XIX: Lights On, Lights Off

Bonnie the Bunny's animatronic paw clashed with Johnny's face.

The ghost hunter was smacked headfirst into a wall. He was losing consciousness. The three people who stood meters away stared with wide eyes, unsure of what to do started to spin.

But clearly, he could still hear Jimmy's tired voice above all, saying T-This is why I d-d-don't li-ike you. You're w-weak as any-nything. It was so easy to take over your body. I tried to t-ake hold of the-the other one, b-but... he strongly-ly re-sis-ted me.

W-why th-ou-gh? Is I-It your we - weak mind? Jimmy mentally smiled, and Johnny could picture the bloody bloke in his head(That was too British...was Toast's accent beginning to rub off on him?).

His blood-covered face grinned with bright white teeth, but it wasn't a good grin. It was evil as anything.

G-Getting to the p-point... Casket continued slowly due to the effect of the blow to Johnny's head, If your m-mind is s-so weak, let's s-s-see how st-rong you are physic--

No... Johnny thought quietly.

"...Physically!" Jimmy growled through Johnny's mouth.

Ghost realized how frail he had become from that one hit (considering Jimmy was just tough enough to take control again); there wasn't much he could do. Numbness had overcome him--all of his nerves had stopped working and his body came to a stop. Rather, Johnny just couldn't feel anything.

- - - - - - - - - -

Casket stared right in the robot's plastic eyes, still lying on the ground where Johnny left off. "Hey, you metallic moron!" He challenged dumbly.

Johnny made a mental cough. Coming... from the injured one... challenging a beast...

Bonnie slowly stomped in his direction, its feet clanking clumsily at every step.

"Johnny!" Sally cried out.

"What are you doing?!" Billy finished her thought.

"Don't act like a madman, dude! Just... stay calm." Lights whispered quite loudly, quietly slipping his way behind the animatronic. He grabbed hold of Bonnie's arms and tied them together behind its back.

Or, at least, he almost did.

Bonnie spun around to meet the gaze of Zeron. It screamed in his face with its eyelids fully opened, causing Light's semi-spiky hair to flow backwards.

Everyone but the security guard covered their ears (or wished they did). The bunny hadn't need even touch Light for him to fall over in shock.

"Hey, what about me?!" Jimmy yelled at the haunted kids' entertainment product. He attempted to get up, but a wound in Johnny's head made him feel extremely dizzy. He nearly toppled over, but caught himself at the last second, so he was left in a push-up position.

Jimmy glared at the robot behind its back. "It's your fault." He mouthed over and over in a silent chant.

Please stop, you're wasting the strength of my face muscles. Johnny thought sarcastically.

Jimmy laughed out loud, yet didn't catch any attention. St-strong remark coming-ing from a f-fatally in-jured id-d-diot. His laughing gape closed into a frown. J-Just stop talking.

No. This is my body and I can do what I want. Ghost thought sternly.

A cartoon-ish foot began to crush the security guard's stomach.

Sally covered her eyes at the sight of Lights Zeron being squished to death. Between her fingers, she said, "Look, I may not know you, Mr. Security Guard... and I do like Bonnie as entertainment (not a death machine)..." The female sibling began to transform again.

Lights couldn't hear her over the sound of his upcoming doom. Even so, she continued.

"But... I can't let you die if you're our only hope of leaving!" Sally uncovered her face to reveal the same sharp-toothed snarl she had shared with Johnny earlier. Her form still showed the similar hatred she had before when she realized who had... hurt her best friend.

"Sally...?" Billy stepped into the corner of the room, away from all of the madness surrounding him.

The pressure of Bonnie's heavy metallic foot squashing down on Zeron's torso was beginning to become unbearable.

"Get off of him!" She ran towards the bunny, outstretching her hand to further bring out her feline claws. Sally barged shoulder first into the robot, knocking it off its feet before it was able to break bones.

"Wait!" Light breathed wearily at Sally, grabbing her ankle and accidentally tripping her as well.

"Hey! I was saving--" Sally tried to defend herself using her now gravelly voice, but she was cut off.

"Don't... break him..." Zeron referred to Bonnie, who now got up with a big dent in the side of its head.

Sally sat up, pouting. "Or what?"

"I.. won't have a job." Lights said, one eye closed. He was well enough to live, and his only problem was that he was having a hard time breathing and might pass out.

"Okay, then how do I turn it off? Pull out a plug or something?"

"6 AM..." Light said.

"What?" Sally was confused.

"They... deactivate..." Zeron's skin tone whitened; he was losing consciousness.

Sally Waffles slapped him not-so-lightly."Wait, don't faint now! You'll be stepped on again!" She warned. It was too late though.

"I... I got him!" Billy didn't speak loudly enough. Sally was surprised to see him come up beside her and drag himself and the snoring security guard into another room. He never made eye contact with her, though.

"Let go of me!" Sally heard behind her.

Jimmy was thrown over Bonnie's arm, but Johnny's body was too feeble to move. "Stupid human body! If my own physical form wasn't merely an illusion of who I used to be but instead a solid being, I would be so much more powerful!" Jimmy babbled angrily, banging hopelessly on Bonnie's mechanical back.

Bonnie began to run towards Sally with Jimmy swinging around over its shoulder.

Before the animatronic guitarist reached her, the flickering lights finally gave out and everything plunged into darkness.