Alpha Werewolf is My Mate?

By amberismybfflforever

My name is Mackenzie Black. Most people call me Mack for short though. I have long straight brown hair and ic... More

Alpha Werewolf is My Mate
1
2
3
4
5
6
Authours note IMPORTANT
7
8
9
10
11
12
AUTHORS NOTE
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
AUTHORS NOTE
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37

34

3.4K 97 8
By amberismybfflforever

"Well you just found the number one reason that she's rejecting blood, or at least her baby is." Stephanie retorted.

"So in order for Mackenzie to live, her baby has to die?" Cole questioned.

"It doesn't say any other reasons why she would be rejecting blood." Liv exclaimed.

"No way in hell am I gonna kill a helpless baby! I don't care if I'll die." I said the loudest I could.

"It doesn't matter even if you don't kill it, you'll die from starvation and then soon the baby will die with you. " Kendrick said bluntly.

"Well I'll know that I didn't kill it intentionally." I said. "I know that I'm a cold hearted bitch towards werewolves, but if there is a baby werewolf in me right now, I'm not gonna be the one responsible."

"Well you don't have to be." Ash said taking out a needle with a weird liquid in it. He jammed it into my stomach and I screamed out in pain.

"What did you do!" I yelled.

"That was just enough wolfsbane to kill a werewolf, it won't harm you but the baby will die." Ash said before running out of the room.

"He just killed an innocent child." I yelled getting up but my head started pounding making me lay back down.

"Get her a blood bag now!" Cole ordered. Liv super speeded out and came back with one in her hand. Cole took it and gave it to me. I sucked it dry.

I felt better, my head didn't hurt anymore, my stomach felt full, except I had to kill a baby to do it.

"I'm so selfish." I said dropping to my knees. Two more years found themselves falling down my cheek.

"You are so far from being selfish sweetheart, Ash had no right to do that to you." Liv soothed coming to my side.

I looked over to Cole who was about ready to rip someone's head off. I went to him and looked up at his eyes.

"Please don't get mad. I'm gonna be okay." I soothed. "There's nothing that we can do now." He calmed down and I gave him a kiss.

"So now that your a vampire there's some things you need to know." Cristina started, wow, I was beginning to think no other originals spoke.

"Yeah like first, if your gonna eat someone, you can't kill them." Garret informed. "You need to eat then compel them to forget what happened, cover up your tracks."

"But if you start leading a trail of dead bodies around the country, people and the council will get suspicious." Aaron informed.

"Well what if I can't stop?" I asked.

"Trust me sweetheart, your not the only turned original who had trouble with stopping." Scarlet snorted, but then smiled. I gave her a weird look.

"What now?" I asked.

"There needs to be a place where you can practice all three of those.. let's call them qualities." Kendrick stated.

"How about going to the mall. I mean she needs clothes, and there's a lot of people there." I heard Stephanie say.

"Wow I was beginning to think you didn't like me." I turned to Stephanie and she smiled.

"Well I wasn't saying I didn't.. but you can be tolerated." She snorted.

"Okay, but I want guards." Cole ordered.

"Hell no." I said jumping up from where I was sitting.

"I have already been watched enough by werewolf guards. I thought that I'd be free of that, so as my mate, please don't put any guards on me." I told.

"Yes big brother, she'll have us girls being there with her. Nobody is gonna mess with Mackenzie." Liv informed.

"Ok great. Let's go." I said.

"Alright, but take a car." Cole said.

"Bye." I gave him a quick kiss then followed Liv, Scarlet, Cristina, Stephanie outside. We all climbed into a black Range Rover speeding off through a little dirt path in the woods.

After five minutes, we had reached a main rode and drove down to the town and stopped at a mall I was way too familiar with.

I jumped out of the car and ran into the mall forgetting that I had four other vampires with me. I felt something grab my arm making me stop. I looked behind me to see Liv holding my arm.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Sorry, forgot that you guys were here. I was going to get something done." I informed her.

"And what's that?" She asked.

"To get a tattoo." I smirked.

I walked towards a tattoo parlor, which I always tried to go into, but Ryder would never let me.

I picked out a Hawaiian flower which was white on the outer of the flower but a vibrant yellow on the inner part. It was about 7 inches in diameter and put it right next to my hipbone.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Looks good." Cristina said smiling. Scarlet smiled, but Stephanie just rolled her eyes. "You can leave Steph, you don't need to be here." Liv told.

"Yeah, but I saw some cute shoes and thought that I'd get them."

"Did you lovely ladies find what you wanted." The man who worked there asked.

"Actually it's just this lovely lady." I said showing him the flower I wanted.

"Well I'm gonna need to see some ID." The man said.

"Shit I don't have my ID with me." I whispered to Liv.

