XXI: STAFF ONLY

All they could see was the glowing, bright red eyes of the oversized hare animatronic named Bonnie by its creators.

The siblings clearly heard Jimmy squirming around on top of its metal shoulder plate, as if the darkness would make him seem invisible to a haunted inanimate object.

Sally blindly walked backwards, attempting to move farther away from the robot. She bumped into something tall enough to be human. "Billy, when did you come back in? Stay by the security guard!" She scolded her brother.

He said nothing.

"Billy!" She snapped.

No answer.

"Quit ignoring me now, you--!" She went to hit her sibling in irritation, but all she heard was a metallic clang when she did so. "Billy...?"

Chica was towering above her with her flashlights of hot pink eyes. She screeched in the Acachalla's face, and Sally only screamed in terror right back.

"Are you trying to deafen me, you stupid girl?!" Jimmy called from somewhere in the room.

Sally felt too surrounded to care about his weak insult. Her eyes were beginning to adjust to the dark, at least, and the center stage provided a bit of a dim guidelight around the room. To her horror, she realized Chica was grasping onto the ankles of both Light and Billy, hanging them upside down.

The sibling glanced up at the chicken before yelling "Billy!" into her brother's face, hoping for a reaction.

Thankfully, his eyes popped open. He hollered right back at her. Blood dripped from a weak skin bruise on his forehead.

There was a similar mark on the side of Zeron's face as well, indicating that he had previously woken up and both of their heads were knocked together by an opposing force; likely, Chica. He was beginning to look like a punching bag, for goodness' sake!

"Stop it, you fools! My ears are ringing!" Jimmy yelled. "I swear, I'm going to--" He giggled at his own thought. "I'm-I'm going to m-murder you both... I'm going to... stab, stab, stab... Ha...ha!" The buffoon ended up in a fit of laughter.

Sally glared at him, then set his attention back to her sibling.

At that moment, Chica lifted up Billy. His eyes widened when he could feel himself levitating upwards. Help, he mouthed.

"How?" She whispered to him. She fearfully searched for a door that they could all hide in or an exit. But, unless it were a portal, there was no exit. Even so, only Light knew the layout of the place, and he was unconscious! The first one her eyes came upon read Staff only.

That didn't seem right... It only sounded like a dead end!

The gigantic chicken mercilessly swung Billy backwards. All he could do was close his eyes and hope for the best.

As if he were a whip, Chica threw him forward at Sally, accidentally letting him go.

She dodged, but her brother crashed into a party table. Billy ended up splitting the furniture through the middle, and all of the hats and plates that were neatly organized on top fell into his face.

He sat up hazily with a party hat on his head. "Ow," he mumbled.

Sally ran out of the chicken's way and helped Billy up. He was hesitant to grab her hands, considering the cat claws they possessed.

"I'm a bit dizzy..." He slurred awkwardly, trying not to stare at her inhuman deformities. "I'm fine, though..."

Both robots came to slowly close in on them.

Jimmy was still over Bonnie's shoulder, and the night guard was hanging off of Chica like a body bag.

"Somebody get me off of this thing! It smells bad!" Jimmy yelled.

Why would they help you...? You're a murderer! Johnny spoke up.

Be-because I am you! Jimmy giggled out loud.

Sally's anger bubbled up. She turned towards Bonnie. "Let go of my friend, stupid rabbit!"

Bonnie power walked towards her with his arms outstretched. He was certainly not looking for a hug.

"Ah, free at last!" Jimmy said when he felt a huge weight lifted off of his back. He slid off of the animatronic's metal shoulder blade, landing painfully on the floor. Your body is so unbearably feeble! Casket thought to the imprisoned Johnny.

Thanks... Ghost replied somewhat meekly. I try.

Cocking her head sideways, she said, "Do robots understand insults?"

"They shouldn't... They're not likely programmed with human emotions..." Billy pointed out.

Jimmy crawled away from the crowd as fast as Johnny's body could carry him, since he was unable to walk. "This is embarrassing..." He muttered under his breath.

Tell me about it... Johnny thought.

. . . .

Just as Bonnie was about to barge into the siblings, Sally ran and pushed herself and Billy out of the way.

The rabbit instead clashed into Chica with a metallic bang; her animatronic fingers loosened around Light's ankle, so he ended up rolling in the opposite direction of the creatures.

Sally and Billy exchanged glances as if they were both mentally saying, Whoops.

Both siblings worked together to quickly lift up the security guard before the animatronics were able to lift their heavy artificial bodies off of the tile.

They went to follow Jimmy, who turned around and scoffed at them from the ground.

"Are you sure this is the right way...?" Sally whispered to Jimmy.

"How should I know?! I've never seen a layout of this place!" Casket ranted in a low talking voice.

Emergency lights dimly lit the end of the short hallway and some spots in the middle.

"I doubt this is an exit." Jimmy rethought what could have been said. "No, I doubt there is an exit at all."

Riiight... Can I have my body back now...? Johnny thought weakly. He was still too physically and mentally fragile to break through the chains of the box that were keeping him from having control over his own body.

Billy stared at the parasite, waiting for him to continue.

"What, fool?" Casket responded nastily.

The Acachalla quickly looked away.

They reached a very dark small office and walked (crawled, in Jimmy's case) in without caring of the possible dangers inside. There was a door on either side of the room and a table sitting in front of an empty rolling chair. Terrifying children's' drawings were messily tacked upon a note board.

To add to their horrible luck, a tiny cupcake animatronic sat unmoving on the desk--it's red eyes still creepily followed them, so it was definitely 'awake.'

Staring uncomfortably at the cupcake, Billy said, "Do you hear that? It sounds like..."

Those same two bothersome animatronics followed them, as if they were expecting the group to end up in the office.

Bonnie gazed through at the left door, and Chica glared from a window on the right side.

"It's a raid!" Billy yelled a bit too loudly.

- - - - - - - - - -

I'm a few days early... but whatever, the last chapter was late ¯\_(ツ)_/¯