Naturally Supernatural • TVD

By zoldycksprincess

Arielle Gilbert Is The Youngest Gilbert Twin And Ever Since The Accident. Her Normal Laid Back Goofy Attitude... More

Chapter 1 : Introducing , Miss Arielle Gilbert.
Chapter 2 : Carter...
Chapter 3 : Stop Trying To Be My Friend
Chapter 4: Noncheerleader Elena & Jealous Tyler.
Chapter 5: Curiously Oblivious
Chapter 6 : 2 Brothers ,The Drunken Twin , And Carter.
Chapter 7: Loner Arielle
Chapter 8: Grandpa Salvatore
Chapter 9: Visions , Illusions , or Nightscares.
Chapter 10: You All Lied
Chapter 12: Creepy Slumber Party
Chapter 13: Bigger Issues
Chapter 14: Being Adopted ?
Chapter 15: A New Doppleganger
Chapter 16: Sketchy Tea & Spending A Day With Stefan
Chapter 17: Triple Dates , Battling Vampires & Uncovering Secrets
Chapter 18: Douchebag Uncle John , Founder's Parties & Fights
Chapter 19: Miss Mystic's Falls & Arielle Takes New York
Chapter 20 & 21: Exceptional Accidents
A/N Sequel Is Up

Chapter 11: Be The Bigger Person

8.1K 184 27
By zoldycksprincess

Bonjour , everyone. Since yesterday was Christmas even though it was hot as hell I decided to upload a double feature . (two chapters , w my lame ass)

.....ANYWAYS . Enjoy 💜.

----

"Knock knock." i groan at the sound of bonnies voice.

"you up." she asks. I just sit up and look at her. She looks at me and pouts and i just stare at her.

"elena told me what happened." i roll my eyes at the sound of her name.

"don't worry , im all against it , you have a right to know what's wrong with you." bonnie defends. I let out a sly smile.

"are you gonna stay in there forever?" she asks me. I nod and pull the comforter over my head.

"move over." she instructs me. I roll to the other side and look at bonnie.

"shouldn't you be with elena helping her get over stefan or something?" i ask her. She smirks and laughs.

"elena knew that you were more hurt and called me over for you." she says looking at me. "listen ari , i love and care for you so much and i wanna help you. But you can't shut everyone out." she says. I groan and look at her.

"they lied to me bonnie , they looked dead into my face and lied. Why should i not ignore them for doing something that i hate." i breathe. Bonnie pats my arm.

"i know something that'll take your mind off of it." she says , getting up to close my window. Then she takes one of my spare pillows and cuts it with a nail file.

"woah , bon." i tell her. She gives me a ' don't worry look' and i let her continue. She dumps the feathers on my bed and looks at me excitedly. She jumps on my bed.

"i need to swear you to secrecy." bonnie says. I look at her wide eyed.

"is that like a sacrifice , because im not with it." i tell her. She shakes her head and i nod. "swear cause im not supposed to be showing you this stuff."

"im sworn to secrecy." i say.

"ok. There's no windows open , right?" she asks me. I look around to see all my windows closed.

"right." i answer. She nods. "there's no fan , no air conditioning." she asks me.

"nada." i confirm.

"grams showed me this. You're gonna love it." she tells me. I groan and she smiles.

"you ready?" she asks.

"nope." i deadpan. She gives me a look and a feather starts floating. I look at bonnie in amazement. How she's using her fingers to make it float. I cover my squeals and continue to look at the feather.

"o my goodness , bon. Thats amazing." i admit smiling.

"good , then you're gonna love this." she says making some of the feathers float in a circle. I let out a breath i was holding. Then they drop and she makes all of the feathers float in the air with her mind.

"oh my." i breath , astounded. Bonnie laughs and i start laughing. This is truly the best thing ever. I smile as wide as possible. I feel drawn to this connection.