"Compel him, just believe exactly what your telling him. He'll believe it." Liv whispered back.

I looked at the man, directly in his eyes.

"You don't need to see my ID, just give me the damn tattoo." I ordered.

"I don't need to see your ID. Please, take a seat." The man said. I say down and showed him where I wanted it.

He put rubbing alcohol on the place where the tattoo was going to go and something else, that I didn't know the name of. He took put the outline on then began to put on the real thing.

"So tell me more about your family Liv."

"Well I happen to be the baby sister, sadly, Ash is 525 and he's the oldest, then Garret, Aaron, Cole, and Dylan. It really sucks being the youngest. I mean it probably sucks more for Ash since he's 525 years old and still hasn't found a mate yet." Liv explained.

"So is it true that you guys can only turn your mates?" I asked.

"Well obviously it isn't, since Cole turned Hunter, and I'm pretty sure my big brother isn't gay." Liv said slightly smiling. "We can turn anyone that we want, but we can't have millions of vampires running around the world, the council would kill us, well at least try to kill us. I've only turned Ian, and this one girl who I thought was my friend."

"Until you killed that back stabbing bitch." Cristina growled.

"What did she do?" I asked getting more interested in this conversation.

"She did the worst possible thing known to vampires." Stephanie started. "She tried to have sex with another vampires mate."

"She tried to hook up with Ian?" I said shocked.

"Yeah, so I killed the whore before she was successful." Liv growled.

The man had finished doing my tattoo, he looked at me and I smiled at his excellent work. He handed me some bandages and medicine.

"So it won't get infected." He smirked. I slapped him across the face leaving a hand print.

"Your not gonna remember giving me this tattoo, forget that we were ever here." I said compelling him. I grabbed him wrist biting into it, taking only a bit of his blood.

"Thank you." I smiled before walking out.

"I've got more questions. Since Cole turned me does that mean I'm dead." I asked.

"No, your not considered dead until you've passed 100 years of age, but you'll still have the cool qualities of being a vampire. that's why your baby didn't die right when you were turned. But see that mark on your neck right there." Scarlet said pointing to a spot on my neck. "Once you pass 100 years, you'll die because of that mark on you."

"Does that mean I'm an original, or is it just in the family blood line?" I asked.

"No, your just a regular old vampire. Only me and my brothers are actually originals. We weren't turned the same way you were." Liv explained.

"How were you?" I asked.

"I don't really want to talk about it." She said, Christina put her hand on her shoulder giving a warm smile.

"She hasn't even told me yet, and I'm 250 years old." Scarlet said.

"I understand, but we came here to get some clothes for me, not end up being sad." I stated bringing everyone's spirits up.

We had been shopping for two hours and we were all starving. Like for real food. I went to my favorite place at the food court which happened to be Stephanie's favorite spot as well.

"Why do you like being a bitch to me?" I asked turning to her as I waited for my food. "It's not that I like being a bitch to you, it's just what I do."

"So you were born a bitch?"

"No," I could she was getting annoyed. "I'm not good with new people,"

"Mackenzie." Someone read indicating that my food was ready.

I got my tray and met up with everyone else at a big table. Stephanie joined a few minutes later.

After we finished eating we decided to just rest for a bit at the table. Except it was hard for me to concentrate when I kept getting blasted with the horrible stench of werewolf. I looked around only to see a few warriors from my old pack.

"Crap." I whispered.

"What?" Cristina asked.

"Those are warriors from her old pack. They're trying to find her." Liv jumped in.

"How do you know?"

"Vampire hearing, concentrate on them and you'll hear their conversation." Liv explained.

"Are we even sure she's here?"

"Yeah that's was the alpha said, do you really wanna disobey him with the rage going on in is head right now."

"I get that but what if she left?"

"I know Mackenzie, and that girl wouldn't just up and leave the mall after only being here for a few hours." A familiar voice stated, I looked harder and realized that it was Eddie. I was gonna miss being able to hang out with him.

"We should probably get out of here. I've got enough clothes for now, we can come back another time." With saying that I got up from table, but my chair decided to be an ass and screeched across the floor. Which made all the Warriors look in my direction.

"Dammit, we got to go now, they saw me." I told Liv, she nodded to Cristina, Scarlet and Stephanie. We got up leaving the food court in a somewhat normal way, to not draw too much attention.

As soon as I was out of sight, we started to run, but as we turned a corner we were stopped by more warriors. I looked behind to see Eddie walking up.

"Time to come home Mackenzie, your mate needs you. He's in hell." Eddie stated.

"No I think Cole is doing just fine." I smirked.

"What about the baby?" That statement made my breath hitch.

"Well?" He pondered.

"The baby's dead. I killed it. It came down to it or me and I chose me."

