LV: Twisted Time

wELL, It's about time I published a new chapter! I hope it isn't a mess (  ; v ;)

Sorry to keep you all waiting for so long! 

- - - - - - - - - -

Johnny Toast kicked apart the glowing strands which connected Jimmy Casket and Johnny Ghost in a horrifying human fusion. The bonds broke with nothing more than the force of a hard push. They made a poof noise and disappeared.

Johnny Ghost and Jimmy were sent to opposite ends of the room into walls. Both had the backs of their hoodies similarly ripped, where red skin showed throughout the entire tear.

Toast fell over backwards as well, his hands covering his eyes. He breathed heavily.

Now that the illusion of Jimmy's distorted universe had broken along with the awkward connection to Ghost, the hall of doors became nothing but a big room with a few doors. The chains where Amie had been trapped were still in place, and the main room where everyone stood remained without light.

"Huh... that was all fake...?" Light Zeron asked. "Still, what happened to the other two? They should be around her--"

"Watch out!" Amie yelled at Toast as yet again, Jimmy hurled a sharp object at him.

Not surprisingly, it was stopped in mid-air.

Johnny Toast hazily stared through a crack between his fingers, then his eyes widened.

After so long, Ghost was finally on his feet. However, the weapon he was attempting to remove from Casket's hands continued to slowly snake its way towards Johnny Toast.

The dagger wasn't going to stay up for long.

Before Toast was able to move out of the way, Ghost's grip loosened on the weapon. It lodged into the back of Johnny's hand--but thankfully not completely through. Even so, Toast screamed and accidentally kicked the psychopath in the face, sending him back a bit.

Jimmy bent back forward to a normal sitting position. A thin streak of black-ish liquid dripped from his nose, but he didn't care enough to wipe it off. In fact, Jimmy was awfully delighted about his unintentional stab at Johnny's hand. "How... How much blood can you lo-lose before you bleed out?" He suppressed a bubbly laugh. "I know now that I can't kill you quickly, b-but surely all these injuries must be getting to you somehow." He paused, sighing at the weapon he used. "I miss Knifey." He said to no one in particular.

Toast squinted at him. "I... I will extract you from this world if it's the last thing I do." His somewhat menacing expression became one of discomfort as Jimmy gave him a sly smile. "Sorry." He said, although Jimmy probably didn't feel the least bit threatened.

Jimmy Casket finally laughed out loud. "You sound rid-ridiculous!" His laughing was cut off by his malevolent tone. "You'll be dead before you can lay another scratch on me."

"What about us?" Light said, half-hidden by the semi-transparent Amie.

"You're not even a challenge." Casket grinned. "The other t-two probably ran off a while ago."

"They wouldn't do that!" Zeron claimed.

"Then where do--do you suppose they are now?"

As Jimmy was distracted, Johnny Toast put his free hand carefully around the sharp object currently impaling his other.

He almost had a heart attack when he saw the murderer pretty much flying over him. The British Paranormal Investigator accidentally pushed the dagger further into the back of his hand. He bit his lip so as not to showcase his pain by yelling aloud.

When he looked forward to see why Jimmy decided to leap over him, he wasn't surprised to find out that Johnny Ghost had pushed him aside.

"You're certainly not alone, Johnny." After pausing for a moment, Ghost looked at Toast apologetically. He then mercilessly ripped the weapon out of his friend's hand.

That action ended up making Toast yell anyway. "Thanks, I guess." Johnny said, moving away from Amie and Light, where Jimmy had his face flat to the floor.

Without a word, Johnny Ghost had taken up the job of exterminating what was once his childhood friend.

Jimmy stood up; there was a new scratch across his face from when it collided with the floor.

He quickly moved to the side at the sight of the dagger that wasn't Knifey hurtling towards him. From then, Johnny's weapon instead came towards Amie. The French ghost opened yet another gaping hole in place of her heart just in time to prevent the knife from clashing with her ghoulishly pale flesh.

Johnny gasped when he realized the knife-like object he wielded had reached back to Light Zeron, who stood behind Amie. The flashy-dressed blond boy moved backwards in surprise.

Luckily, his human arm wasn't long enough to let the weapon penetrate Light's skin. Instead, he'd only reached far enough to barely stab a cut out of his shirt. He retrieved the bloody thing back before Amie's empty hole of a heart disappeared into a more vulnerable flesh.

Johnny Toast stood up, using the wall to keep his balance. However, what seemed like a wall moved behind him--It was actually a door that somebody painted to look like the wall.

Everyone, including Jimmy, immediately turned their attention to the oddity ((that door must have been pretty convincing)).

Toast's back made a gross cracking noise when he fell again. "Why can't I just straighten up...?" He said in a quiet, pained tone.

It was then he noticed an odd glow protruding from the door. Inside the hidden room stood two familiar faces, seemingly frozen in time.

Billy and Sally Acachalla were in a position as if they were running from Death himself, yet it wasn't quite Death who was manipulating a grandfather clock. Rather, it was a vengeful spirit with similar relatives to the siblings.

From behind Billy and Sally hovered Maxwell Acachalla, a traditional ghost with the strange clothing style of a cowboy from the wild west.