"its true , arielle. Everything grams told me. It's impossible but its true. Im a witch." she confirms. I feel tears slip out of my eyes and i hug her.

"i believe you , bon." i say. I pull back and sit criss crossed.

-------------

"its weird huh. All this time joking about being psychic, i really am a witch." bonnie says. We both laugh.

"you don't think i'm a freak now , do you?" she asks me. I shake my head.

"no i don't bon , you know why? Because whats been happening with me the last couple of weeks , im the freak." i tell her. She gives me a worried look.

"like what?" she asks. I knit my eyebrows.

"you mean to tell me stefan and elena haven't filled you in on the details?" i ask her. She shakes her head and i tell her everything , including the dream where i kill stefan.

"oh my god." bonnie gasped bringing me in a hug. "that's awful , elle." i nod my head in agreement.

"and i hear these voices in my head saying , witch , doppelgänger and banshee. Like what the hell are those." i ask her.

"well i know you're a witch. But doppelgänger and banshee? Just weird." bonnie nods her head and looks at me.

"and they kept screaming a name." i continue. Bonnie knits her eyebrows in confusion.

"nayleen."

---------------

"a shot please." i ask the waiter. I was sitting at a table by myself. I still don't know why i let elena drag me here. A party where i'd rather be at home reading the fault in our stars for the 25th time.

"one shot for the pretty lady." says the waiter. Oh this is the reason. She gave me a free pass to drink. I smile and down the shot. Im proud of myself for looking older than i actually am. Perks. I cough when i realize its vervain. I drink the bottle water i brought just in case and i feel better. I still don't understand why vervain makes me sick , literally.

"i think you're too young to be drinking." i roll my eyes at the voice.

"go away , damon." i speak. He smirks and slides me a shot.

"don't worry , no vervain is in it , this time." he smirks. I narrow my eyes at him and snatch the shot , downing every last drop. I lick my lips and slide the shot glass back to damon.

He smirks and sits across from me. I tap my fingers impatiently as i wait for him to leave.

"so.... How's life?" damon mumbles. I get up , pull down my short dress and left. Damon was in front of me.

"i don't like when you walk away from me , arielle." damon says. I roll my eyes and stand my ground.

"well i don't like you." i say. Hurt flashes in his eyes for a second but he quickly replaces it with a serious look. He flashes me a flirty smile and leaves. I shoot him a sarcastic smile and down my water again.

------------

"wooooo." i yell. I was currently playing this game where its like poker with darts and you know how it goes. The person with the most bullseye wins. I go in for the kill and.

Bullseye. I smirk to myself and turn to this guy i was playing against.

"ha. I win what's my prize?" i say in a sing song voice. He chuckles at me and hands me three hundred dollars. I smirk at him and shake his hand.

"not bad for a girl." the guy says getting up to leave. I gape at him and pull him back.

"one more round. It'll be fun." i say with a pleading face. He turns around and grabs a dart.

"50 grand." i look at him , wide eyed. All of a sudden a beautiful blonde girl waltzes in between us eying me. I ignore her gaze and take a sip of my lemonade. No more getting wasted.

"hey , you know stefan right?" she asks me. I roll my eyes and shoot a dart in the target.

"unfortunately, who's asking?" i reply. She smirks at me and leans on the railing.

"you're feistier than elena." she says to me. I smirk and sip my lemonade.

"im the rebellious one, len always follows the rules." i say. The girl raises her eyebrows.

"and you don't?" she asks. I smirk at her before shooting my dart.

"who needs rules?" i whisper as i walk to the bar to finish my lemonade.

------

Lexi and i are chatting away at the bar and i hear that voice again.

"oh , so you've found another friend?" damon asks. I roll my eyes and sip my lemonade.

"yes , damon. Go away now." lexi snaps. I laugh and damon glares at me. I avoid his gaze and stir my lemonade.