I looked up and saw a balcony which I easily jumped up to, following me was Cristina and  Scarlet. Liv and Stephanie stayed down to battle off any unwanted werewolves, which happened to be all of them. Eddie and two other warriors had found their way up to the balcony, only to have the two warriors die, by me snapping their necks.

I grabbed Eddie's collar and shoved him against a wall, lifting him up.

"I need you to be alive to go tell Ryder to back off. The baby's dead, and he's dead to me." I grunted, throwing him down the wall.

"Let's go." I ordered, running out with Liv, Scarlet, Stephanie and Cristina.

"Bastard almost made me spill my shopping bag." I joked chuckling to myself. "He's lucky I didn't feed on him."

"I'd advise you not to feed on werewolves." Scarlet said.

"Why?"

"There's an herb called revein, werewolves have it in every single liquid, it weakens vampires. Also burns like a bitch." Liv cut in.

"Well can someone get me a bloodbath or a human or something." I whined.

"Quit whining, we'll stop for a snack on the way home." Stephanie told.

"Fine." We climbed back into the car and drove off. Liv pulled into a ally that had one large door at the end.

As we got out I said "Wow this isn't sketchy at all."

"Naw, it's literally the best. We come here all the time for snacks, but say anything to the guys, they'll kill us." Stephanie said as she opened the door, revealing flashing colorful lights and blasting music.

"Is this a club?" I asked.

"Yep, it belongs to me, I made it without my brothers knowing so if I ever got annoyed with them I'd come here. Now it's where we go for a quick snack, or a fun night out." Liv explained.

I looked around to see a large bar on one wall, a huge dance floor with a DJ, tables to have some food and there were also stair that led somewhere but it was covered by a red velvet curtain.

"What's that place?" I asked.

"Where you take your snacks, since it's so loud and everyone is drunk no one will know that they are gone. But please try not to kill them having bodies turn up would not be good for business." Liv told.

I found a good target for a snack. It was a medium height guy with light blonde hair, and happened to be very muscular. I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around. He reeked of alcohol and cigarettes but I was starving.

"Hey sweet stuff." He said with a slur clearly being drunk.

"Hi handsome, will you come follow me I need something to eat." I flirted, even though I was throwing up in my mouth.

"Get it yourself he's not you bitch." A stubborn little blonde tramp snapped. She only look like four feet tall but had such high pumps on looked only a few inches smaller that me.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart. But go stand over there and flirt with the bartender, I need to borrow your friend for a bit." I compelled her, and she followed.

I grabbed the guys hand leading him up towards the curtain and once inside I saw a red half circle couch and a glass table. with a mini fridge, and the walls were all black and there was only a dim light. The guy immediately sat down, probably thinking he was getting something.

I stalked towards him and flipped my hair to the side leaning down towards his necks kissing it, leaving a slight light pink mark from my lip gloss. My fangs came out and I sunk them into his neck, he began to yell.

"Just shut up!" I said annoyed at him, I began to suck on his blood again, wanting more and more. Then I remembered what Liv had said and I stopped. There was blood on his neck and two bite holes.

I grabbed onto one of his shoulders.

"Your going to forget your ever met me, that mark on your neck was just a girl going to far. Go clean it up. You'll remember nothing of me." I said.

"I won't remember you." He mimicked.

"Good." I said. He stood up and walked out. I followed behind him, I saw Liv over by the bar so I went to meet her.

"That was way easier than expected. Let's go home." She got up, I noticed that Scarlet and Stephanie were gone but Liv had told me that they already left.

"They didn't take the car, do you wanna drive?" Liv asked as we walked outside.

"I will." Liv tossed me the keys and I went on the drivers side to get in. Liv was on the other side when I heard a grunt then a snap. I rushed over and saw Liv lying there on the floor.

"What the hel-" I wasn't even able to finish my sentence before being knocked out.

Hey y'all. Sorry for the cliffhanger. You guys probably hate me for all of them but I'm really trying not to, but it's so fun for me! I'm sorry for not updating in a while but I've been going through a lot, and school is shit and I hate it! Grrrrrrr.... Anyways hoped you loved this chappie! :D

-Erin <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 43.2K 31
[Rejection Series Book 2] "Me, your mate? As if. You're weak and the reason my parents are dead!" He scuffs at my face and then does the worst thing...
221K 4.7K 70
Skye Red was born into her family's mafia which just so happens to be the most powerful mafia. She is not a girl to mess with, she's fiery, flirty a...
1K 98 46
"You are poison to me, but I love how it hurts." Sebastian and Skye met only months ago, but their story has only started. A couple months ago, Sebas...
96.8K 4.3K 36
BOOK 2 - TO RULE RED RIVER (I'd recommend you reading book 1 'Gamma Cole and the Silver wolf' before you read this book). The first few chapters are...