Eternity [Link x Reader]

By UnlikelyKing

You didn't choose this, you didn't want this. But it was a destiny decreed by the Gods. You were his soulmate... More

0 || Sweetly Bitter
I || Another Night Ends
II || What Lies Beyond the Horizon
III || It's a Beautiful Life
IV || Your Bittersweet Voice
V || Running From Destiny
VI || Heartstrings
VII || This Time
VIII || Blackened Sky
VIX || Wandering Hearts
X || Take Care of Me
XI || Breaking Free
XII || Link's Resolve
XIII || Without Words
XIV || Heart Over Matter
XV || Endless Tears
XVI || Smile Today, Cry Tomorrow
XVII || Brand New Day
XVIII || A Smiling Sun
XIX || A Muddled Cloud
XX || A Summer's Sky
XXI || Light
XXII || Desire
XXIII || Only the Stars Know
XXIV || Unravel
XXV || Someday
XXVI || Fire Meets Fate
XXVII || Betrayal of Time
XXVIII || Fall With Me, Part I
XXVIX || Fall With Me, Part II

Disclaimer

19.4K 242 30
By UnlikelyKing

I own nothing but my original characters and certain plots that do not belong in the original story. This is strictly a fan-fiction that that has no relation to the actual "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" and "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" developed by Nintendo Entertainment Analysis and Development and published by Nintendo.

Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental.

All of the artwork and media pieces featured in this story DO NOT belong to me (unless otherwise stated) but to their original artists. Shabby editing, however, is by me. The cover photo was taken from an unknown, online source. Please message me if you either know or are the artist so I can give proper credit!

Although this story is set post-game, it still contains MAJOR SPOILERS from both games. Previous knowledge of the game/story is strongly suggested before reading the series.

You have been warned.

Read at your own discretion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3K 38
COMPLETED- 2018 "Where did you come from?" Ilia asked and that's when everything stopped. Where did I come from? I tried to remember, I thought real...
49.8K 726 39
In modern day Hyrule, Link is an orphan who lives in an orphanage. Because he is meant to be the Hero of Hyrule, his bunkmates get jealous and bully...
156 0 18
❝do you remember this place? Do you have any of her memories?❞ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ Ghirahim ࿐ྂ ❝I'll never let him hurt you again.❞ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ Link ࿐ྂ ━━━...
1.7K 116 41
(A sequel to the game LoZ Twilight Princess) Link's adventure is over. His story is finished. He did all the hero is supposed to do: protect the real...