P.I.E. Operation: PARASITIC

By Shinigami36

Greetings, fellow readers! This is a story about two ghost hunters named Johnny Ghost and Johnny Toast, part... More

0: Unknown Entity Approaching
I: Secrets Untold
II: Badly Toasted
III: Flashback to the Past
V: The Toast, The Ghost, and the Casket
VI: Hospital Break
VII: Return of the World Renowned Serial Killer
VIII: Hospital Break... OUT
IX: Sally Waffles and the Acachallas
X: The Unknown
XI: Sally Split her Tea Bags
XII: Into the Woods
XIII: The Portal
XIV: FALL
XV: P.I.E CHART: Into Darkness
XVI: Crafty Escape
XVII: After Hours
XVIII: (Not Really) Rabid Rabbits
XIX: Lights On, Lights Off
XX: Village
XXI: STAFF ONLY
XXII: Kingdom of the Spiders
XXIII: Lights Zeroff
XXIV: Purple
XXV: Ouverture
XXVI: Wrong in the Real Way
XXVII: You are a Pirate!
XXVIII: Zombified
XXIX: Do You Wish to Escape?
XXX: Shot
XXXI: High School Daze
XXXII: Pile O'Bones
XXXIII: Hell
XXXIV: A Needle and a Magnifying Glass
XXXV: Swipe of a Knife
XXXVI: Bright Day
XXXVII: Hole in the Wall
XXXVIII: Tiny Toast
XXXIX: Mission Gruesome
XL: A Story Retold
XLI: Slicer & Dicer
XLII: Conversation Galore/Interruption
XLIII: Redemption
XLIV: High School Dropout
XLV: Disappointing Behavior
XLVI: A Short Family Reunion
XLVII: Searching for Trouble
XLVIII: Electric Shock
XLIX: Shockingly Clumsy
L: Bond Breaker
LI: A Friend in Need
LII: Chains
LIII: Rose Thorns
LIV: Aura
LV: Twisted Time
LVI: Reopening an Old Wound

IV: S̴̰̼ͪ̂̏ͣ͢͢Ḙ̵̡̗̟̩̗͚̖̠̂̉ͪC̵̱̞̹͇͈̭̏̽͛́̿̎͗̇͜R̢̩̩̼̤̟̲̥̘ͬ̈́̐̅͋ͣ̀̚͡Ėͭ͑̓̀ͦͯͫTS Pt 2

469 20 1
By Shinigami36

Tiny Toast, Puny Ghost, and Chibi Casket. Or in this case, SECRETS, Part dos.

- - - - - - - - - -

There was a rather small school holding grades k-12 sitting in the town of what had been known as Ruston in the state of Ostinato (WARNING: Random history ahead).

It was dubbed Rushtown by travelers and immigrants who lived through earlier times when the place was always packed with greedy people; they came for the loads of gold this place owned in their unnamed mines.

Considering it was a small town, the careless government officials hadn't heard the local gossip about the 'gold rush' occurring.

The town was already quite poor, so when the common person talked to their friend, it created a great chain reaction. Their friend talked to theirs who happened to be a police officer, the officer reported the news to their boss, the boss notified a security guard at the government's place, the security guard ran to tell the mayor's secretary, and alas, the mayor had heard.

The school, similar to the rest of the town, had taken this particular week before Halloween vacation as a week to celebrate the history of the gold rush that had happened so many years ago to that day.

In that same school, a brunette boy in grade three wearing a jacket of blue and sleeves of yellow sat next to his friend in the cafe section of the building.

His friend seemed so physically similar with the same brunette hair and body shape that they were always classified as twins by those who hadn't met them. They were also the same age, being that they were both in the same grade.

The only difference was their eye colors. The one who was sitting on the left, unfortunately named Gregory Greggory had hazel eyes. On the right, Jimmy Johnson had eyes that were special; they were only brown but seemed red in the sunlight.

Gregory was wearing his paper miner's hat the staff was giving out in the hallways.

He turned it around, took out a mini flashlight and a laser gun keychain. He said, "Look, Jim! I'm a great ghost hunter! Or... I will be a real one soon, anyway!"

"Ghosts don't exist, you dumb dumb!" Jim took away the laser and hat for show. "Hunters do."

Jimmy pretended to shoot the gun, creating little pew pew sound effects.

"Hey, those are mine!" Gregory scolded, giggling at the same time. He stole a hat from an empty seat on the table.

All the while, the richest child in town watched them from the corner of the cafeteria.

Nobody knew why he attended the school, considering he was close to being part of the British queen's family. Here he was in a poor public school in America.

With his dark brown hair holding a tint of red and his ice blue eyes, he curiously but quietly inspected the two third graders who were messing around with Gold Rush week decorations.

He was the Brit of seventh grade. He seemed to have many friends, but in the end, he left them all because he knew what they loved about him: the money and the accent.

