Naturally Supernatural • TVD

By zoldycksprincess

Arielle Gilbert Is The Youngest Gilbert Twin And Ever Since The Accident. Her Normal Laid Back Goofy Attitude... More

Chapter 1 : Introducing , Miss Arielle Gilbert.
Chapter 2 : Carter...
Chapter 3 : Stop Trying To Be My Friend
Chapter 4: Noncheerleader Elena & Jealous Tyler.
Chapter 5: Curiously Oblivious
Chapter 6 : 2 Brothers ,The Drunken Twin , And Carter.
Chapter 7: Loner Arielle
Chapter 8: Grandpa Salvatore
Chapter 9: Visions , Illusions , or Nightscares.
Chapter 10: You All Lied
Chapter 11: Be The Bigger Person
Chapter 12: Creepy Slumber Party
Chapter 13: Bigger Issues
Chapter 14: Being Adopted ?
Chapter 15: A New Doppleganger
Chapter 16: Sketchy Tea & Spending A Day With Stefan
Chapter 18: Douchebag Uncle John , Founder's Parties & Fights
Chapter 19: Miss Mystic's Falls & Arielle Takes New York
Chapter 20 & 21: Exceptional Accidents
A/N Sequel Is Up

Chapter 17: Triple Dates , Battling Vampires & Uncovering Secrets

5.2K 140 22
By zoldycksprincess

"I just can't believe I heard her voice." I tell Len and Carter. We had gathered this morning to talk about last night's events.

"What did she sound like?" She asked me. I glared at her.

"She sounded like her nose was stopped up." I said bluntly. Elena and Carter burst out laughing.

"Elle you're so mean!" Elena scolds repressing her smile. I shrug.

"What I'm being honest." I defend. I place my coffee cup in the sink and go upstairs to get changed.

I throw on my black high waisted skinny jeans , black suspenders and a black crop top with my knee high black suede boots. I'm going to the hair salon today so I'm not bothered by it right now. I'm too lazy to put on makeup now so I just rub vaseline on my lips. I grab my purse and car keys. Carter is letting me use hi car today and I'm happy because it's a matte black 2010 Mercedes C300. This car is life.

I drive to the salon which is just right outside of Mystic Falls , but it's not a long drive.

--

I'm back from the hair salon , made it just in time for school. Guess what ?

My hair got longer. I told the lady to trim it. Which she did it just grew back like that (snap). Everyone is staring at me but I just smile and clutch books closer to my chest until I found my sister , bestfriend and Stefan.

"Oh my God , Elle your hair is red! I love it." She shrieks giving me a tight hug. Elena runs her fingers through it and raised an eyebrow at me.

"This is where you ran off to this morning , the hair salon." She gaped. I smirk and turn towards Stefan who's in a trance. I roll my eyes and sighed.

"Enough about me , what's going on?" I questioned.

"Caroline wants us to go on a double date." Len filled in. I bit my lip and nodded.

"Cool beans." I responded.

"So , Elle do you want to join-" I place my books in my locker and cover my ears dramatically.

"Laalalalalalalalaala" I sing while Caroline is mouthing words.

---

I'm at the grill with sunglasses on waiting for Carter. The waitress comes up to me and hands me a lemonade. I sip it and the taste makes me fantasize about clouds made of lemonade , so good.

Minutes pass and I get bored and try to sneak away but Caroline calls my name.

"Damn it." I hiss. I keep walking but then I bump into Carter I smile and give him a small aneurysm. He hisses and I smile teasingly. I walk over to Matt , Caroline , Stefan and Elena's table. I removed my sunglasses a clasp them on my shirt.

"Matt , this is Carter. Carter , this is Matt." I introduced and they shake hands. "Len , you already know him. Care bear , this is Carter." Caroline waves and smiles.

"Steffie , Carter. Carter , Steffie." I finished. They shook hands and turned towards me.

"Y hemos terminado." I dismissed.

"Lets get a booth." Caroline suggests.

--

So I'm sitting across from Stefan next to Carter and it couldn't get any weirder.

"So Carter where did you and Elle meet?" Caroline asked everyone looks at him and he shares a half smile.

"The supermarket." He answered honestly. Caroline raised her eyebrows.

