IV: S̴̰̼ͪ̂̏ͣ͢͢Ḙ̵̡̗̟̩̗͚̖̠̂̉ͪC̵̱̞̹͇͈̭̏̽͛́̿̎͗̇͜R̢̩̩̼̤̟̲̥̘ͬ̈́̐̅͋ͣ̀̚͡Ėͭ͑̓̀ͦͯͫTS Pt 2

Tiny Toast, Puny Ghost, and Chibi Casket. Or in this case, SECRETS, Part dos.

- - - - - - - - - -

There was a rather small school holding grades k-12 sitting in the town of what had been known as Ruston in the state of Ostinato (WARNING: Random history ahead).

It was dubbed Rushtown by travelers and immigrants who lived through earlier times when the place was always packed with greedy people; they came for the loads of gold this place owned in their unnamed mines.

Considering it was a small town, the careless government officials hadn't heard the local gossip about the 'gold rush' occurring.

The town was already quite poor, so when the common person talked to their friend, it created a great chain reaction. Their friend talked to theirs who happened to be a police officer, the officer reported the news to their boss, the boss notified a security guard at the government's place, the security guard ran to tell the mayor's secretary, and alas, the mayor had heard.

The school, similar to the rest of the town, had taken this particular week before Halloween vacation as a week to celebrate the history of the gold rush that had happened so many years ago to that day.

In that same school, a brunette boy in grade three wearing a jacket of blue and sleeves of yellow sat next to his friend in the cafe section of the building.

His friend seemed so physically similar with the same brunette hair and body shape that they were always classified as twins by those who hadn't met them. They were also the same age, being that they were both in the same grade.

The only difference was their eye colors. The one who was sitting on the left, unfortunately named Gregory Greggory had hazel eyes. On the right, Jimmy Johnson had eyes that were special; they were only brown but seemed red in the sunlight.

Gregory was wearing his paper miner's hat the staff was giving out in the hallways.

He turned it around, took out a mini flashlight and a laser gun keychain. He said, "Look, Jim! I'm a great ghost hunter! Or... I will be a real one soon, anyway!"

"Ghosts don't exist, you dumb dumb!" Jim took away the laser and hat for show. "Hunters do."

Jimmy pretended to shoot the gun, creating little pew pew sound effects.

"Hey, those are mine!" Gregory scolded, giggling at the same time. He stole a hat from an empty seat on the table.

All the while, the richest child in town watched them from the corner of the cafeteria.

Nobody knew why he attended the school, considering he was close to being part of the British queen's family. Here he was in a poor public school in America.

With his dark brown hair holding a tint of red and his ice blue eyes, he curiously but quietly inspected the two third graders who were messing around with Gold Rush week decorations.

He was the Brit of seventh grade. He seemed to have many friends, but in the end, he left them all because he knew what they loved about him: the money and the accent.

The quiet girls fawned all over him and the obnoxious boys would listen to him for hours whether or not he had something to say; they would not speak a word until he asked them a question.

His name was Jonathan Toast. As a fourth grader came up to him to give him a gift, he diverted his attention from the boys and said in sympathy, "Please, I don't need it. Keep it for yourself... I could buy one on my own if I'd wanted it-I don't want you going out and getting something for me for no reason when you could just spend the money on yourself."