"okay. But first can i talk to miss arielle for a minute?" he asks sincerely. I look up shocked and share a confused glance with lexi. She nods and i sigh. I get up and follow damon into this hallway between the bathrooms.

"why won't you leave me alone?" i ask him. He sighs and looks at me.

"i know whats wrong with you." he admits. I look at him for an answer and he stalls.

"damon what is it?" i question him. He stays silent and i hear shouting in the grill. Damon super vamps out and i human run out to see lexi drugged and taken from the grill.

"damon." i yell after he leaves out. I growl in frustration. "damn it." i rush outside by elena and stefan and i see lexi fight sheriff forbes. Out of nowhere damon stakes her. I let out a large gasp. Elena pulls me back from leaving our hiding place. I feel damon's gaze on me as a single tear forms on my face.

------

"i have to kill him." stefan says. I stumble back a little but i caught my balance.

"woah , kill who , stef?" i ask. He glares at me and i groan in realization.

"no , stef." i respond at the same time elena says ," no , you can't do that." stefan turns around.

"why are you guys trying to save him? He's never going to change. Don't you see that? He's never going to change." stefan asks. I pause. Why was i trying to save him? I just feel that pang in my heart.

"im not trying to save him , im trying to save you. You have no idea what this will do to you. Please , stefan." elena begs.

"everywhere i go , pain and death follow. Damon follows me. No more." stefan responds walking away. Elena grabs his arm.

"stefan , please. Please , just-- just talk to me. Let me be here for you , talk to me" elena begs.

"no." he answers. "you were right to stay away from me. " stefan says before leaving a rather frustrated elena. I clutch my jacket for warmth as me and elena walk to my car.

-------------

Im in the school hallways , walking towards bonnies class but a source draws me further. I see a light skinned girl with 1800 style of clothing. I knit my eyebrows in confusion and she looks up at me.

"nayleen" she says shocked. I gasp and fall back.

I wake up panting and i run my hands through my hair. I glance at my alarm clock to see 7:05 on the screen. I growl and attempt to go back to sleep , in which i fail miserably. I end up getting out of bed. I go downstairs ,  make myself coffee , and get dressed.

-----

"have you even talked to bonnie?" elena questioned. Caroline , elena , and i are walking towards the school. Apparently carebear is in cahoots with bonbon.

"no. I'm mad at her she need to make the first move." caroline spat. I held my hands up in fake surrender.

"be the bigger person." i respond. She scoffs.

"impossible in her presence." caroline says. I give care a glare. "why are you so pissed at her, anyway?" len asks.

"she's a thief , that's why. I gave her my necklace, and she refuses to give it back. Its a matter of principle." i stop in my tracks , making len and care pause too.

"come again." i reply.

"i gave her the necklace." she repeats.

"okay , you gave it to her care , how is she a thief?" i ask.

"i don't know , she just is okay . Drop it , elle." she yells. I roll my eyes and mutter a brief "okay".

"all right , well we tried." elena breathes.

"i'm officially out of it." i mumble flipping my impeccable long hair out of my face. "damn this fucking hair."

"its so gorg though , elle." len says. I roll my eyes.

"good , elena's turn." caroline says switching the topic. "where's stefan ? Have you talked to him?" care questions. I mentally gag and place my ear buds in my ear.

"he's avoiding me." len answers. I scoff. "douche." i mutter. They send me glares and i groan in annoyance.

"why?" care asks concerned. "it's complicated." elena mutters with a shrug. I snort. Great cover up len , so proud. The bell rings.

"see you later care." i say sending her a peace sign and a smile. Care waves. "bye." she responds with a smile.

-------

Len and i go to our assigned seats in history and send each other glances. Bonnie rushes in and takes her seat next to mine.

A man follows in after her. He's tall and has a head full of hair.

"good morning , class." he says placing his things on the desk.

"alrighty ," he mumbles. "a-l-a-r-i-c   s-a-l-t-z-m-a-n." he spells on the board. I raise my brows in amusement. Len looks at me and i shrug.