"Arielle , how long have you known Caroline?" Carter questions me. All eyes fall on me and I sip my lemonade. I clear my throat.

"Um , okay y'all just threw a brick at my face. Well it was kindergarten and you guys know I am a loner so I played with the blocks by myself and then Caroline walked in and she was too happy and cheerful for my liking so when she wanted some of my blocks I said no and she grabbed a couple anyways. She had an attitude and so did I. At that point I knew we were going to be bestfriends." I explained. Everyone looked like they were either about to cry or about to laugh.

Caroline smiled at me and so did Matt. I flush and sip my lemonade.

Matt and Elena share glances and Matt blushes. Awwee its okay Matty.

---

We spot Damon , Kelly and Jenna drunk. I snort and Carter pokes me with a pool stick.

"Watch it. Before I shove it up your ass." I spat.

"Remember when Arielle and Elena's parents busted us here after homecoming?" Matt brings up. I burst out laughing. Caroline does the same thing.

"Oh , my God. Yes!" Caroline says while laughing. I catch Stefan smile at her then gazed at Len.

"It was the first time I ever got drunk. I blame Arielle." She says. My mouth parted slightly at her accusation.

"Lies , you were the one like . 'Oh we're only sophomores once.' I mock. She gapes at me.

"Their parents got seated at the booth. Oh and Matt had Arielle and I to pretend that we were choking so we could get away." Elena reminisced.

"Forgot that our dad was a doctor." I mention. They all laugh.

"And he jumped up to save them." Matt adds.

"And Elena and I ran and I pushed her and she slipped on the wet floor sign." I add.

"And bit it. Do you remember that?" She says to me.

"Of course I pushed you." I respond laughing. She playfully glares at me.

"3 stitches a hangover for a week and I was grounded from seeing this one for a week." Elena continued facing Matt.

"And I had to cut my hair and run to school everyday for the next week." I informed. Carter looked at me and laughed. I joined in and he poked me with the pool staff again. I took his arm and twisted it behind his back.

"Poke me again and I'll rip your arm right out of its socket." I threaten. I growl at him and he smirks at me.

After a while I go home , shower and go to bed.

I wake up in the middle of the night to witness a storm. I groan and check on Jeremy.

"Jer , remember to lock up and close all the windows please!" I yell. I hear an "Okay." Before getting back in bed and going to sleep.

---
At the Salvatore house during a storm. Fun.

"I say we go to Pearl's and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night." Damon suggest. I nod.

"Yes , the quicker Damon's dead , the better." I comment with a smile.

"Yeah , and then what? We turn to the rest of that house of vampires and say , "Oops. Sorry?" Stefan replies sarcastically. I snort and sip my tea.

"I can't believe you made a deal with her." Elena states. I nod in agreement.

"It was more like a helpful exchange of information. And its not like I had a choice. She's....." He trailed. "Scary." He finished. I snorted. Damon. Scared of someone. And its a female. That's a plus.

"Besides , she's gonna help me get Katherine back." He adds. I scoff and shake my head.

"Yes , because Damon definitely deserves to get what he wants after all the shit he has pulled. And he'll get what he wants no matter the price. Because he's Damon Salvatore. The punk." I spat at him.

"Ouch . You don't need to be sarcastic about it." He responds.

"We woke up this morning to learn that all the vampires have been released from the tomb. I've earned sarcastic." I defend.

"How long are you going to blame me for turning you and your sister's birth mother into a vampire?" He asked. I smiled and walked towards him.

"Until someone stabs you in the heart and you turn grey and all of the veins that keep your body functioning stop moving." I say gazing straight in his eyes. I move away from him and strut towards the kitchen. They never have real food in here I just sit on the counter and rock my short legs back and forth.

---

I'm baking brownies in my peace non vampire home and my phone rings. Damon , the caller id shows I declined and someone knocked on the door.

"LEN GET THE DOOR PLEASE!" I yell. I hear a grunt and a disgusted sound. Damon's voice echoed through the house and he enters the kitchen.

"You're ignoring me." He accused. I fake gape at him.

"The 6 missed calls? Sorry my phone died." I responded sarcastically.

"Is Stefan here?" He asked my sister and I.

"No." We both responded.

"Why?" Elena asked concerned for her boyfriend. "Something wrong?" She continued.

