XV: P.I.E CHART: Into Darkness

The portal was dark. Too dark.
So dark Johnny couldn't see what was happening.
Or maybe it was because he was about to regain his body.
That... A coughing sound. Was far too close for my liking. Jimmy thought, sounding pained.
He grit his teeth to sooth the discomfort as splotches of white light mercilessly overcame him. Johnny could feel himself being pulled out of the chains if his mind.
Casket clutched his head and rolled on his side.
Since there was no 'side' per se, he basically just spun a little in the dark space.
They could both feel themselves falling quickly. The outer space - look to the portal was moving upwards. Or perhaps it just looked that way. After all, this whole portal idea seemed like an illusion in itself.
The parasite was consumed by light until he was finally thrown into darkness.
There was a loud thud and a clang somewhere in the distance...

-TINY TIMESKIP-

There was a glaring flash of light.
Johnny Ghost, once again, woke up in control of his own body. He gagged from the lack of air, easily straightening up after resting for a few. The floor felt different. Wait, floor? Johnny strained to clear his fuzzy eyesight.
Before he was fully able to take in any details (besides a glimpse at the shiny weapon Jimmy nicknamed "knifey," to which he forced Johnny to pick it up and put it in his leather pocket), the air was knocked out of him again.
"Oof!" Three people said in unison.
Johnny looked up and screamed in surprise.
Sally caught his eyes and did the same.
Billy joined in for no reason in particular.
"Shut up!" Casket talked through Johnny's mouth. He was currently unable to yell, but the words prevented Ghost from continuing. Sally sensed Johnny's sudden halt and quit yelling too.
Billy kept going and didn't stop until his sister slapped him.
"Sorry," Johnny said. "I couldn't control myself."
"Are you...?" Sally began, pushing away that awkward moment.
As if reading her mind, Johnny snarkily reminded "Johnny Ghost, Paranormal Investigator Extraordinaire. I'm pretty sure we've been over this already."
"Actually, I was gonna ask the same question because I haven't been over this with you before." Billy chipped in.
"What? I am constantly over at your house trying to get rid of your boatload of supernatural entities--and some of them aren't even ghosts!" Johnny basically screamed.
"Oh, aren't you that weird hoodie-guy I never listen to?" The brother Acachalla mentioned, seeming to be somewhat sarcastic.
Ghost growled.
"Where are we?" Sally asked, looking up.
Flickering, dimly-lit lights lined the ceiling. Three statue figures stood up on stage in their final position before they were shut down. A purple curtain with a starry pattern hung loosely in the corner; there was a sign in front of it reading "Sorry, Out of Order!"
Kid sized chairs and tables strewn about the same room, all facing the stage.
Designs of stars and slices of pizzas were thrown randomly around the walls of the building. There was a party decoration on every corner.
Johnny helped Sally up, who also did the same to Billy. "This doesn't look like my kind of place." The P.I.E. member speculated. He looked over at Sally to find out she was no longer next to him.
In fact, both of the siblings were gone.
"Wha...?!"
"Ooh, ducky!" Sally said on the stage. There were three animatronics. A bunny, a bear, and a chicken.
I'm Chica the chicken.
"What did you say, Billy?" Sally asked. She turned to Billy, whose head was stuffed behind the ripped - up purple curtains.
"I can't see anything!" Billy said all muffled.
Ghost ran up next to Sally as she began to walk towards the light switches lined up on the back wall behind the animatronics.
"Are you crazy?! This place looks ominous enough as it is, and you're sitting here inspecting the creepy robots? My Paranormal Indicator Extraordinaire ghost tracker was beeping from the beginning, but the closer I am to these things, the louder it gets! Also, if I didn't hear wrong, that duck--"
"I'm Chica the chicken."
"--I mean, chicken, just talked!" Johnny was alarmed when he noticed something was off.
He was staring straight at Sally, who hadn't said anything for a while.
Behind you, fool. Jimmy whispered in his ears.
He slowly turned around, to which he met face-to-face with the glowing pink eyes of a yellow animatronic, and screamed. He ran next to Sally and shook her arm to warn her.
"Hey, Sally is busy!" She said, wriggling his arm off. Sally flicked on every switch that wasn't facing up.
The darkest parts of the room came to life. This time, Billy screamed. "There's another robot dude in here!" He forced open the heavy curtains and a wolf-fox-like creature stood there with its head facing down.
"Y-a-r, I-I-I'm F-Foxy the p-pirate! The fox stuttered brokenly at Billy after its eyes sputtered on, glowing a bright yellow.
The woken top hat-wearing grizzly lit up its blue eyes. I'm Freddy Fazbear!
I'm Bonnie the bunny! It laughed like a sober clown.
I'm Chica the chicken! The chicken repeated on a high pitched broken record.
"Wait..." Johnny began. "Why did the light switches... turn them on?"
Sally shushed him.
"Wha--" The Acachalla clamped her hand against Johnny's mouth. He tried to pry it off, but she was freakishly strong.
The sound of footsteps were heard. Johnny and the siblings were certainly not alone.
Billy attempted to run towards the backstage with the others, but whenever he tried to pull the curtains closed, one of the grimy animatronics would hold them off.
There was no extra storage space behind the stage, leaving the three nowhere to hide.
"Stop it!" Billy whispered. He realized how ridiculous that sounded. Why am I talking to them, anyway? He looked at Johnny and Sally for help, but they were having the same problem. Johnny shook his head and Sally, who had removed her hand from his lips, was now using it to push away Chica.
"C'mon, chicken, I gotta hide!" Sally spoke quietly.
"Don't worry, kids! The show's not over yet!" Chica babbled from a recording she used for the end to intermissions between shows.
"You're right, Chica! We're just getting started!" Freddy continued the quote in a loud southern accent.
Bonnie just made a goofy giggle.
"Whoa, the lights are on in here?
The purple bunny ceased his laughing audio tape suddenly.
All four machine animals swiftly returned to their original position, as if nothing happened. Foxy closed his curtains. The main three stared downwards and "closed their eyes."
Johnny hid behind Freddy in the same pose. He gestured for Billy and Sally to do the same. Billy shrugged and followed along behind Bonnie; the same went for Sally, who hid behind Chica.
"Hey, I just made a pun on my own name!" The voice, gradually growing nearer to the stage, paused for a second. "Why didn't my parents just name me something normal, like... Jimmy?"
Jimmy laughed in Johnny's head. I'm glad he isn't Jimmy! That would be an insult to my name!
Johnny rolled his eyes, balancing himself at the same moment to maintain his awkward stance. You're the loudest, most obnoxious parasite I have ever seen.
Fair enough. Jimmy giggled.
"I'm too cool for a regular name, anyway!" The male voice mentioned narcissistically. "Lights Zeron..." He sung his official theme song to himself, barely making his voice echo over the humming of the old lights.