"alaric saltzman." he greets. "its a mouthful , i know doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Saltzman is of german origins. My family emigrated here in 1755 to texas. I , however, was born and raised in boston. Now , the name alaric belongs to a very dead great-grandfather i will never be able to thank enough." he speaks. I snort. Bonnie pinches me and i glare at her.

"you'll probably want to pronounce it 'ala-ric, but its 'a-lar-ic. Okay? So you can call me rick. I'm your new history teacher." he clears up.

-------

"and then i ended up at the remains of old fell's church before i woke up back in the woods." bonnie explains. She's telling elena and i about these weird dreams , she'd been having.

"and you always see your ancestor emily?" len asks. Bonnie nods.

"huh. Well that is some creepy , exotic shit right there." i admit sipping my tea. Bonnie gives us a serious look.

"do you guys believe in ghosts?" she asked us.

"kinda hard not to when they're imprinted in your brain." i say tapping my temple. Bonnie chuckles and elena nods.

"two weeks ago , i'd say no , but now--"

"i think i'm being haunted." bonnie blurts. My eyes fixated on hers.

"but , why emily?" i ask her.

"grams said she was a powerful witch back in the civil war days and this medallion was hers. A witch's talisman." bonnie replies.

"and it all started when you got the necklace?" len catches on.

"i think she's using it to communicate with me." bonnie says. Elena takes a deep breath. "okay , what does grams say about it?" she asks.

"i can't call her. She's going to tell me to embrace it. I don't want to embrace it. I want it to stop it." she admits. I clank my tea with her fiji water. Amen to that sister.

------

Bonnie and i are walking and talking about this witchy ju ju stuff and damon pops in front of us. We both bounce back and held our chest.

"okay. This is your last chance." he says in a sing song voice. I roll my eyes and watch bonnie have a minor panic attack.

"i'm gonna scream." she threatens moving away from him.

"oh , no. Don't do that." he says sarcastically. I snort. "lets stay on point. I want my necklace." he finishes.

"you can't have it." bonnie responds.

"well , i can't take it, but you can give it to me." he attempts to reason. I raise an eyebrow and look at bonnie. "im trying to help you here."

"i don't want your help." she spat.

"see you do want my help and you don't even know it. You know why you little witch? 'Cause you've stumbled into something you need to. Stumble out of." he replies.

"just leave me alone, or i swear i'll-," damon cuts bonnie off and jumps in front of her car door.

"oooh , don't. No threats. Look , a - you hurt me last time," he stops and looks at me. "you too , arielle." i knit my eyebrows in confusion. Then my eyes widen when i realized.

"oh that weird aneurysm type like thing." i reply. He nods and i shrug.

"b- i wish you no harm. Believe it or not , bonnie i wanna protect you. Let me help you get emily off your back." he says. Bonnie knits her brows at him.

"how do you know about her?" she asks. I mentally scold myself for being out here. At this time. Witnessing this. Damon perks up and walks toward bonnie.

"i know a lot of things, but i know more about that crystal than you do, and i know that she's using it to creep inside of you." he says brushing her hair back.

He fake gasps. "see how scared you are?" he taunts. "- and you should be , because i will get that crystal , even if i have to wait for emily to give it to me herself." bonnie holds her breath.

"so the next time she comes out to play, you tell her , that a deals a deal." he says opening up her car door. She rushes in and signals me to get in the back. Damon pulls my arm gently making me face him.

"yes , damon." i say annoyingly. He smiles at me and leans towards my ear.

"banshee." he drags out. And im left with a gust of win and confusion.

----------

"he's bad news elena.he really scared us." bonnie says. I bite the tip of my pencil trying to figure out this drawing.

"you." i point out. She lets out a confused 'huh' and i roll my eyes. "he scared you , not me. I don't have time for his bullshit." i respond. Lena giggles and bonnie scoffs.