"He went out in the woods and didn't come back. I can't get him on his phone. I figured he was here with Elena." Damon mentions. She tried calling Stefan.

"It's going straight to voicemail." Elena deadpans. I lick some of the icing off of the spoon.

"Where could he be?" I asked. They turn to look at me.

"You're not going to like what I'm thinking." Damon states. I silently pray for this day that is about to past.

----

I'm in the rain with rain boots , trench coat and umbrella. I went with Damon to the supposed house holding 25 vampires. This is not going to end well. Damon knocks heavily on the door.

"Pearl! Open this door. I swear to God I'll bust through and rip your head off." Damon yells.

"Very subtle , Damon." I mention. He looks at me with a sarcastic smile. The man that called Elena , Katherine yesterday opens the door.

"Pearl's not home." He answered. He looks outside further. "Hmm. Beautiful weather. Not a ray of sun in the sky."

"Where's my brother?" Damon questions.

"Billy." The man calls. They bring out Stefan and I smirked and began to walk back to the car. I hum a chant to myself , giving everyone who knew where Stefan was in the house a mad headache. The man looks behind him to see everyone crouched and holding their heads. The man panics.

"Wh-What do you want to know?" He asks. I step in front of Damon.

"Give us Stefan." I demanded. He looks at me.

"You're dead." Damon threatens but he can't get into the house. I twirl my fingers and smile at the man. "Whoa. I'm sorry." He says. I step into the house and he backs up.

"You have a minute to tell me the truth before every single vampire in this house , turns grey." I threaten. He looks scared for his life.

"59....58...57...56....55...." I count examining my nails. He tried to attack me but I hovered my hand over his face giving him an aneurysm.

Other vampires try to attack but are still under my spell. So , they thought. I felt myself grow weak and a vampire saw that as a chance to stabbed me in the back. My eyes felt heavier and I drifted into the darkness.

----

I wake up to screams and my skin burning. I start screaming and Stefan shushes me.

"How the hell?"

"They have witch hazel." Stefan informs me. I notice a knife on the floor and I use my feet to pick it up but my foot slipped. I hum a spell and the knife is closer to me. I knit my eyebrows in confusion.

"Isn't witch hazel suppose restrain me from using my powers?" I asked. He nods and I gape.

"I did a spell to move that knife closer and it worked." I mention. He ponders for a bit.

"Try a spell on me." He suggests. I hum a spell that makes him where a bow tie. I open my eyes and he's wearing a red bow tie. I giggle and he chuckles.

"Vegan stripper." I joke. He laughs and then I hum a spell to remove it. I use the witch hazel rope to swing and I flip on top of the board holding my rope.

"Knife." I call. The knife zooms in my hand I hear voices , making me drop the knife.

"Damn it!" I curse silently.

"Elena." Stefan mutters. "You shouldn't be here." I peep down to see my sister. Damn it , Len.

"She was supposed to stay in the car. Just like her twin." Damon mentions.

"Where is she , where is Arielle?" Elena panics. Stefan looks up at me and Elena follows his gaze. Her face fills with relief and I take a deep breath.

"Knife." I call. The knife flies back into my hands and I cut the rope. I jump down and cut the rope that tied my feet together. Damon was about to stab Harper but I stopped him.

"No. No . No." Stefan stammers. Damon rolls his eyes.

"Whatever. Let's get you down." Damon says.

"There's vervain on the ropes." I mention.

"Great. Elena pull that." Damon instructs , she does as told and Stefan falls. Damon is ready to leave.

"Wait." Stefan says. I turn to him.

"We have to get out of here." Damon reminds us. He nods at me to pull the wooden knives out of harper. The vervain burns me and I growl.

"Len." I call. She turns and takes them out of his leg.

"You think you two can get him in the car?" Damon asked.

"Yeah." We responded.

"All right , go." He orders.

"What about you?" I ask.

"You rescue , I'll distract. Go." He instructs. Elena and I nodded and carried Stefan.

-----

Elena told me to go back and help Damon and she'll take care of Stefan. After she convinced me , I speed to the house with a tree branch in my hand and four more in my back pocket.

I walked through the door and the same vampires that attacked me appeared. I staked them and looked throughout the house. I come across to vampires attacking Damon. I lifted them both up and throw them further away. I help him up and he nods at me.