The quiet girls fawned all over him and the obnoxious boys would listen to him for hours whether or not he had something to say; they would not speak a word until he asked them a question.

His name was Jonathan Toast. As a fourth grader came up to him to give him a gift, he diverted his attention from the boys and said in sympathy, "Please, I don't need it. Keep it for yourself... I could buy one on my own if I'd wanted it-I don't want you going out and getting something for me for no reason when you could just spend the money on yourself."

Obviously, the fourth grader had not cared for him like many others. "It was from my sister, doofus. You probably hurt her feelings! Thanks." The kid threw the present box at Johnny, and it hit him square in the face.

"Ow!" Johnny said. "I wasn't even being rude at all!" He held the crook of his nose. A drop of blood slipped through his nostril and fell to the floor.

He felt the eyes of the other students on him. "Uh, excuse me. I'll fix this." Toast said nervously. He blindly searched through his pants pocket and pulled out a red expensive-looking silk handkerchief.

Before he had gotten the chance to clear the blood and forget the event had ever happened, a dozen others accidentally mauled him to the ground.

Being in a small school holding too many students hadn't crossed anyone's minds.

Toast hit the tiles face first; he could feel his nose go play-dough and slightly twist downwards, causing his nose to bleed like there was no tomorrow.

Having the mind of a seventh grader, he felt like there was no tomorrow.
It was then that Johnny wished he chose to attend a private school before going public. Once he made up his mind to do something, his family wouldn't let him reconsider.

Right as Toast was deciding to shoo the children out of his hair, two- of what he thought to be- twin boys strided calmly over to him, ignoring the crowd of feverish children who weren't as civilized.

They both had brown hair and brown eyes--No, Johnny Toast thought, that one on the left has red eyes... but he isn't albino...?

Toast was so unimaginably interested in the kids that he ended up oblivious to the fact that his broken nose was bleeding profusely. The boys wouldn't stop staring at him. "Hello," he began awkwardly, "I am Johnny Toast. What are your names?"

"Johnny Ghost?" The third graders responded in unison.

"No, I said Johnny 'T'oast." He emphasized the "t" for them to understand.

"Your name is weird," the brown - eyed boy said. "I'm Gregory Greggory, but I'm going to tell you to call me Johnny Ghost because it's not your name. Plus, I'm gonna be a ghost hunter when I grow up."

And he said I have the weird name... Toast thought. How unfortunate his is.

"I'm Jimmy. I'm not going to be a ghost hunter, but he is." Jimmy Johnson said.

"Wait, did you just say... Ghost hunter?"

"Yep," Gregory answered.

"You know ghosts don't exist, right?" Johnny questioned.

"What's it to ya?" Jimmy retorted.

"What? Of course they do! Have you ever seen a ghost hunter? They're real and have proved in many ways that ghosts exist." Gregory said.

"But--"

Jimmy cut in by changing the subject. "Your nose is bleeding, Johnny."

"Shoot!" Johnny exclaimed. "The handkerchief!" He'd lost it.

Greg ran to get a napkin as Johnny's nose bled streams.

"B- but those have germs..." Toast attempted to stop the boy, but Gregory seemed to ignore him.

Somebody in the mob took it. A voice in Toast's head whispered pointedly.

Wait, what? Johnny thought. "Who said that?" Toast demanded. He immediately glanced in the direction of the red-eyed third grader. Jimmy was staring at the crowd of people, who were leaving at last.

He finally locked eyes with the skeptical Toast to say, "What?"

"Who took the handkerch--" Greggory foolishly launched headfirst into Toast. They were both sent across the small cafeteria.

Jimmy watched Johnny grimace in pain and Gregory tear up. Two staff members rushed over and led both hooligans to the nurse's office.

Another teacher came up to the uninjured third grader. "I'll bring you to class, Jimmy." She said. He watched Gregory uncomfortably until his only friend disappeared from sight. He didn't like getting out of his comfort zone.

The teacher tried to converse with him, but Jimmy only kept looking the other way to hide himself from the other person, not saying a word.

Where did you go, Gregory? He thought. I'm going to be sent to the help office if it looks like something is wrong with me. Or, worse... They'll all ask me things I don't know how to answer! I need you to help me talk if that happens, Greg! Where did you go--Where did you go, Greg?

- - - - - - - - - -

This is not the end of the flashback yet--There is now going to be a part 3! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 253 31
This is a shipping book between Johnny Ghost and Johnny Toast. There will be no lemon. But fluff/limes instead. I don't know where I'm going with t...
9.8K 470 41
COMPLETED A day by day, or day to 5 months later of the crew ft. others that will not be mentioned. It's like a reality t.v show but a book. Ghost is...
897 20 11
Warning: Uncensored swearing, dark topics, blood, death and other things that may be unsuitable for younger audiences and people. If you wish to risk...
8.4K 444 21
Johnny Ghost has always been a happy and cheerful person, who is always doing what his heart tells him without a single thought. Johnny Toast is the...