"you guys need to stay away from him as much as possible." lena warns.

"don't you think len ? We don't have a damon avoid app on our phones we can use." i defend.

"we're trying he just keeps showing up." bonnie replies. I nod. "yeah , like pimples that want to ruin your life." i add.

"i don't want you guys to be alone." elena states. I snort. "we're not. We have the 7 thousand voices in my head. I respond jokingly. Elena shoots me a pity smile.

"so enough about damon. Elle you found out what's up with you?" bonnie asks. I nod and take a deep breath.

"according to the research i have done on my own and what damon told me earlier i found it. I am part banshee part witch." i confirm. Elena turns around and gives me a look to inform her on what that is.

"whelp , a banshee, also known as the wailing woman , knows when death come of others. They let out a wail or screech like sound when they come across death." i scrunch my nose up.

"great im the alarm for the grim reaper , appealing , very." i mumble sarcastically.

"and about the part witch." bonnie asks with hidden excitement. I smirk.

"i did some digging around and they said most banshees are part witch anyway so." i stop and shrug.

"you're sleeping at our place tonight. We could make a whole night out of it." len states. Bonnie stays quiet and i glance at her holding her necklace. All of a sudden the car swerves and bonnie stops the car.

"whoa. What are you doing?" i ask when bon gets out of the car. She throws the necklace in the field somewhere and gets back in the car.

"are you okay?" len and i say in unison.

"now i am. All my problems were because of that thing. Can't believe i didn't do that sooner." bonnie admits.

"what's grams gonna say about this bon?" i wonder. Bonnie looks at me.

"grams isn't the one being haunted by a 150 year old ghost, is she?" bonnie responds.

"ok , then." i say defeated.

--------------

I am in the kitchen , sitting on the counter and there is an awkward silence between care and bonnie. I huff in annoyance at her pettiness and she rolls her eyes.

"im sorry. There. I said it." care blurts. "if you want the ugly ass necklace, keep it. It's yours." i snort in amusement. Bonnie is speechless and i bite my apple in satisfaction.

"will you hate me if i tell you i threw it away?" bonnie asked. Care's eyes widen.

"y-you threw it away." she exclaims. "i know it sounds bad but the necklace was giving me nightmares. I had to get rid of it." care sighs.

"you could've given it back to me." she suggested. I narrow my eyes at her.

"so you could give it back to damon , no way in hell." i spoke. She glares at me. "screw damon , are we doing manicures or what? Who has their kit?" she asks , completely off the topic.

"mines is in my bag." bonnie replies. I look over at her.

"mines are already done." i say fanning my freshly styled matte grey talons.

"but they're fake." elena mentions. I roll my eyes.

"shush , nun. Bite me , len." i respond.

"so , elena. How long do you think this fight with stefan is gonna last? Is it like a permanent thing?" caroline questions , going through bonnie's purse. I snort. Caroline thought!

"stop being a slut , care." i spoke. She scoffs. Elena swats my arm.

"i don't know , caroline." shes responds eying me.

"why are you such a little liar bonnie?" care express. Bonnie gapes at her. "what!" she exclaims.

"caroline." elena scolds but quiets down. My eyes shot up at the site of the necklace bonnie threw out of the car earlier.

---------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 2.5K 50
What happens when Leah Gilbert returns to her town a little over a year after the death of her parents. Everything has been turned upside down. Vampi...
20.1K 523 19
A girl who has a doppelgänger and a identical younger twin sister. A girl who is a doppelgänger but also a vampire. Well this girl is Olivia Gilbert...
683K 13.3K 49
Mariana Gilbert is the older twin sister of Elena by 5 minutes . For years, they lived a pretty ordinary life... Until they start a fresh, new school...
214K 3.3K 17
My name is Ariel Gilbert. I'm the oldest Gilbert. I'm popular for my eyes. They're a color that had never been seen in eyes before, purple. My parent...