorry that I haven't updated in so long. Also, I'm sorry that this isn't an update. That's a bit rude of me to do, but I wanted to tell everyone that I would try to update on Sunday or Monday. I'm sorry that I haven't updated in so long and I'm sorry that I probably made you guys think that I was posting an update. Really, I'm just sorry. I hope you understand. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 398 19
They don't know about the things we do They don't know about the "I love yous" But I bet you if they only knew They would just be jealous of us, They...
44.9K 2.4K 18
@stephaniekw1234 asked me to write an ABO where Omega Harry and Alpha Louis have a one-night stand and Harry gets pregnant. A few years later their p...
407K 12.8K 35
A royal omega and a royal alpha, forced to wed and mate by their families. But maybe they get along? Maybe not? Their pasts will come back to bite th...
15.6K 323 8
second part of "sometimes green and sometimes blue". Louis and Harry are young mates in love. This is the story of them expanding their family, and a...