~CURE~

بواسطة xInspiringWords

"Sometimes finding love is the CURE you need..." My name is Lexianna Kingsley, I've always admired planet Ear... المزيد

~CURE~ ✓
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
~Author's Note With Summary~

Chapter 13

262 11 0
بواسطة xInspiringWords

Chapter 13

~Lexi~

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

I yelled at myself as Noah was driving us to his house. How could I have let the word Nark slip out!?

Let me tell you something back on Venus, Nark is a very bad word I would get whipped for saying it back home especially for being the queen and kings daughter.

It is very un princess like.

At least I didn't say hoggo or prunechip then I would be in very big trouble and I'm sure my personal maid Primaria would personally whip me herself.

Primaria is my mom and dad's closet friend. She volunteered to be our maid which is why she is my personal one. She is the only one who calls my parents by their real names which is Queen Victorianna and King George III. I think the reason my name is Lexianna is sort of because of my mother's name.

I was so deep in thought of home that I didn't realize we arrived at Noah's home. It was actually very lovely. Bigger then Gabriella's but not bigger than mine.

He led us out and I followed close behind before it hit me "Holy jumpers! I forgot about Gabriella and Spencer!"

Noah gave me a weird look, what was he not familiar with the term 'Holy jumpers'? My goodness these Earthlings have much to teach me.

"Umm okay then, why don't you text Gabriella on my cell phone then?" He said pulling out a cellular devise of some sort, it looked like my phone back home and the one in my hotel room but much smaller.

"What's a cell phone and what's a text?" I asked shyly.

Noah sighed "When you lived in Canada did you live under a rock?"

A flash of confusion crossed my face "Live under a rock? What do you mean? Do people here do that!?"

Noah shook his head "Never mind Lex, never mind." He put his phone in my hand and then began explaining "A cell phone is just like a phone but you can carry it around everywhere and use it whenever you want." Oh! That sounds so wonderful! "God I feel like I'm talking to my grandma." He said looking down.

A flash of hurt crossed my face, humans are so lucky and they don't even know it. I could only wish to see my grandparents at least once. That's what makes me so much more determined. To find the cure, that's my mission and I'm going to complete it.

"Anyways here you go Lexi." Noah handed me the cell phone "You text like this." Noah showed me and I was absolutely astonished, my friends and family back home will never believe this!

After I learnt how to text I sent Gabbie a quick message with a few errors here and there:

To: Gabriella

Hiiii Gabbin it Lexo I am wit Nat don wait for meeee!

From: Noah

I didn't understand why it said from Noah at the end since I was the one who was sending it but I guess that it was maybe because its Noah's cell phone.

Noah led me inside his house I felt the exact same way I felt when I walked into Gabriella's house. It was much bigger on the inside and it looked very homey.

Noah walked over to this screen like thing and turned it on with a remote much like the one I use for my spaceship.

I sat down just watching the screen thing, wow it's so amazing!

Noah turned to me "Wanna watch a movie?"

I had no idea what that was so I just nodded my head. I watched as Noah went to grab this case thing and popped some circle thing into another thing.

Suddenly what was on the screen thing changed into something else. The movie said 'The Hunger Games' and I was just so fascinated.

I wanted to ask Noah about it but I'm pretty sure it would blow my whole cover because I'm sure in Canada they know what these things are.

"I'm going to go make some popcorn, I'll be back." Noah said standing up and headed out of the room.

I have heard of this popcorn before but never tried it, on Venus we have cornpop, cheesy I know.

When Noah returned he handed me a bowl and I instantly dug in.

"Holy jumpers this is good!" I yelled instantly regretting it. "I uh mean this uh flavor." I said trying to act cool.

Noah smiled and nodded at me.

Oh lord it's only been half an hour into the day and already I've learned so much more about humans and Earth.

Now I just need to figure out who is the best key to the cure.

~Noah~

It was nearing the end of the movie and I was barely paying attention. It was at the part where Katniss to show Peeta that she cares for him leans in and kisses him. That sappy crap.Hey did you know their couple name would be Peeniss, ha that's funny if you ask me! What kind of stupid name is that?

I heard sniffling beside me and turned to see Lexi crying. I sighed why are girls so emotional?

"Lex, why are you crying?" I asked rolling my eyes.

She sighed wiping some of her tears "It's just so sweet! She finally likes him but still can't be with him because of the whole Hunger games! It's just so stupid for trying to tear them apart!" She yelled.

I sighed "Lexi it's just a movie."

She shook her head "No it's not! It shows you real love! A love that isn't forced or arranged! Where I come they need to be taught this." She muttered bitterly.

"Well I've never been to Canada but it seems very different from here, of course from what you say."

She nodded muttering "Right Canada..."

We both continued to watch the movie all the way until the end. Lexi was jumping up and down as soon as it ended "Oh my gosh! When does the second movie come out!?"

I chuckled "I'm not sure this movie is new still so not yet sorry Lex."

She sighed "They should hurry up."

I laughed but instantly stopped when I heard the door open and two people step inside.

Shit! My parents are home!

"Noah?" My mom asked when she spotted me.

My dad gave me a look saying 'I know exactly what you did.' I gulped he knew about me getting suspended.

My mom looked at Lexi and smiled "Hello there, are you Noah's girlfriend?"

Lexi smiled "Yes I am!"

"Really!?" My dad and I said in unison, my dad shot me a suspicious glance and I cowered "I uh mean yeah she's my girlfriend."

My mom smiled "That's great! You've finally gotten over Hannah! What is your name dear?"

"Lexianna Kingsley but call me Lexi." Lexi said politely.

My mom smiled "We'll Lexi how would you like to stay for dinner?"

Lexi's face lit up "I would love to Mrs. Finley!"

My mom nodded before walking into the kitchen. Lexi smiled at my dad "You must be Mr. Finley it's nice to meet-"

My dad cut her off "I'll be in my office." He walked off and I clenched my jaw tightly. How could he just do that to Lexi!?

Lexi turned to me and smiled "Your family seems nice."

I sighed before smirking. "So I'm your boyfriend now?"

She nodded her head in confusion "Yeah, you're a guy and you are my friend so boyfriend." She said and my smirk just grew wider.

"You do realize boyfriend and girlfriend means we are dating right?"

Her eyes widened "No I did not know that."

I smirked "Too late now because my parents think we're dating."

She sighed "What have I done."

I smirked putting my arm around her "Oh Lexianna I always knew you were in love with me and finally you admit it and to my parents too you must really like me."

She rolled her eyes "Don't get too cocky it's not my fault I didn't know."

I rolled my eyes "Uh huh sure Lex just keep telling yourself that."

She smacked my chest "Oh shut up."

This is going to be an interesting dinner.

~Drama is coming up, stay tuned!~Sam~

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.9K 812 46
Two different people. Two different intentions. At last, changed. Faraway in the universe existed a planet called Hesy. The heir to the throne, Litwi...
52.3K 2.4K 25
Angel Adams is my name, and having a carefree life is my goal. After graduating from college, I spent the rest of my life jumping from job to job. Ma...
3.6K 74 41
Synopsis Phoenix was forced by his grandfather to marry his supposedly childhood sweetheart in order for him to get his inheritance. He badly wants h...
165K 5.8K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...