Alaric shot the one that stabbed me.
--

A vampire jumped from the stairs , aimed for Alaric but I jumped in front of him and he bit me. I hummed a spell and the vampire started choking on blood.

I feel my neck and shiver.

"You alright." Alaric asked. I nod and hummed the healing spell Carter taught me.

"Thank you." He told me.

"It was nothing." I say.

"Frederick's gone." Damon announces. His eyes avert to me and I avoid his gaze.

"A vampire bit her." Alaric filled Damon in. Damon's face is raging and he turns around.

"Let's get out of here." I instruct.

"I'm gonna kill him." Damon hisses. We walk outside the house and there are 6 vampires outside. I look from Alaric to Damon and sigh.

"Alaric, how many vervain darts do you have left?" Damon asked.

"One." He responds , breath hitching.

"Bloody hell." I mutter breathing hard.

"Not going to be enough." Damon states , pulling me back in the house.

-----

"So what you said to get me to do this , about my wife. It was a lie , wasn't it?" Alaric asked.

"Yep." Damon admits looking back and forth.

"Stop." A female voice ordered. "What's going on here?" She asked. The door opens and its a woman and Anna. Oh shit , that must be her mom , Pearl. She looks at me in awe , then to the estranged bodies on the floor.

"What did you do ?" She says looking at Damon.

"Me?" He questioned. "Your merry little vampires spent the day torturing my brother." He defends.

"Trust me. The parties responsible for this will be dealt with." Pearl says.

"Our little arrangement doesn't work unless you learn to control them." Damon comments.

"This wasn't supposed to happen." Pearl defends.

"Well , it did." He says walking away. "If I had a good side...not a way to get on it." He mentions, leaving out of the door. I quickly followed him because the dead bodies in that house made me nauseous and the spirit energy was negative.

----

I got a call from Jer about finding Vicki's body and I remember I killed her. Tears fall out my eyes for some reason. Elena and I go over to Matt's house and we see him break down and Elena and I give him a hug. I see Caroline upset and I move away from Matt to talk to Kelly and Sheriff Forbes.

We leave and go back to our house. When we enter the house I stop Jer from going upstairs.

"Jer." I call he turns back to Elena and I.

"Are you okay?" We asked him simultaneously.

"I'm gonna go get some sleep." He says. I nod and go to the kitchen.

"Arielle what was that stunt you pulled today?" Elena scolds. I groan.

"I was asked to be back up." I tell her. She narrows her eyes at me.

"Damon told me that you snuck out of the car and followed him." She mentions. I purse my lips.

"That may or may not be true." I respond walking towards the fridge and pulling a brownie.

"Elly , you really scared me today. Please don't scare me like that ever again." She begs.

"Okay Len , I was just trying to be a nice person for once." I admit to her. She rubs my arm and gives me a hug.

"Get some sleep. I'm sure your powers need rest , kick ass." She mumbles. I nod and put my brownie back in the fridge.

I zoom up the stairs and plop in my bed. I shut my eyes and a heavy body drops itself on me.

"No. You can't go to sleep without telling me about your day." Carter says. I groan and tell him about how I used the spells he taught me and how I was a captive and basically saved myself. And I told him how witch hazel didn't affect me as it should it only slowed my powers.

"That's pretty bad ass." He comments.

"Mhm." I say tired as hell. He kissed my forehead and I took off as I drifted away to darkness.

-----

i had a great inspiration and i felt like updating chapters 17 , 18 and may or may not 19 today because TVD & TO IS NEW TONIGHT😊😊😊

#fangoutfriday 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 2.2K 23
Arielle and Stefan bond in an attempt to murder Klaus , but what happens when she falls for him? Her doppelgängers show up and explains to her where...
47.1K 2K 36
"I am not the kind of princess that needs saving. I'm probably not a princess at all. You can be the gallant prince all you want, that's fine. But, g...
47.5K 1K 32
Raven Rosa Salvatore Gilbert the middle adopted gilbert has been a frighten scared little girl since she was a child living in the Salvatore boarding...
292K 4.3K 20
Arielle Gilbert is the younger fraternal twin sister of Elena Gilbert, always coming second to her. This is the story of her becoming a first choice...